What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now i'm craving...the soft warm and cool feel of a womans body pressed against mine in bed as i spoon her from behind waiting for us both to fall asleep...

I am craving...her. She's so sexy, an just all together lovely. Alas such things are not always meant to last.:rose:

affection

Me too. It's a myth that only a long relationship can have real affection. I'm still in close proximity to my first lover and yet our relationship is much colder than any that I have with coworkers.
On the other hand the most passionate relationship that I have had over time began with a big bang. We both were simply horny and looking for something that would be purely physical, just short term and with no strings attached. Catch is I was instantly comfortable with her and vice versa. That trust has been at the root of what I consider to be the happiest and most loving relationship of my life. Sex ended when she entered menopause and developed health problems that make bedroom antics impractical for the most part... but I still feel much closer to her than I ever did to my ex wife and other women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back