What’s for dinner?

Has anyone tried lasagna with white Sauce (Alfredo Sauce) with Chicken? I can’t eat any Tomato sauce 🥫 food so I switch. Also try a White Sauce Pizza with chicken,mushrooms and black Olives. Peace be with All of You.
That SHOULD work! Won't be able to bake it as long though.

Rubens. Shit ton of corned beef left over. Normally, I could care less about St. Patrick's day, but it gave me an excuse to corn my own brisket. It was fantastic! I think I've only celebrated St. Pats day twice.. Yesterday and the year I found myself in downtown Chicago. Had no idea it was paddys day. Came out of the red line tunnel and was very puzzled over the green river! I seriously thought it was some kind of toxic accident.

Edited because I'm a cunt.
Apparently..

Last edited:
Passover! I just started prepping the Seder plate: Roasted the shank bone, hard-boiled the egg. Next I'll grate the horseradish, and make the charoset.

Dinner is braised beef and matzoh ball soup. We'll start that in a few hours. (My daughter is making the matzoh balls).

Last edited:
Steak and sweet potatoes in a crockpot turned out fairly well. Later I may buy more steak or stew beef. Today I will probably cook whatever I find in the freezer: salmon, chicken, etc. and rice or potatoes.

I fixed a casserole called Tamale Pie. I got the recipe from a Better Homes and Garden cookbook.

Back