Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranova
"Why the hell did I agree to this... again?"
Cause I like pain crack... duh!!! ..

Oh.. yea.. that was out loud...
*LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfreak
Oh I forgot pulls out a key fob and hits it. A loud rumble is heard as the gates of hell close with a screech and a loud thud. " there all closed up. "
but... but ... but... what about the food.......
**We got smores
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranova
I'm also rather creative. Ask Nina.
-nods- definitly a fine addition.
**purrs

Food not locked out. We brought the smores with us. Someone around here has to have magic to recreate more though. If not we'll just send someone out w/ the cane to steal it. :) See all bases covered.

Hmmm... but I like food that's red... and used to squrim...

Chocolate is yummy and all.... but... red meat is the way to my .. um.. heart.. :D

Soooooo.. we shall be venturing out with the cane... mhm..

-snaps fingers.... a dozen more canes apear-

Food.. Who needs food? He opens his mouth exposing his fangs and hunts for Dee's neck to have a little snack.

oooh my.. i think i need to start writing on our thread. You're choosing the vamp role then.

Yes, I'll be choosing the Vamp role. *chuckles* Just PM it to me when you get it up, and I'll see about getting a reply in something resembling a timely manner... ;)

Hmmm... but I like food that's red... and used to squrim...

Chocolate is yummy and all.... but... red meat is the way to my .. um.. heart.. :D

Soooooo.. we shall be venturing out with the cane... mhm..

-snaps fingers.... a dozen more canes apear-

I suppose other then Night over there feeding off dee, we'll have to go out and wrangle up some steaks. ooh Canes.. *Big Evil Grin ..."Seranova darling where art thou" muhahahaha

Yes, I'll be choosing the Vamp role. *chuckles* Just PM it to me when you get it up, and I'll see about getting a reply in something resembling a timely manner... ;)

Mumbles and obeys.. this time anyway.

Hooray and i still have a cane ....prowls for Seranova

*uses super secret sadist stealth technique to sneak up behind Perplexia, whack a good few times over rump with cane, and poof into thin air with a wicked laugh*

*uses super secret sadist stealth technique to sneak up behind Perplexia, whack a good few times over rump with cane, and poof into thin air with a wicked laugh*

Purrs and moans..reveling in the wicked laugh..oooh i'll get you my pretty...continues to prowl with a sore red rump.

bonfire.jpg

Welcome friend or food....

486875512_02814f8c24.jpg

7828-2-entrance-to-hell.jpg

My-House-Nightclub-by-Dodd-Mitchell-Design.jpg

Red-nightclub-hanging-lamp.jpg
Nice job Nina

Purrs and moans..reveling in the wicked laugh..oooh i'll get you my pretty...continues to prowl with a sore red rump.

I promise that its much more fun when I win. Nina's right, I get all grumpy when I don't... :rolleyes:

-giggles, ususes same farce... and cracks his ass.... -

betcha got a plus sign down there now....

sneaks back in with groceries, tossing them on the counter and climbing on Freak's lap

Miss me? :devil:

Saying nothing he pulls her into his lap. His hands running over each curve of her form. He leans in whispering into your ear "always. "

Like any man.... only if he loses... in that oh so special way... :eek:

Psh. I can take care of that problem just fine. Even if I have to grab hair and hold a face or chest close to finish with... :devil:

Back