What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into trouble, before I go to zumba! Woo!

Okay.. I'm not really getting into trouble.. I mean.. maybe.. a little.. can I get a definition of trouble, please?!

Giving up on posting now with only epic failure to show for it...damn it!

And am wondering what I'm gonna do now.

Right now?

Burning DVDs, baking cookies for the birthday party, making dinner at the same time, entertaining the Miniest Brit, keeping an eye on the bigger Mini Brit outside on her bike, co-ordinating Mr Brit's preparations for packing the care, fielding calls for DVD orders and trying not to bake in the heat today. :eek:

Right now?

Burning DVDs, baking cookies for the birthday party, making dinner at the same time, entertaining the Miniest Brit, keeping an eye on the bigger Mini Brit outside on her bike, co-ordinating Mr Brit's preparations for packing the care, fielding calls for DVD orders and trying not to bake in the heat today. :eek:

I'm trying not to laugh at my sister.

Listening to Sir play one of his vid games. Just finished typing a post for the Mansion and watching the clock. The girl gets out early today.

And thinking....

I want pretzels.

*nods*

Listening to Sir play one of his vid games. Just finished typing a post for the Mansion and watching the clock. The girl gets out early today.

And thinking....

I want pretzels.

*nods*
I felt like being helpful. :p
tumblr_mnbl3ibvNi1qdo42vo1_500.jpg

I'm video chatting with Sir, munching on pretzels and surfing Pinterest.

yeah yeah... I should be writing. I'm procrastinating. :p

"Is this the prize for learning how not to cry?"

Sitting in the nervous fading light of my living room, listening to the soft staccato of rain falling on Ginger that grows against my windows, hoping that it, along with a "vintage" Jackson Browne album can somehow drown out the murmuring of those who never made it back. Feeling so alone and (still) wondering why I'm here, and they aren't. I miss so much, ..... so much. But, tomorrow is another day. Right, Scarlett? We'll see.

Waiting for the Blake Shelton Healing in the Heartland concert to come on. Glad it's being televised since the tickets sold out so fast I didn't get any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back