What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soaking in a hot bath. Reading a post from Cait basking in candle light and the scent of lavender oil.

*sneaks in on quiet feet to perch on the rim of his bathtub, her fingers plunging into the water and sprinkling it across his shoulders. leaning over, she lightly kissed the side of his neck*

Enjoy your bath, Daddy. ;) :kiss:

*sneaks in on quiet feet to perch on the rim of his bathtub, her fingers plunging into the water and sprinkling it across his shoulders. leaning over, she lightly kissed the side of his neck*

Enjoy your bath, Daddy. ;) :kiss:

-watches her enter. Smiling,from ear to ear. The water made him blink. Then he calls out teasingly- you are more than welcome to come enjoy it with me baby girl.

-watches her enter. Smiling,from ear to ear. The water made him blink. Then he calls out teasingly- you are more than welcome to come enjoy it with me baby girl.

*she didn't need to be told twice. Shedding her clothes, she slipped into the hot water with him, sitting between his legs and leaning back against him*

*she didn't need to be told twice. Shedding her clothes, she slipped into the hot water with him, sitting between his legs and leaning back against him*

-quite happily making room for her, he slid an arm over her stomach, the other warmly over her breasts, just holding her against him. Allowing her to lay her head on his chest. Breathing in her scent, he let it out with a sigh-

Doesn't get much better than this

Trying to remember and sort out my dream.... And failing.

I know there was Lily and Chronie and Vail and my other half and Ice... Or was that my house mate.... And two more I'm blanking on. All stuck in a ship on a space mission...

Where the hell doe this sort of stuff come from!?

I know there was Lily and Chronie and Vail and my other half and Ice... Or was that my house mate.... And two more I'm blanking on. All stuck in a ship on a space mission...

Me? Fun.

The part that thinks you need a vacation from the mundane.:D

waitwhat?

Where the hell does this sort of stuff come from!?

It's too hot where you live?

Was I Security, Or maintenance? Or was I expected to build, wire, and pipe, homes once we got there? Freaking trade jobs.

I don't know. I really don't know. My brain was doing strange things.

My weekend needs to be longer

watching mythbusters
playing words with friends
working on a story, kinda at an impasse at the moment
and bouncing the lit boards

SQUIRREL
:D

You would need another shower and more excercise.... Perhaps not in that order.

-laughs-

If i married everyone that proposed due to my baking i'd have to be mormon.

-Snickers-

I would prefer an amiable living situation in which I traded sex for baked goods.

-Snickers-

I would prefer an amiable living situation in which I traded sex for baked goods.

I get told NOT to bake. Even when I appeal to the youngsters glutton allergy and bake organic and glutton free.

In my house, apparently baked goods are too fattening to be used in a sex for baked goods bartering system.

I get told NOT to bake. Even when I appeal to the youngsters glutton allergy and bake organic and glutton free.

In my house, apparently baked goods are too fattening to be used in a sex for baked goods bartering system.

Well if you break baked goods into smaller forms of currency it could work. Ya know like a brownie square is worth some oral, a sensual massage, and one position of your choice. Besides the sex helps work off the calories!

Well if you break baked goods into smaller forms of currency it could work. Ya know like a brownie square is worth some oral, a sensual massage, and one position of your choice. Besides the sex helps work off the calories!

I've tried that. Me and the youngster bond over recreating cupcake recipes from the Food Network's Cupcake Wars. But then I'm the one who gets punished because he can't eat just one...

-Snickers-

hmmm..... You might have to do a lot to work off all that baking.
Have i mentioned how much I like to bake... in large quantities?

Like... you might think 5 or 6 pies around a holiday is too much... where as I tend to make fresh breads, @32 pies, at least 8 dozen of 6 to 8 types of cookies and/or brownies, Truffles, fudge and breakfast bars or cinnamon rolls.

The only time I was ever asked not to bake was when I was 8months preggars the first time and my family had to start giving away whole cakes.

hmmm..... You might have to do a lot to work off all that baking.
Have i mentioned how much I like to bake... in large quantities?

Like... you might think 5 or 6 pies around a holiday is too much... where as I tend to make fresh breads, @32 pies, at least 8 dozen of 6 to 8 types of cookies and/or brownies, Truffles, fudge and breakfast bars or cinnamon rolls.

The only time I was ever asked not to bake was when I was 8months preggars the first time and my family had to start giving away whole cakes.

Pffft.

I'm not paying for goods I don't consume! well... maybe a little tip would be in order though. :D

Watching some TV and thinking my brain might be awake enough to write after a long nap and some food.

I've never been quite that bad with the amount of goodies I bake...

I grew up in a house with a lot of food, and a lot of goodies. I inherited the skill. My man grew up in a house who's family rarely cooked, never baked, and even when they did, it wasn't very good. So it doesn't really matter what I make, he'll eat it. And at times...he'll eat it all. Even when he plans to eat just a little piece...and take the rest to work with him...by the time he gets it to work...there's not a whole lot left for his coworkers.

We both train pretty hard. But he's getting to an age where even watching his cholesterol doesn't help. So. He asks me not to bake too much.

It's kinda sad, for me, actually, because I like to bake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back