Weight gain chat/roleplay

badvibes666

Virgin
Hi. I'm a 5'0 28f who has recently put on 17.8 lbs from 100 and found it to be incredibly erotic. I am considering gaining more weight.

I would love to chat with a man or woman about my weight gain, future weight gain, how fat you'd like to get me and how, etc. I am also into roleplay chat surrounding being forced to gain weight.

I also have a breeding kink and a pregnancy fetish lol

Feel free to hit me up

I find larger ladies very sexy , something about a bbw that gets me going, maybe it's the curve's and different handles to hold on to but it's a massive turn on

Hi. I'm a 5'0 28f who has recently put on 17.8 lbs from 100 and found it to be incredibly erotic. I am considering gaining more weight.

I would love to chat with a man or woman about my weight gain, future weight gain, how fat you'd like to get me and how, etc. I am also into roleplay chat surrounding being forced to gain weight.

I also have a breeding kink and a pregnancy fetish lol

Feel free to hit me up
Hi love your breeding kink hmu

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 135 lbs now and officially overweight! Would love to talk to more people about my weight gain and getting bigger! The changes in my body have been dramatic.
What were your starting measurements?
What are your current measurements?

Always a major turn on as I've only ever liked BBWs , especially when they're gaining and like a for muscular guy.

up to 137 now. highest weight ever. my skin literally kind of hurts from expanding lol. anyone want to chat?

148 now trying to get to 150, anyone wanna encourage me? maybe set a new weight goal? chat?

I've put on a lot of weight in my belly and thighs especially. Finally getting some in my tits thank god. I hope they get even bigger. My nipples have gotten bigger and my pussys gotten fatter. I've gotten fatter in general. No double chin yet but maybe I need to gain more?? But my face has changed a lot.

i have never been this big in my life and i feel so fucking horny all the time. im totally turned on by myself. one thing i liked to do is try on my old jeans. i can't get a single of them up past my thighs because my belly and ass are so big now. i literally have one pair that fits me now and mostly i wear leggings, which are tight and emphasize how chubby i am now

Back