Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

I was out in my gun room last night, making some 12 gauge rounds with 25 cal air soft pellets, I'm gonna test these with some kitchen made ballistic gell, not wanting them to penetrate skin but sting like hell🤣🤣🤣🤣.. for the lack of a better name " less than lethal" shot gun round? Anyway it's fun to experiment with😁

Whatcha using for a shot wad?

A shot wad??? Hey, Buddy, this isn't that kind of thread!!!

:ROFLMAO: :nana:

tumblr_lzz6ikYgR81qbjmapo1_400.gif

I didn't write the following and I don't know who did, but it says a lot.

"If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him..
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his."

Why do I think mine is called a .308 Norma Magnum?

That's the one I intend (before Hell freezes) to rechamber to .300 Winmag.

308-300 Tomato-Tomato

The issue is taking advantage of the newer bullets all of which requires a faster twist.

Mine was built 60+ years ago, I reckon. Like as not, a new barrel would be the bestest route.

I'd say so. Douglas is conveniently located between your East and West abodes. Drop it off and they'll do it up for ya.

300WM ain't cheap but it's a lot cheaper than Norma. Mostly, it's a lot more available.

According to what I read, Norma just didn't catch on over here. In Europe, yes. Apparently, Oz too. That was the first thing I noted about that video.

If it goes 'boom', they shoot it. But you're right, you don't see Norma around too much.

I had to scramble to find the wee bit I did find, and it was triple (or more) the 300WM.

64f0942f2f383.jpeg

You would think that guns would be more angry on Friday nights. Their humans neglected them all week off working for Da Man to earn shekels to buy gun oil and ammo to keep them clean and loaded. And then the human would be out drinking and whoring that night and come home drunk and st00pid, and that it would be a perfect night to sneak in and kill the human where s/he sleeps.

But, Wat's guns failed again, as did the assassins that the libturds' hired. Another day of meanness and intolerance of our nutess wonders.

32f2943d68cdbfb70eadfb6ae3fb55da.jpg

You need guns with words of iron.

Or maybe silver bullets. I'm looking at our President and wonder if we're not experiencing a vampire outbreak...

My guns know that I give them a good life, so they are loyal to me.

"Our" president? Really??? He's a place-holder on a good day . . . .

As long as there is no president Kamala in our future, near or far.

I would not could not in a boat,
I will not can not with a goat . . . .

She doesn't see four-legs when she hears goat. She thinks we are telling her she's Brady, the G.O.A.T....

Back