Here it is. The choose your own adventure...part 1

MacSlither

Really Experienced
Vote for what Vicki should do, either in this thread or send me an IM. Options in the Last panel of the drawing.

Vicki had been having second thoughts about the evening...

Her friend Cassi had invited her and her new boyfriend Ricky over for drinks. It would be Vicky, Ricky, Cassi and Cassi's boyfriend Jeff.

Vicki and Ricky had only been dating a few weeks and hadn't yet been intimate. They'd kissed goodnight, but Vicki wanted to go slow.

Cassi was the kind of girl that would flirt with any man in the immediate vicinity. It was almost a challenge. Anything from playful flirting to outright taking her shirt off for fun. Cassi would always play it off as a joke, or that she was "testing" Vicki's new boyfriends. Vicki knew better. Cassi just loved the attention and loved it when Vicki was single, so she'd try to ruin the relationship before it could actually start. The last guy, Ron, had actually grabbed Cassi's bra when she exposed it. Vicki had stormed out while Cassi giggled and Ron sat there with his hands cupped on Cassi's tits.

After the relationship was ended, Vicki was free to hang out with Cassi as often as she wanted. It was a weird friendship, but they'd known each other since freshman year of college.

Maybe this time would be different though. Cassi's boyfriend would be there afterall. Maybe she'd be on her best behavior?

But when they arrived to Cassi's apartment, Vicki was dismayed to see that Cassi was wearing her most eye-catching red lipstick. Cassi lovingly referred to that particular shade of lipstick as "come-fuck-me red."

It was at that moment that Vicki realized her relationship was in jeopardy. But Ricky seemed like a nice guy. She hoped he'd be able to resist Cassi's shenanigans.

After a few drinks, they'd all sat on the sofa together. Listening to music and laughing. Things were going smoothly. Vicki was beginning to relax a little.

Then...20220804_114144.jpg

For sure, Vicky is a fighter?! I vote* for 'object'.

*Speaking of, you could make it a poll, don't you? Anyone knows how to do that?

Object for sure. Let's see if Ricky is hubby material

So two votes for Vicki to speak up?

The voting hasn't been quite as exciting as I'd have hoped. Lol.

I'm gonna give this another day of voting. Anybody wanna vote, just put it here or pm me.

BTW is there a way to put in a poll? Might be easier once this game explodes to the popularity it deserves

Okay, we have a tie.

Two votes for "keep quiet and see what happens."

Two votes for "tell Cassi to knock it off."

We're in sudden death folks. Next vote decides.

More chances of that happening in a fun way if she objects now, instead of being steamroller from the get go ;)

More chances of that happening in a fun way if she objects now, instead of being steamroller from the get go ;)
She's not being "forced" to keep quiet, she's questioning... and cums to her own conclusion (with our omnipotent help... and, of course MacSlither's hand and mind)

She's not being "forced" to keep quiet, she's questioning... and cums to her own conclusion (with our omnipotent help... and, of course MacSlither's hand and mind)
Steamrolling and forced are not synonymous. But we shall see how the story unfolds

Steamrolling and forced are not synonymous. But we shall see how the story unfolds
True dat! You are being steamrolled into this scenario by the "democratic" ? process.
Or sumthin'.

Let us watch how she this unfolds.

Rep
Vote for what Vicki should do, either in this thread or send me an IM. Options in the Last panel of the drawing.

Vicki had been having second thoughts about the evening...

Her friend Cassi had invited her and her new boyfriend Ricky over for drinks. It would be Vicky, Ricky, Cassi and Cassi's boyfriend Jeff.

Vicki and Ricky had only been dating a few weeks and hadn't yet been intimate. They'd kissed goodnight, but Vicki wanted to go slow.

Cassi was the kind of girl that would flirt with any man in the immediate vicinity. It was almost a challenge. Anything from playful flirting to outright taking her shirt off for fun. Cassi would always play it off as a joke, or that she was "testing" Vicki's new boyfriends. Vicki knew better. Cassi just loved the attention and loved it when Vicki was single, so she'd try to ruin the relationship before it could actually start. The last guy, Ron, had actually grabbed Cassi's bra when she exposed it. Vicki had stormed out while Cassi giggled and Ron sat there with his hands cupped on Cassi's tits.

After the relationship was ended, Vicki was free to hang out with Cassi as often as she wanted. It was a weird friendship, but they'd known each other since freshman year of college.

Maybe this time would be different though. Cassi's boyfriend would be there afterall. Maybe she'd be on her best behavior?

But when they arrived to Cassi's apartment, Vicki was dismayed to see that Cassi was wearing her most eye-catching red lipstick. Cassi lovingly referred to that particular shade of lipstick as "come-fuck-me red."

It was at that moment that Vicki realized her relationship was in jeopardy. But Ricky seemed like a nice guy. She hoped he'd be able to resist Cassi's shenanigans.

After a few drinks, they'd all sat on the sofa together. Listening to music and laughing. Things were going smoothly. Vicki was beginning to relax a little.

Then...View attachment 2166471
The guy looks very uncomfortable. She should object.

Back