Weekly artistic challenge

Here is what I saw this morning.

9625156160_ffb999997b_o.jpg

Pantyshot, that banana is just ... great!

John, I like the first one best.

Sunbunny, I love the evening sun on a lake.

Don, the second one is the one I like best.

So many absolute beautiful pictures are collected here! I am wondering already what your next theme will be. Would you guys also take ideas for challenges from the onlookers?

So many absolute beautiful pictures are collected here! I am wondering already what your next theme will be. Would you guys also take ideas for challenges from the onlookers?

Not my thread to make that decision, but I'm always open to requests.. Long as they are nature scenes or nudes if myself ;)

I would think that would be okay, Don? Your call.

Not my thread to make that decision, but I'm always open to requests.. Long as they are nature scenes or nudes if myself ;)

Hummm, thinking the next one needs to be something like buildings! Lol

Very cool idea, I know I'm going to enjoy this. Here's one of mine.
7-21-12PrayingMantis2_zps528ab4b2.jpg

Beautiful thread and an awesome idea....truly a game where everyone wins. Those that participate get to have the challenge of finding a great pic fitting the week's theme and everyone else gets to see some awesome pics.

Thank you imrhapsody and oxforddan for the idea...and to everyone else for participating. :D

Back