Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

When "your" government doesn't like you and you can do exactly fuck-all about it. I'm wagering that the sign doesn't say "will work for food."

de81bc03-0349-4549-92be-c538eb8f2b1a.jpg

bb6c42cd-5f62-41ca-881d-6f15bbf2b014.jpg

They even have those? I thought that they were just doin' what comes naturally. Flying by the seats of their pants, as it were.

:rolleyes:

"If I am to be damned, it will be for what I did rather than for what I should have done"

Yeah, pretty much!!!

In the wrong company, you'll be damned for what you're accused of.

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

~ His Holiness the Dalai Lama

The cactus airforce is up and running as we speak!

Alpha Squadron has a strike package just for the "local coyote"......skunk sure leaves a bad smell that doesn't go away!

The weasels are poking their noses out of their holes. Silly lil feckers . . . .

The Marine Corp rifleman no longer has the luxury of guaranteed air superiority ~USMC 2Lt in a paper on "modern camouflage"

Well fuck me running!

You know, Them boys at Concorde would have been a hoot with half a dozen Phantom IV's sprinkled about the countryside!

They should have been glad that they didn't tangle withy USS Washington in Ironbottom Sound. That was a Hell of a shoot-out.

USS Massachusetts didn't do half bad, either. And they say that WW1 was the battleship war . . . . :rolleyes"

And a touch of nitromethane, methinks.

Although I still tend to call it cordite.

A rose by any other name . . . .

The carbine part will be in this evening, it now says. w000t!!!

And a touch of nitromethane, methinks.

Although I still tend to call it cordite.

A rose by any other name . . . .

The carbine part will be in this evening, it now says. w000t!!!

So it's a pizza part? Out for delivery?

So it's a pizza part? Out for delivery?

That's their current lie. As long as I get it by tomorrow, but tonight would be better. I'd like to get it back together and give a go-through this weekend. Bust some caps. Shoot stuff . . . .

Back