What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do it every night. Cuz I have no life. *sigh*

And I've seen the way music goes in your head. You're NOT allowed to be the DJ. :p
shush- your in limbo... and being socially reincarnated. Give it time.

hehehehehehehehe... BUT.. awww Comeone! pwease..

-snorts-

Ok.. seriously.

I'll just call in a lot and as for that one song.. you know with the dude or maybe a chick singing. and it goes.. La la lallalala.. la.. or something like that I dont remember the words or the melody.

Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... That is the quandary.

Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... Write, play, or clean.... That is the quandary.

Does sound like a quandary.

Well.. not really.

shush- your in limbo... and being socially reincarnated. Give it time.

hehehehehehehehe... BUT.. awww Comeone! pwease..

-snorts-

Ok.. seriously.

I'll just call in a lot and as for that one song.. you know with the dude or maybe a chick singing. and it goes.. La la lallalala.. la.. or something like that I dont remember the words or the melody.

*chuckles* Ok, so maybe one night a week, we'll let you play music from Nina's Corner.

:p

You know what I meant.

Maybe. :p

Getting distraced by my balls while attempting to mooshy-squish.
I play with the damned things far too much.

It's a bit late/early for breakfast for you, isn't it?

grins

That's why I'm only trying!

Little known fact: Breakfast just won't cook after a certain hour. Try though you might, the pancakes still remain batter, and eggs refused to scramble.*

*None of this is true.

That's why I'm only trying!

Little known fact: Breakfast just won't cook after a certain hour. Try though you might, the pancakes still remain batter, and eggs refused to scramble.*

*None of this is true.

Really...?!

mouth drops open in sheer surprise, she had no idea...even with her background in cooking and teach-

eyes drop

she spots asterix

Ha. Ha.
You had me seriously worried there!

Breakfast jokes aside, hoping the writing comes for you.
For purely unselfish reasons of course.

nods

No ulterior motives here whatsoever. :D

Really...?!

mouth drops open in sheer surprise, she had no idea...even with her background in cooking and teach-

eyes drop

she spots asterix

Ha. Ha.
You had me seriously worried there!

Breakfast jokes aside, hoping the writing comes for you.
For purely unselfish reasons of course.

nods

No ulterior motives here whatsoever. :D

*snickers at the shocked Witch*

No, of course no ulterior motives at all! Who would even think such a thing?

Oh! I was supposed to deliver a message...

*digs out his phone, scrolls*

Ah, yes.. I'm supposed to give you, and I quote, "love and snuggles."

I assume you'll know who from. *grins*

*snickers at the shocked Witch*

No, of course no ulterior motives at all! Who would even think such a thing?

Oh! I was supposed to deliver a message...

*digs out his phone, scrolls*

Ah, yes.. I'm supposed to give you, and I quote, "love and snuggles."

I assume you'll know who from. *grins*

smiles happily

I think I can safely guess and please pass more, lots more, of the same on to her.
Know if she's feeling any better?

And seeing as she's not here to receive them herself...

snuggles a Scuttle

smiles happily

I think I can safely guess and please pass more, lots more, of the same on to her.
Know if she's feeling any better?

And seeing as she's not here to receive them herself...

snuggles a Scuttle

*beams and snuggles*

I do believe she's working on it, yes. *nodnod* Sleeping, so she's not up all night this time.

*beams and snuggles*

I do believe she's working on it, yes. *nodnod* Sleeping, so she's not up all night this time.

Very sensible of her. Hope it works soon.
Don't like the idea of an unwell one.

shakes head and snuggles some more, likes it when he beams

Very sensible of her. Hope it works soon.
Don't like the idea of an unwell one.

shakes head and snuggles some more, likes it when he beams

*snuggles more!*

*whispers*

Also? I saw your picture. You are a fantastically gorgeous Witchy. And your rosy cheeks are just stupidly cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back