Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

She's a good sort. It'll be good to visit the horses and dogs, too.

Horses are way more aware than they let on.

659c1bb8a3dc6.webp
Butt......only with muskets, 12 pound Parrott guns, cannonades, siege mortars

And

You can only plan the revolution with parchment and quill pens

:v

Butt......only with muskets, 12 pound Parrott guns, cannonades, siege mortars

And

You can only plan the revolution with parchment and quill pens

:v

Right. We need to lay in stores.

By the way, which day is the internet being shut down?

65681676e763d.webp

Right. We need to lay in stores.

By the way, which day is the internet being shut down?

65681676e763d.webp
In a regular hunting season I buy 3 licenses, one son buys 6, the other 3 like me. So our average is 4. The USA sold around 39 million licences, which using my average works out to 9.75 million hunters. Which is less than 1% of the USA's population hunt....Numbers are fun!!

She's a good sort. It'll be good to visit the horses and dogs, too.

Horses are way more aware than they let on.

659c1bb8a3dc6.webp

My step daughter has two horses. She had three but one got old and she went to feed them one evening and it was down in the field.

My step daughter has two horses. She had three but one got old and she went to feed them one evening and it was down in the field.

We lost two last year. They just got old and died, bless them. They were good boys, the both of them. Early 30s one and late 30s the other.

And four hoof drive.

Her pasture poodles have never offered to kick. The oldest one who died used to nudge me when we were walking towards the barn at chowtime. The sorrel she still has is a bit physical, too. He bumps into me on purpose sometimes. I figure that it just means that he considers me as part of their herd.

Had some manual of arms teaching with the landlady this afternoon. We'll do a bit of shooting tomorrow. Practice makes it all work a bit better.

c4e76cf0844002904f2106a88badda0e.jpg

Don't go making ninnygirl tap her sign.
The meme isn’t a “both sides” argument.

It’s still wrong though. “Decent people” are statistically more likely to injure or kill themselves or an innocent bystander with their gun than ever use it to shoot a “bad person”.

Last edited:
The meme isn’t a “both sides” argument.

It’s still wrong though. “Decent people” are statistically more likely to injure or kill themselves or an innocent bystander with their guns than ever use it to shoot a “bad person”.
Tough shit, toots. We have them. Now you gotta take them. Good luck with that!

Tough shit, toots. We have them. Now you gotta take them. Good luck with that!
We don’t need to confiscate guns. If a weapon is made illegal, sensible law-abiding owners will surrender it voluntarily rather than run the risk of being found out.

Back