What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am...staring at Elaine's signature banner and waiting for a friend to peruse my threads.

At starbucks relaxing, needed something refreshing and I got just that, I really need to buy myself a tablet, hate carrying my heavy ass laptop around.

At starbucks relaxing, needed something refreshing and I got just that, I really need to buy myself a tablet, hate carrying my heavy ass laptop around.

But heavy ass laptops make for good cardio on the way to and from the coffee shop.

If you're walking there, that is. If not, then they make for good curling weights if you're bored. *chuckle*

At this very moment I'm debating playing another game of League and imagining things that I'll never see.

Trying to cool down...I love summer, don't get me wrong, but does it need to be so...hot? :eek:

Trying to cool down...I love summer, don't get me wrong, but does it need to be so...hot? :eek:

msl_jul06_ent_lemonade_xl.jpg

lemonade?

-Kisses her blushing cheek. Whispering in her ear-

That wasn't a complaint. Just an observation from your student body. ;)

<---- student, studying your body

smiles at the student and leans a little closer

Observations are good, I always encourage my students to take a 'hands on' approach to their investigations while they're at it...I find it's the best way to learn and make your own judgements...

;)

smiles at the student and leans a little closer

Observations are good, I always encourage my students to take a 'hands on' approach to their investigations while they're at it...I find it's the best way to learn and make your own judgements...

;)

:devil:

playing hooky from packing and taking notes on all of my owed threads so that I can start crafting worthwhile replies.

*glares at the hundreds of empty boxes I have yet to fill*

Like many others I would imagine, editing past posts to remove image links...one piccie type thread donen, oto the next one... sighs before smiling a little ...also smiling at past posts, and saving the odd picture/gif here and there...for future 'use' :eek:

Like many others I would imagine, editing past posts to remove image links...one piccie type thread donen, oto the next one... sighs before smiling a little ...also smiling at past posts, and saving the odd picture/gif here and there...for future 'use' :eek:

-Peers over her shoulder-

Waiting out early morning insomnia.

Hmm, is Lit really the best cure for that? It does tend to be more stimulating than relaxing ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back