Well, Trump has finally and overtly committed treason

Remember it's our fault Islamic radicals attacked the US?
Only three prominent people that I know of said we deserved the 9-11 attacks; and they were all religious fanatics.
Jerry Falwell
Pat Robertson
Osama Bin Ladin

what? Don't you know that Uncle Sam does more interfering in elections than any other Nation on Earth.
What's your point?
Maybe that it's not a big deal Japan attacked the US in 1941 because we invaded other nations?

Last edited:
haha. what? CIA DeepState is on Literotica too? President Trump is a traitor? Who do you think did 9/11; or shot JFK, MLK, RFK? hint: same answer for all. Did MSM tell you the truth about any of those? There has been lots of treason and lies. For once WeThePeople have elected a genuine person to be President, and not criminal ala' Bush/Clinton.

How do you know he is not a criminal yet? My God.

No "we the people mess", most people didn't want him.

And you're trying to manipulate/change the definition of treason (among many other words) to suit your political bias....typical leftist move.

Nobody hates the dictionary like a lefty!! :D

Your legal argument has nothing to do with the dictionary, which in fact provides a much more broadly accepted interpretation of treason. I believe you must be referring to U.S. code, not the dictionary.

I was referring to the broader definition in the dictionary.

I know people have been claiming it for some time, but until today I've not seen anything other than very circumstantial evidence that Trump himself was treasonous.

However, with the most recent indictments there's no question that the Russian government attacked the US in 2016.
Trump's response, as we saw today, was to say it's the US's fault, making Putin very happy, while at the same time again calling the press the enemy of the people because they'll report his efforts to make the US take the blame for the Russian attack.

If that's not treason I don't know what is. - 18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Trump is worse than Neville Chamberlain.
Not only is he appeasing Putin, he's having the US take the blame for their attacks on a sovereign nation. All Chamberlain did was appease Hitler and look the other way.

I didn't read the indictments. Was Trump among those named?
You are assuming those indicted are guilty, which is unamerican. I say if you haven't been indicted you are not guilty.

None of those apply either.

Why the fuck should we do that? :rolleyes:

Not Russia...but enemies of their time.

Remember it's our fault Islamic radicals attacked the US?

If Bush wasn't such a racist and white people wren't so horrible they wouldn't ahve had to do that to us!!!

And they actually attacked us, they didn't just hack your precious DNC emails, so (D)'s didn't mind.

It is the case and that's the only conclusion to draw if you're a (D)ick sucker. ;)

I wonder if Trump asked Putin to use lube before he bent over and grabbed his ankles this morning? Or in the videos of Trump which at this point I assume they must have.

During the 1990's (Clinton Administration) the US actively supported, with money and consultants, the election campaigns of Boris Yeltsin, who was not a popular candidate in Russia itself, mainly due to his economic policies.

The Russians allege that, during the 1991 attempted coup, US intelligence agencies coordinated and cooperated with the coup plotters, including providing secure codes used by the coup plotters to Yeltsin, so he could intercept their communications. US political consultants, with the blessing of State, provided money and resources to the campaign of Yeltsin, which Russia considered a violation of their soveriegnity.

During the 2011-2012 mass protests the US provided money, material, and consultants to the anti-Putin protesters (specifically to the campaign of Alexey Navalny). In 2012 Clinton at State provided $50 million dollars to "civil society assistance", what was channeled to the opposition party.

None of the above is controversial (in America) or denied by the parties involved.

USAID, the National Endowment for Democracy, and the International Republican Institute all provide money, material, and expertise - to the tune of millions of "official" dollars - to influence the elections of foreign countries. Billions more flow through proxy institutions.

Does that constitute an act of war when we do it? If it does, then we're pretty much at war with all of South America, all of South-East Asia, all of the Middle East, most of Africa, and most of Europe.

During the 1990's (Clinton Administration) the US actively supported, with money and consultants, the election campaigns of Boris Yeltsin, who was not a popular candidate in Russia itself, mainly due to his economic policies.

The Russians allege that, during the 1991 attempted coup, US intelligence agencies coordinated and cooperated with the coup plotters, including providing secure codes used by the coup plotters to Yeltsin, so he could intercept their communications. US political consultants, with the blessing of State, provided money and resources to the campaign of Yeltsin, which Russia considered a violation of their soveriegnity.

During the 2011-2012 mass protests the US provided money, material, and consultants to the anti-Putin protesters (specifically to the campaign of Alexey Navalny). In 2012 Clinton at State provided $50 million dollars to "civil society assistance", what was channeled to the opposition party.

None of the above is controversial (in America) or denied by the parties involved.

USAID, the National Endowment for Democracy, and the International Republican Institute all provide money, material, and expertise - to the tune of millions of "official" dollars - to influence the elections of foreign countries. Billions more flow through proxy institutions.

Does that constitute an act of war when we do it? If it does, then we're pretty much at war with all of South America, all of South-East Asia, all of the Middle East, most of Africa, and most of Europe.

haha. thanks for saving me the trouble of saying that. 'Course it makes no difference to DeepState mouth-pieces infiltrating all social media with Trump hate.
The way you describe Uncle Sam's interference in the elections of other sovereign Nations in gentle and kind compared to what Uncle Sam USUALLY does to control other Nations. Murder, murder and more murder.

