Well Now Trump Has Been Indicted By A Radical Democrat Special Counsel, No Doubt On Biden's Orders

All authority to classify and declassify documents in the government is derived from Presidential Order, not Congress, here is the present guiding authority on the classification and declassification of documents as defined by President Barack Obama. It is the governing authority today. Note the last paragraph:

The President Executive Order 13526 (Barack Obama)
Classified National Security Information

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.

(a) The authority to classify information
originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;
(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President; and
(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph The President Executive Order 13526
Classified National Security Information

Sec. 3.5. Mandatory Declassification Review.
(a) Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, all information classified under this order or predecessor orders shall be subject to a review for declassification by the originating agency if:

(b)Information originated by the incumbent President or the incumbent Vice President; the incumbent President’s White House Staff or the incumbent Vice President’s Staff; committees, commissions, or boards appointed by the incumbent President; or other entities within the Executive Office of the President that solely advise and assist the incumbent President is exempted from the provisions of paragraph

PS: Just so you know, this order can be amended, superseded, or abolished, by any subsequent President if desired.
So Biden could have classified the documents again after he became President. I don’t think he did, because Trump never declassified them. But President Biden could have.

So Biden could have classified the documents again after he became President. I don’t think he did, because Trump never declassified them. But President Biden could have.
I mean, yea, I guess so. I didn’t read in all that that RG posted that said he couldn’t.
We all heard Trump maintain that he could, as president, do it telepathically, mentally, Vulcan mind meld, at any time. Why not Biden? I mean, cmon, if we are going with the premise that Joe Biden actually has a working mind, amirite?

Sounds like Biden should lean into his political warfare and just declare all documents at MarLaGo classified. Why waste time pussyfooting around?

He couldn't do that if he doesn't have them. Over the history of the U.S. each President has assumed the right to decide which documents are his and which aren't that have been created in his administration and decide their classification, if any. This is how Barack Obama and Bill Clinton walked away with millions upon millions of government documents. In Bill Clinton's case, it went to court when Judicial Watch determined to challenge Clinton's authority to do so and lost per the court's findings as I have since posted.

He couldn't do that if he doesn't have them. Over the history of the U.S. each President has assumed the right to decide which documents are his and which aren't that have been created in his administration and decide their classification, if any. This is how Barack Obama and Bill Clinton walked away with millions upon millions of government documents. In Bill Clinton's case, it went to court when Judicial Watch determined to challenge Clinton's authority to do so and lost per the court's findings as I have since posted.
Were all the documents in the boxes created under Trump or were some of them produced under Obama? Trump was only in office for 4 years. He didn’t have time to do much.

No court would uphold a President deciding that war orders were his personal documents. See Barr's statements for more.on the subject.

Were all the documents in the boxes created under Trump or were some of them produced under Obama? Trump was only in office for 4 years. He didn’t have time to do much.
We will know the answer to that when we've seen an inventory of those documents, but don't expect the FBI or the Biden administration to do so any time soon. The fact is, and the SCOTUS will determine, that when the president leaves office with documents those documents will be presumed to be his, classified or not.

August 12, 2022, statement

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

The National Archive has been keeping records for decades about what’s classified. There no record of Trump telling them to stop. That’s why they sent the FBI to look for the missing files.
Under a Federal Appeals Court decision, the Fed Archives have NO AUTHORITY to do any of what the Left seems to think they can.

I'm sure that you can figure out what that means to your narrative and the indictment. You'll disagree, but it doesn't change the law which says that the Fed's have no authority over what they claim Trump did.

Plus, it would've definitely cut into Cheeto's weekly golf trips, the ones he said he'd be too busy as President to entertain himself with on the company dime.

agness-wandavison.gif

Great point. The rogue DOJ was out of control, persecuting such loyal "patriots" like Joaquin Guzman and Tim McVeigh (who, in the long run, probably actually did less harm to the country than Donald Trump.)

Great point. The rogue DOJ was out of control, persecuting such loyal "patriots" like Joaquin Guzman and Tim McVeigh (who, in the long run, probably actually did less harm to the country than Donald Trump.)

dude...

Get it together, your hate is making you say things you shouldn't.

So why would Jack Smith, the corrupt Special Prosecutor, include these photos in his indictment when he only found 102 classified documents if he wasn't trying to taint the Jury pool against Trump with what appears to be total disregard for a mountain of classified documents?

a5e0cbc5-88a0-4c0d-af89-8ab72055871c-730x400.png

c2046048-d32f-4f5e-841d-b2ce4207537c-860x475.png

So why would Jack Smith, the corrupt Special Prosecutor, include these photos in his indictment when he only found 102 classified documents if he wasn't trying to taint the Jury pool against Trump with what appears to be total disregard for a mountain of classified documents?

Because that's where the documents were held.

To show that regardless of how many classified documents were in any of the boxes, they were not in secure area and to provide proof that Donald Trump, the corrupt former president, still had boxes in his home after lying and saying he didn't have any additional boxes, i.e. obstruction

You may not mind, but I believe when it comes to National Security, even ONE classified document laying around in a box at Mar-a-Lago is too many.

I dunno why the corrupt Jack Smith would post these pictures! 😡.
Especially when so many defendants have successfully argued before a judge that showing scenes of the alleged scene of the crime has tainted a jury allowing them to then go home scott free.

I read on Truth Social that these were AI generated photos and that trumps team is trying to subpoena the ChatGPT servers to prove it

dude...

Get it together, your hate is making you say things you shouldn't.
Your blind loyalty to a corrupt and arrogant dictator, in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing, is compromising your values, assuming you ever had any. Your defense of Trump is no different than anyone else defending Guzman, McVeigh, Kaczinski, or other convicted criminals.

You break the law, you face the consequences. And nobody, NOBODY, is above it. That is how a lawful and civilized society works.

It is a shame you cannot accept that.

Your blind loyalty to a corrupt and arrogant dictator, in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing, is compromising your values, assuming you ever had any. Your defense of Trump is no different than anyone else defending Guzman, McVeigh, Kaczinski, or other convicted criminals.

You break the law, you face the consequences. And nobody, NOBODY, is above it. That is how a lawful and civilized society works.

It is a shame you cannot accept that.

That's great. It's wonderful. It really is.

However, none of it addresses the fact that you're about to jump off a cliff unless you get your act together.

Back