Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
By the powers we have from the one true Laurel, who owns the whole damned shooting match, pun intended. As always, all of management's rule apply (we hope) to everyone.

And necessary. And legal in most cases, all for those who play ball within the system. They are tools, no more or no less than a shovel or a hammer, and no better or worse than the person using it/them.

There is a state over there >>> that limits handgun purchases to one firearm per month. It’s legislation, so there’s the political bit. Was in, was voted out, then was voted back in.

Many people bemoan this, but the positive outlook is, buy one firearm (or firearm related) item per month. So, at our house, we do.

New firearms can be quite pricey, so most months, it’s ammo. I have a website for case quantities of ammo for cheap, and free shipping. That’s right, drop shipped by Brown to my front porch. Last month, the deal of the month was a full case of Black Rifle ammo from Eastern Europe. I’ve used that brand before with great success, so I laid my money down. This month has two extra invoices, so there’s a bit of a quandary as to what to get. Decisions, decisions . . .

And, of course, firearms have triggers, so there’s that, too . . . .

A bit of editing seemed to be in order so as to sort a thing or two out for the trolls and haters, but fuck 'em, right? Be offended at your own discretion.

Last edited:
And necessary. And legal in most cases, all for those who play ball within the system. They are tools, no more or no less than a shovel or a hammer, and no better or worse than the person using it/them.

There is a state over there >>> that limits handgun purchases to one firearm per month. It’s legislation, so there’s the political bit. Was in, was voted out, then was voted back in.

Many people bemoan this, but the positive outlook is, buy one firearm (or firearm related) item per month. So, at our house, we do.

New firearms can be quite pricey, so most months, it’s ammo. I have a website for case quantities of ammo for cheap, and free shipping. That’s right, drop shipped by Brown to my front porch. Last month, the deal of the month was a full case of Black Rifle ammo from Eastern Europe. I’ve used that brand before with great success, so I laid my money down. This month has two extra invoices, so there’s a bit of a quandary as to what to get. Decisions, decisions . . .

And, of course, firearms have triggers, so there’s that, too . . . .
Tell us you're a petrified twerp who lives in fear without telling us you're a petrified twerp who lives in fear.

*pew* *pew*

I live three blocks from a gun/tackle shop and the line is around the building every Saturday morning, just crazy.

At this point I have all the guns I need and just buy ammo, but like you, its online. I haven't been in a gun shop for myself since I bought the Mosberg shockwave with the last stimulus check a couple years ago. I went with my daughter a few months ago when she was looking for a Glock and we were in line that morning for over an hour and the price made me ask if there was a mistake, probably higher now.

As always when one side gets hysterical about guns, it drives up the sales and creates record numbers of new gun owners. Meaning...they are exasperating the issue they claim to want to stop, but not smart enough to see that. Hysteria drives people the other way.

That happens at the local Academy Sports. The sharks know the shipment schedule and come in and snag up all the .22 ammo so they can repackage it and sell it online.

Crazy shit. I have several bricks of the shit. I should get some more.

Online shopping has spoiled me, and I like being spoiled.

I'm eyeballing an ad for something called "LE overrun." Now, I'm not sure what that is, but I think that it's the ammo that cities buy for cops to shoot you with. So, since this is 'Murrika, if it's good for the goose then it must be good for the gander, too. Maybe it's Wat's favorite brand, Cop KillerTM, in disguise.

I have all the guns I need and so does everyone I know.

Beyond a couple of farmers with 12 bores, I've never seen a gun that wasn't carried by a cop. Some people should move to a safer area.

This is true. The respectable shows don't allow firearms so all of those Lions turn into sheep without their penis substitutes.
WTF? Gun shows don't allow guns? Not sure what your getting at Bubba. All of the gun shows I've ever attended had firearms, if you were carrying, you were required to unload said firearm then they zip tied the action open. As a matter of fact all the firearms at the shows the actions are zip tied open.....

WTF? Gun shows don't allow guns? Not sure what your getting at Bubba. All of the gun shows I've ever attended had firearms, if you were carrying, you were required to unload said firearm then they zip tied the action open. As a matter of fact all the firearms at the shows the actions are zip tied open.....
Triggered the gun nut. :nana:

The beauty of a fine figured woman wearing tight fitted clothing in the prone position operating a barret 50 cal rifle. The moment she drops the hammer on that fine piece of machinery viewing the recoil ripple throughout her body is mesmerizing, even to a gurl such as myself....

Using a gun to feel safe means without a gun you wouldn't feel safe (i.e.fear)

Using a gun to feel safe means without a gun you wouldn't feel safe (i.e.fear)
No. I'm not using a firearm to feel safe. Most of the time I don't have a firearm with me on my person. I just refuse to walk my life in fear of an inanimate object..
If your trying to gig me, go ahead and waste your time, I for one bask in the glory of the bill of rights as do millions of others.

No. I'm not using a firearm to feel safe. Most of the time I don't have a firearm with me on my person. I just refuse to walk my life in fear of an inanimate object..
If your trying to gig me, go ahead and waste your time, I for one bask in the glory of the bill of rights as do millions of others.
Not sure what gig means. For me, I don't carry and have never been in a situation where I would want a gun. So I would assume there would be one and that is where a gun makes you feel safe

Back