Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39821997/talks-move-forward-lure-wizards-capitals-virginia

The move is a blow for Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin, who announced months ago-with fanfare the outlines of a proposal negotiated with the teams' parent company to bring them across the Potomac River. In a statement, the governor expressed disappointment and frustration over the demise of a plan he said would have created $12 billion in economic investment, laying blame with the Democratic-controlled state Legislature.

85955012.jpg

Yet another 100 primed and ready for the press. Gonna have to replenish my powder supply soon.

Also waiting on a delivery here, non-firearm related but anticipated none the less.

The pin arrived. Fits like a . . . properly fitting pin. Rifle is reassembled. I put one of those adorable little USGI magazine gizmos on the stock and have 2 15-round mags ready to go in it.The action assembly feels a touch draggy. Maybe it's my imagination, but I'll put a couple of drops of oil on it before we fiddle with it. I reckon it'll be fine. It looks good.

You'll know soon enough. I'm sure there will be no problems.

Just checked my .45 supply and it's time to get on that issue. There IS a primer problem with this one.

You'll know soon enough. I'm sure there will be no problems.

Just checked my .45 supply and it's time to get on that issue. There IS a primer problem with this one.

Yeah, I think so, too. The old thing just managed to collect a few decades of neglect. Not severe, but neglect is what it is.

Interesting tidbit. None of the banners know that the original anti-gun legislation was to hinder access of the Freedmen to firearms. Sure would be nice if they could be arsed to learn some fucking history.

Oh, and how did the FFs get the rest of the Bill of Rights so right and fuck up the second? Makes no sense to Sentient Life.

Interesting tidbit. None of the banners know that the original anti-gun legislation was to hinder access of the Freedmen to firearms. Sure would be nice if they could be arsed to learn some fucking history.

Oh, and how did the FFs get the rest of the Bill of Rights so right and fuck up the second? Makes no sense to Sentient Life.
That whole "Militia" thing and that actually being a reference as a check on government tyranny.

Watching the various courts beginning to contort themselves, and the Constitution, with the Heller decision and now witnessing them twisting themselves in to pretzels with the Bruen decision and rather than relying on the original meanings, relying on the laws to restrict the freedmen. It becomes obvious that WE are now among the freedmen as well. And if that is the case exactly who are the citizens that will be unmolested by the government?

Have we, as a nation, bought into the notion that it is someone else's responsibility to protect us? That we, no matter our age or experience, are mere children under the care and sustenance of the "nanny" state? The people that they want to imagine us to be do exist, they are in prisons. And exactly what does that say about the people (so called elites) that imagine so? Are they all that different than the prototypical plantation overseers?

What it tells me is that we are quickly transitioning into a nation of self-proclaimed benevolent plantation owners and their well cared for (as long as the money lasts) slaves.

If there's any good news, it appears that the slaves are on the verge of revolt.

Armed government, un/disarmed citizenry.

I wager this one wasn't working for food, either:

0656d9c6-b025-4b9b-b370-0f3463a51cee.jpg

Basically, yes.

I'm juggling a bit of the stock between the house and the farm. Two of the house rifles are going to move to the farm.

The landlady is going to get some shooting practice this weekend.

Edjumakayshun.

The pin arrived. Fits like a . . . properly fitting pin. Rifle is reassembled. I put one of those adorable little USGI magazine gizmos on the stock and have 2 15-round mags ready to go in it.The action assembly feels a touch draggy. Maybe it's my imagination, but I'll put a couple of drops of oil on it before we fiddle with it. I reckon it'll be fine. It looks good.
Where do you find reasonably priced .30 carbine rounds these days?

Where do you find reasonably priced .30 carbine rounds these days?

In someone else's ammo closet. :ROFLMAO: :nana:

Seriously, I use ammoseek dot com and look to see what they have. Royal Tiger has some, but I think it has some age on it. Like Korean War age. And "reasonably priced" is a forlorn fucking hope. The last bit I bought - 250 rounds of new Serbian (Prvi Partisan - I like their stuff, and it's reloadable) from S G ammo dot com was $0.82/round IIRC. One has to be careful with ammoseek as some outfits will have a decent price on the ammo and then will plunder your dung tunnel on S&H. Sometimes, I'll even type what I'm looking for in the Google search bar and add "for sale" behind it and get good results.

Still, I'm a big fan of shopping online.

What it tells me is that we are quickly transitioning into a nation of self-proclaimed benevolent plantation owners and their well cared for (as long as the money lasts) slaves.

If there's any good news, it appears that the slaves are on the verge of revolt.

^^^A Deplorable fashions himself as the armed leader of a Communist revolution against a Czar., as opposed to the reality of him wanting to violently undermine the peaceful transition of power following a democratic election in order to firmly estabish an autocracy in the USA.

This explains why this thread is led by a guy who repeatedly gets off on posting snuff images of people being hung by a despotic government.

Basically, yes.

I'm juggling a bit of the stock between the house and the farm. Two of the house rifles are going to move to the farm.

The landlady is going to get some shooting practice this weekend.

Edjumakayshun.

It's always good Karma to include the landlady whenever you can.

Back