Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

*chuckle*

In Ukraine, the Russians are using cheap "suicide" drones to pop the tops off of our expensive M1s.

I think the article said it was a 20,000:1 cost ratio...
Both sides are using cheap drones in copious quantities. This is a significant game changer in warfare. Stocking up on drones may be just as important as stocking up on ammo.

Indeed.

Why send men (yes, Libs, women too) into combat, as I have often posited, when a thirteen year-old seeking high score with a joystick will do?

It was not just the Roof Koreans, but anyone who resisted the rioters got to keep their stuff. The people who trusted the system got their stuff all burned down.

Which they would have had Hell's own time doing with confiscated weapons.

Fuck the banners.

Allah, God, Mr. Morningstar, they all have serious issues first thing in the morning. Believe me, it's even worse on their day off.

They all seem to be grouchy before their third cups of coffee.

I guess that's because they're so damned old . . . .

I usually feel at least good.

I think this is the difference between the haters and the rest of us. I actually enjoy my life and somehow they always seem to be miserable for one reason or another.

I'll probably meet up with some folks tonight. I'll have a cup while I'm out.

That was my yesterday. 2 cup limit because my bladder ain't what it usedtowas.

I think this is the difference between the haters and the rest of us. I actually enjoy my life and somehow they always seem to be miserable for one reason or another.

That was my yesterday. 2 cup limit because my bladder ain't what it usedtowas.

I agree. The haters create their own inner turmoil as a result of their misery, and insh'Allah will grow/build tumors to their bitter resentments and their fears and dishonesty. Reality is a cruel task mistress, and she will not be denied, and she will skull fuck you if you do.

I'm on two cups a day, unless I sneak out at night and cheat and have #3. It's always a little one and usually weaker than what I make here at the house.

m1-garand-competition-scaled.jpeg

Anaïs Nin: Some Never Awaken​

You live like this, sheltered, in a
delicate world, and you believe
you are living.

Then you read a book…
or you take a trip…
and you discover that you
are not living, that you
are hibernating.

The symptoms of hibernating are
easily detectable: first, restlessness.
The second symptom (when hibernating
becomes dangerous and might
degenerate into death): absence
of pleasure.

That is all.

It appears like an innocuous illness.
Monotony, boredom, death.
Millions live like this (or die like this)
without knowing it.
They work in offices.
They drive a car.
They picnic with their families.
They raise children.
And then some shock treatment
takes place, a person, a book, a song,
and it awakens them and saves them
from death.

Some never awaken.

She needs trigger discipline. You better spank her Wat.

She does need to be punished for her transgressions.

Never post your achievements. Always post still shit and jokes so that "thinkers" will be convinced that you have no future . . . .

656baddc724ae9d7704dd13dfb5c2aed.jpg

Silly fuckers act like Life can be made risk-free.

Yeah, maybe if you never do anything, and even then you risk waking up dead one morning, so . . . .

Cold front blowing through, rain here, sneaux in the Mtn's. Perfect timing, I "Summerized" the furnace this past Thur.

Any who, time to crank up the press and churn out some .45.

We had a front blow through today also. It's going to warm up this coming week. And Wat has a new project down the road starting Monday. Looks to be inheriting a bit of a cluster and ironing it out. We'll see.

Got the first coat of tung oil on the two stocks. The natural one darkened a bit more than I thought it might. The stained one is going to look damned fine. In fact, they both will.

Back