What’s for dinner?

Has anyone tried lasagna with white Sauce (Alfredo Sauce) with Chicken? I can’t eat any Tomato sauce 🥫 food so I switch. Also try a White Sauce Pizza with chicken,mushrooms and black Olives. Peace be with All of You.

How did it turn out? Curious and hungry here :)
It was a little wetter, but good! I’m going to use the rest of the sauce and the ricotta to make another lasagna later in the week with dry noodles instead of cooked ones. (I also realized instead of baking one huge lasagna, I can baked two smaller ones a week apart.) Until I learn to make proper béchamel, mixing a little cream into the ricotta is a good substitute.

How did it turn out? Curious and hungry here :)
The lasagna good but my friends like Tomatoes sauce. The Pizza you can get that even at Pizza Hut. Or anyplace that has White Sauce just make sure extra white Sauce. Enjoy and thanks for reply back 👍🏻

Here, it’s sushi. I’m just waiting for the rice to finish cooking. Then I can add the vinegar, and cut up the fish while it cools.

Tonight is salmon, yellowtail, fatty tuna, and salmon eggs!
Sushi again tonight! I added seared albacore to the fish selection. But I also tried a new brand of koshihikari rice, and the results were amazing! Smooth and the perfect mixture of salty and sweet.

we had mash, chicken and bacon.... the mash was all cheesy with sharp cheddar blended into it and melt-in-the-mouth sweet chopped onion fried and caramelised in the bacon fat rendered from the strips stirred all through it. The chicken was small, tender chunks cooked in chicken broth and sour cream for about 5 minutes, with english peas mixed in. Mash on the bottom, chicken/peas/creamy sauce on top, and finished with finely cut strips of the grilled bacon.

man...

*scrummy* and very fattening

Salad, steak sandwich, nectarine and roasted carrots.

Pasta Bolognese. And pancakes for breakfast. Just one cup of coffee, and not every day. Sometimes, I prefer tea in the morning. A few months ago, I began contemplating my lifestyle and some of my habits, and honestly, I think that something has to change. I've been reading a lot about different supplements on the Canadian Pharmacy website and plan to consult my doctor in the near future because it is probably a good idea.

Last edited:
Poke bowl
QGijtbP.jpg

Back