What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing my upmost not to tell a bad man to suck my left ovary.

grumbles and stomps off

I'm with you on that.

On both, in fact!

Though I think my next one may not be so.. nice.

Oooo, foreshadowing!

tumblr_mnsspbMGMM1qllyblo1_500.gif

Whoo! And I didn't keep this one for very long. It played out better in my head than it actually looked. Meh.

WAIDRN??? Still pondering (and still in shock) over last night's GoT (and those that know what that is will know what I am talking about)...

I haven't watched it yet!! Saving it for tomorrow when I'm on the treadmill but damn if I'm not curious now....

WAIDRN?

Running amok because Sir is with his internet technician getting his internet checked out and fixed and the cams are turned off for the moment.

amok amok amok

WAIDRN?

Running amok because Sir is with his internet technician getting his internet checked out and fixed and the cams are turned off for the moment.

amok amok amok

Wait!

He watches you?

Gotta tell you girl, that's a bum deal. If Daddy watched me.. I'd always be in trouble.....grumbles.... I mean more trouble than I usually am.

Wait!

He watches you?

Gotta tell you girl, that's a bum deal. If Daddy watched me.. I'd always be in trouble.....grumbles.... I mean more trouble than I usually am.

Ummmm, yeah.... Sir and I video chat every night he gets home from work. O.O

Sitting in my office working (somewhat) drinking coffee when I should be out on site … looking ut the window… naaa it’s too nice outside to bother going on site today

I'm home. :heart: I'm all kindsa sleep deprived and three hours ahead of everyone here, and then I had'ta watch that last episode of Game of Thrones (and jeeze, that was fucked up, wasn't it??), so now I'm finally off to bed.

I'll get back on top of everything tomorrow........starting with......my husband... :eek: :eek: ;)

I'm home. :heart: I'm all kindsa sleep deprived and three hours ahead of everyone here, and then I had'ta watch that last episode of Game of Thrones (and jeeze, that was fucked up, wasn't it??), so now I'm finally off to bed.

I'll get back on top of everything tomorrow........starting with......my husband... :eek: :eek: ;)

-giggles-

I love reading your updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back