What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am indeed.
We're just a shade south of the Arctic circle here so we get about an hour of 'dusk' like light in the early hours of the morning in the summer, which passes as 'night time' and in the winter it's pretty much dark all the time around December/January.
Kinda different, took some getting used to at first but now it's just the way it is :D

I'd probably not sleep any more than mini naps the first few weeks! :)

As for my Right Now..
Packing up duo to go more toward Iceman's stompin' grounds. Zoo day! Hopefully my lil man's allergies calm down... Hate to med him up and not remember any of it. :(

Reconnecting with a loved one while having a light breakfast...

Last edited:
I hope the cub gets better soon, ear aches suck.

I am being waking.. maybe sleep later.
And watching Felicia Day "Vaginal Fantasy." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWOeqhiwxc&feature=g-vrec
Yes they do. and the poor cub has gotten 6 this year!
While he sees the doctor, I can be your sexy nurse?

Oh yes.. yes indeed.

I took some gloves to play with... like... the whole box..

oh.. and bought donuts on the way home...

wanna play ring toss??

Yes they do. and the poor cub has gotten 6 this year!

Oh yes.. yes indeed.

I took some gloves to play with... like... the whole box..

oh.. and bought donuts on the way home...

wanna play ring toss??

Wha if I just wanna donut?

fc86088_funny-pictures-this-cat-will-kill-you-1YX.jpg

Configuring an ingredient list for cheesecake stuffed strawberries all dressed up with grahm cracker crumb tops and different chocolates I'll need to make them look like wedding dresses and tux's. AND... she doesnt know it yet but they are going on sticks and will be stuffed with REAL cheesecake - not that no bake poop in a box-

Seriously. DO NOT tell me that the last day of your diet is the day BEFORE your wedding day - AND - You're letting me plan some of the food. I like making people moan to much... especially her.

Laying on the couch considering a nap my niece and nephew spent the night so I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

laying around, body all nice and happy from exercising and a good shower...and wishing Nina was making baked goods for me

Configuring an ingredient list for cheesecake stuffed strawberries all dressed up with grahm cracker crumb tops and different chocolates I'll need to make them look like wedding dresses and tux's. AND... she doesnt know it yet but they are going on sticks and will be stuffed with REAL cheesecake - not that no bake poop in a box-

Seriously. DO NOT tell me that the last day of your diet is the day BEFORE your wedding day - AND - You're letting me plan some of the food. I like making people moan to much... especially her.

Holy hell. Marry me?

and on that note Bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back