Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

be4f39965b9917a8ada74bb3e363ad37.jpg

0c631d269e3135add11ee5871ac0ca52.jpg

aad395572f7702185fa1c5962cd8131d.jpg

BIG_0014974436.jpg

Happy Tuesday!!! Patting my foot waiting for my carbine part. I may have mentioned, I think the stock turned out very nicely. I also may have mentioned, my godson is excited to be getting my SVT40.

james-mattis-mad-dog-be-polite-be-professional-but-have-a-plan-to-kill-everybody-you-meet-trump1.jpg

037820f9bf3830252fc91a6661ff0568.jpg

c550fca934e94217ba4a45d592369e4b.jpg

The Glock Switch ban is an interesting piece of legislation. It's already against Federal law so Youngkin could safely sign that one. But duplication of legislation just seems silly to me.

The Glock Switch ban is an interesting piece of legislation. It's already against Federal law so Youngkin could safely sign that one. But duplication of legislation just seems silly to me.

Which is the whole problem with the banner mentality, if one can call it such. They don't know the rules, so they want to add more rules. It's just a matter of nattering the rhetoric to get attention, and none of the proper research is even considered, much less attended to. A big stack of that legislation looks to be, or have the potential to be, duplicate, and the state penalties likely won't touch the federal ones.

I don't know - it is annoying, and this is what those cunts think is important.

Which is the whole problem with the banner mentality, if one can call it such. They don't know the rules, so they want to add more rules. It's just a matter of nattering the rhetoric to get attention, and none of the proper research is even considered, much less attended to. A big stack of that legislation looks to be, or have the potential to be, duplicate, and the state penalties likely won't touch the federal ones.

I don't know - it is annoying, and this is what those cunts think is important.
They just want something they can take back to their district and crow about, doesn't have to make sense.

Need to see more adults elected.

Please send your money to the RNC to insure that a republican will get elected in Virginia.

Not bad, but my carbine is more handsomer. ;)

Speaking of, tracking says I get the part come Friday. I need it Thursday.

I reckon that I shall have to bitch to Allah to lean on them so's I can get what I want.

This is worse than kids at Xmas. Except, Muslim kids don't celebrate Xmas, just like the Witness kids.

aldous-huxley-quote-john-springfield.jpg

And yet we still "think" we have a fucking choice at the polls.

Ignorant blind twits . . . .

Back