What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine so! I'm not a drinker myself. Sounds like a good way to unwind for the evening though.

I'm generally a meal drinker. Occasional beer drinker. But...the wine has definitely been good for unwinding. You wouldn't think I would need it...but, even when you've got nothing to do you've got stuff to do that can stress you out. Like math...grrr...

I'm generally a meal drinker. Occasional beer drinker. But...the wine has definitely been good for unwinding. You wouldn't think I would need it...but, even when you've got nothing to do you've got stuff to do that can stress you out. Like math...grrr...

Well sometimes not having stuff to do can make stress worse. When you have goals and directions, especially if you they are physically active goals it releases stress as you go.

When things are slow, or you are lacking a general work load it can just make stress compound. So I can understand the need to find something to unwind.

Well sometimes not having stuff to do can make stress worse. When you have goals and directions, especially if you they are physically active goals it releases stress as you go.

When things are slow, or you are lacking a general work load it can just make stress compound. So I can understand the need to find something to unwind.

Uhhhhuhhhh. Something like that. All of that. And then some more of that.

Gnawing a poptart, watching the clock, and seething over my mother not bothering to tell me stuff... instead I need to learn it from a random note online. So pissed off right now.

-_________-

Arguing with the old man via skype over the number crunching I did last night...its not even 8am!

And I crunched those numbers super last minute late last night...I dunno what he wants from me.

Eating breakfast, sipping on coffee, watching some news and procrastinating getting ready for work.

Waiting for Lady to show up again.

065cngT0fNgX8Yg.gif

Wondering if The pool floats would make good boats. Debby isnt going anywhere. The pond and the pool are over flowing.

Thankfully there are breaks in the storm because my dog wont pee at all when its windy or thundering. Darlin girl was not mine during the last active hurricane season and she was left outside in an Igloo dog house during Charlie, Ivan, Jean and Frances.

-_________-

Arguing with the old man via skype over the number crunching I did last night...its not even 8am!

And I crunched those numbers super last minute late last night...I dunno what he wants from me.

*gives wicked a hug* Seems like a day for storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back