What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Peers over her shoulder-

tries to hide the growing file of images, mostly black and white, featuring some attractive males and lovely ladies in a variety of positions and combinations, engaged in a variety of acts - all of which are far too rude in retrospect to be posted in a public forum

...you know...never know when you might need a collection like this... :D

tries to hide the growing file of images, mostly black and white, featuring some attractive males and lovely ladies in a variety of positions and combinations, engaged in a variety of acts - all of which are far too rude in retrospect to be posted in a public forum

-Watches with a broadening grin. Then leans over to kiss her cheek-

There is always a need for such lovely inspiration, even if it borders on being illegal.

Hell, that might be part of the appeal!

-Watches with a broadening grin. Then leans over to kiss her cheek-

There is always a need for such lovely inspiration, even if it borders on being illegal.

Hell, that might be part of the appeal!

nods and smiles wider at the kiss

I think you might be right! ;)

I've already gathered all the good pics in the visual inspiration thread even before this thing started :D

I am just trying to find the GIF thread now, not the one on the lounge, the other bigger one, but can't remember where it was :p

But really it is strange, why is a sex website being censored? :confused::confused::confused:

Do me a favor pretty witch? Make me a copy when you are done.

-Grins, setting a thumb drive on the desk-

And feel free to take anything I already have on there!

:devil:

fingers the drive while it lays on the desktop

But of course...and it would be silly not to take a peek at what you have...you know...just to prevent any unnecessary duplicates!

nods

I've already gathered all the good pics in the visual inspiration thread even before this thing started :D

I am just trying to find the GIF thread now, not the one on the lounge, the other bigger one, but can't remember where it was :p

But really it is strange, why is a sex website being censored? :confused::confused::confused:

I think the other GIF thread has already been deleted...for a couple of weeks now :(

fingers the drive while it lays on the desktop

But of course...and it would be silly not to take a peek at what you have...you know...just to prevent any unnecessary duplicates!

nods

I think the other GIF thread has already been deleted...for a couple of weeks now :(

Ah damn, I was waiting to have some time to raid it as it was huge!!!

The early bird does catch the worm I guess, or more like a whole bunch of pervy gif's :(

Wow....out of the loop for a few days and things change...

WOW!!!!
not the game wow but exclaimation WOW :D

Thanks, but I know this one, was looking for the larger on that was in the playground I think, but as witch said, its no where to be found, deleted apparently :(

Hmmm. Well I don't venture out of the lounge often, so that explains why I had no idea what you were talking about. lol

being upset in pain cause I have something in my eye an can't get it the fuck out.

Being sweaty from working out.
Also, hoping Cheska will stop trying to get the thing out of her eye cause it might already be out but her eye is irritated so it FEELS like it is still in there.

Being sweaty from working out.
Also, hoping Cheska will stop trying to get the thing out of her eye cause it might already be out but her eye is irritated so it FEELS like it is still in there.

you may be right, I can't see anything.. I need to shield the eye.. keep it closed an let it heal..

*Sneaking up on Cheska while she can't see, and groping her bottom perversely.*

You'll just have to take my word for it, since I can't post a picture depicting such activities. :rolleyes:

*Sneaking up on Cheska while she can't see, and groping her bottom perversely.*

You'll just have to take my word for it, since I can't post a picture depicting such activities. :rolleyes:

-Busts out laughing.-

Also... you might make a sexy pirate Cheska, you are already eye patch shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back