What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating a reply for a poppet.
Figuring out the proper order for a bath.
Deciding if I want to write that now...or tomorrow.
Wondering where E has been.
Listening to a movie.
Staring at a book cover.

Laughing at the fact that despite the want to not compare numbers, more have been thrown out, or references at least. *chuckle*

This doesn't strictly count per the thread title, but I'm staring at Luna's AV again...

I cant even count them all and fill up two whole hands... -shrugs-

wait wait what are we counting?

Laughing at the fact that despite the want to not compare numbers, more have been thrown out, or references at least. *chuckle*

This doesn't strictly count per the thread title, but I'm staring at Luna's AV again...

I found myself staring at it too.

Relaxing after a busy weekend, watching Bad Boys 2 (one of my favorite guilty pleasures) and chatting.

You forgot to use the safe word! I didn't know you wanted to stop. Oh.. I think I got something in your eye too... Pi.

I've been starring at spreadsheets for like...3 hours...crunching numbers and running the math on the home front finances...

To see how much of heaven and earth we have to move for the youngster to graduate high school early next spring, move in with us and then into a dorm next fall.

My brain huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts....We were not prepared for the college is expensive bitch slap...

I've been starring at spreadsheets for like...3 hours...crunching numbers and running the math on the home front finances...

To see how much of heaven and earth we have to move for the youngster to graduate high school early next spring, move in with us and then into a dorm next fall.

My brain huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts....We were not prepared for the college is expensive bitch slap...

Oy.

-Rubs shoulders. Then kisses the cheek-

Take a breather. Sounds like you have already been busting ass today. It may be better to look at with fresh eyes in the morning.

Oy.

-Rubs shoulders. Then kisses the cheek-

Take a breather. Sounds like you have already been busting ass today. It may be better to look at with fresh eyes in the morning.

Dawww. Thank you love.

*Squee*

Yeah. I'm done for the night. I've busted my ass and I've busted out some good results for the night.

Good lord math can be exhausting.

So. No more math! No more counting! Nooooooooo!

Dawww. Thank you love.

*Squee*

Yeah. I'm done for the night. I've busted my ass and I've busted out some good results for the night.

Good lord math can be exhausting.

So. No more math! No more counting! Nooooooooo!

No problem sugar. I'm pretty wrung out myself. I plan to head to bed in a little bit. Have some posts to reply to in the morning!

No problem sugar. I'm pretty wrung out myself. I plan to head to bed in a little bit. Have some posts to reply to in the morning!

I'm enjoying more wine. It's hard not to when the house is full of it and you're in wine country. Anyway. You most certainly do...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back