Waterbed Stories

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Any funny or just good story about waterbeds?

When I met my exwife I learned she had a waterbed. We learned pretty quickly if we fucked hard enough I would literally get thrown off her. Told her to get a normal mattress because we fucked a lot. She also bought a futon because her old couch sucked. We broke that in a lot too.

I had waterbeds for years, and fucked a few women on them. If you hit it right, it would lead to a host of sensations you couldn't get with a mattress. But after the sex, you'd feel it every time she rolled over or got out of bed, so it wasn't exactly restful sleep.

My best friend had one. When he moved in with his GF (who became his first wife) I was helping them. He left her and me at the new place with the waterbed, babysitting it as it was filling while he made another trip to get more things from his place. We were supposed to 'guide' the giant bladder out to the corners. We could not control the corners and made it worse with everything we tried. She and I thought it was hilarious. He wasn't happy that we had to dump most of the water and start again.

(bet you thought this was gonna be an "I fucked my friend's fiance story, didn't ya?)

Had a girlfriend 30+ years ago that had a waterbed. Really couldn't have great sex on it so we started having sex everywhere else. That included her roommate's bed. Shortly after she got rid of the waterbed and got a regular bed so that we could have better sex on it.

My wife and I had one for the first two years of our marriage. It was full wave. No baffles. We learned so many great ways to have sex on it. It was great.

My first wife and I had one, and we loved it.

I don't think they even make them anymore which is really too bad.

Back