What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

That is way too much facination with their own genitalia. I masturbate enough to prove the wives tale 'you will go blind' wrong and even I think that shit is over the top.

:rolleyes:
............................................................... k
Dammit Nina I said Nevermind and you did it anyway and I didn't need to see that....
but... It's HolyCrap DAY!
No, of course not! We women can play with all the cocks we want and never even need glasses. ;)

Well.....safety glasses maybe, you know, for the shooters! :rolleyes:

-gigglegigglegiggle=

I was going to say something about having to get ready to fire by jacking your slide first, or something like that......but, yeah, I got nothin'. :eek:

Cute.

Well I'm sure you know the proper procedure to clear a jam. You just slap it and rack it and it's ready to go!

Wondering how much it would cost to actually put together a Lit Radio station and how many people would actually listen...

Wondering how much it would cost to actually put together a Lit Radio station and how many people would actually listen...

Not sure but someone did that over in the playground. Though for the life of me I cant figure out how it works.

Enjoying the chill if the night out on the balcony of the hotel room. Down below on the ground a couple is arguing. Oh the drama! And it sounds like they're only friends. :rolleyes:

Talk radio with music requests accepted. Yeah, I've seen the guy who does it, but I haven't asked him how he does it/how much it costs to run.

sounds like it could be fun... though i doubt any of us would do it every night.

----------- snickers and just starts laughing at her own thoughts

Heaven help you people if you ever left me in charge of music!

Enjoying the chill if the night out on the balcony of the hotel room. Down below on the ground a couple is arguing. Oh the drama! And it sounds like they're only friends. :rolleyes:

*chuckle* D'you mean only friends or "just friends".

sounds like it could be fun... though i doubt any of us would do it every night.

----------- snickers and just starts laughing at her own thoughts

Heaven help you people if you ever left me in charge of music!

I would do it every night. Cuz I have no life. *sigh*

And I've seen the way music goes in your head. You're NOT allowed to be the DJ. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back