How do you know he is not a criminal yet? My God.

No "we the people mess", most people didn't want him.

Thank god the founding fathers had wisdom to see that the Electoral College is how we decide our Presidential elections.

Seriously, you wanted Hillary "I will attack Iran" Clinton?

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1531762290168.jpg
    1531762290168.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
haha. thanks for saving me the trouble of saying that. 'Course it makes no difference to DeepState mouth-pieces infiltrating all social media with Trump hate.
The way you describe Uncle Sam's interference in the elections of other sovereign Nations in gentle and kind compared to what Uncle Sam USUALLY does to control other Nations. Murder, murder and more murder.

Fox indoctrination school worked for you like Hooked On Phonics helps slow children.

That is a great hat. Russia was a great ally in WWII, and will be again with sanity in positions of leadership. Get this... President Trump said nuclear weapons were a negative force. WeThePeople do not want war with Russia, or anyone else. Only DeepState and their social media anti-Trump ducks want war.

You and Paul Chance sure are hung up on letting Russia off the hook for the election interference aspect of the conflict, as related to this discussion about the legal definition of treason. You are aware that the Russian military invaded the Ukraine and was under sanctions by the U.S. and its [former] allies?

That does seem to add another dimension to this discussion, other than, "Everybody interferes with elections, so no big deal."

"Election interference" consisting of letting the American electorate see exactly what the bigoted DNC really thinks about the American electorate.

Sounds like a PSA to me.

The party of the Russian Reset, the part of being able to show Putin more flexibility after lying to the electorate to get reelected, the party of Romney doesn't understand that the Cold War is over and that 1980s wants their foreign policy back, seems to be exhibiting a high level of power outrage. No one's buying it.

The Democratic party has long been a the party of pinko commie sympathizers so just stop with a fake outrage.

You don't actually care. You just want any and everything that will excuse Hillary's loss. Hillary lost 'cause she's a horrible person.

She provoked Putin personally because she was trying to play tough girl, and she wanted to distance herself from all of the contributions that she got through the Clinton Foundation. Which is rather rude when you have somebody pay for play you should play nicely with them.

"Election interference" consisting of letting the American electorate see exactly what the bigoted DNC really thinks about the American electorate.

Sounds like a PSA to me.

The party of the Russian Reset, the part of being able to show Putin more flexibility after lying to the electorate to get reelected, the party of Romney doesn't understand that the Cold War is over and that 1980s wants their foreign policy back, seems to be exhibiting a high level of power outrage. No one's buying it.

The Democratic party has long been a the party of pinko commie sympathizers so just stop with a fake outrage.

You don't actually care. You just want any and everything that will excuse Hillary's loss. Hillary lost 'cause she's a horrible person.

You're wrong. I didn't want Hillary to be president. As an American, I don't want my country invaded by Russian attackers. Our president is victim blaming ourselves.

Sounds like a PSA to me.

She provoked Putin personally because she was trying to play tough girl, and she wanted to distance herself from all of the contributions that she got through the Clinton Foundation. Which is rather rude when you have somebody pay for play you should play nicely with them.

It is not about Hillary. Please get out of that tired narrative. You are smarter than that.

Total Witch Hunt, accusing my good friend Maria Butina of being a Russian Spy trying to influence the NRA!

Last edited:

Yep, in terms of perspective, let's not forget that we, as a nation, have violently overthrown regimes we didn't like and put in place some murderous bastards.

Take Iran - as fucked up as it is - we shouldn't forget that the Iranian Revolution overthrew the Shah, whom we put in power by over-throwing the duly elected president of the country and then spend decades working with and supporting SAVAK, his brutal secret police. The Iranian people may not like the Mullahs and the Revolutionary Council, but they, with reason, have no love of the US either.

Sounds like a PSA to me.

Have you lost the ability to read? Election interference is not the point that Trump ceded to Putin before they even met.

Our idiotic president blamed the Russian invasion of the Ukraine on his U.S. predecessors. Inexcusable, and the dumbest possible way to enter a negotiation with an obvious military adversary.

Ssdd

Trump chose Russia and Putin over the U.S, que the chorus of Republican defenders. Even treason is cool when the SC is on the line.

Have you lost the ability to read? Election interference is not the point that Trump ceded to Putin before they even met.

Our idiotic president blamed the Russian invasion of the Ukraine on his U.S. predecessors. Inexcusable, and the dumbest possible way to enter a negotiation with an obvious military adversary.

I was addressing specifically your use of the phrase election interference which didn't happen according to the Democrats post-mortem analysis about why Hillary lost. Nowhere on that list was Russian interference.

Yep, in terms of perspective, let's not forget that we, as a nation, have violently overthrown regimes we didn't like and put in place some murderous bastards.

Take Iran - as fucked up as it is - we shouldn't forget that the Iranian Revolution overthrew the Shah, whom we put in power by over-throwing the duly elected president of the country and then spend decades working with and supporting SAVAK, his brutal secret police. The Iranian people may not like the Mullahs and the Revolutionary Council, but they, with reason, have no love of the US either.

U.S. policy and tactics toward other Nations is nicely outlined in the Confessions Of An Economic Hitman by John Perkins

Back