Watching my self masturbate?

As a woman, I also love to open my legs in front of a mirror and reveal my pussy, as if to another person except that person is me, ha ha. It is especially exciting when I have already been aroused for some time and my clit and lips are swollen and my juices are everywhere. Often I just like to tease my clit while watching my juices drip, but sometimes I also like to penetrate myself with something so that I can see my lips stretched around it.
Yes and Yes and Yes and Yes....we might be related except the only difference is I love my fingers more than toys but just me...your writing should get every normal woman feeling at least a little moist...if not wet and ready to find her mirror. Love that you let my mind be happy...hugggs

Even though you asked about women (and I’m not), I really like watching myself. I rarely admit it, for fear of being thought a narcissist, but I’ve just always had a love affair with my cock, and I’ve always loved watching it cum. So much so, I’ve made tons of vids of just me cumming. I know it sounds odd, but it turns me on…
I don't think it sounds odd at all 😉...I'm not female either so I hope I'm not intruding but I entertain a couple guy friends on Skype cam who enjoy watching me masturbating and cumming for them...the cool thing is that I get to watch myself as well and I find watching myself cum is very exciting for me 😋...but maybe we're the only two 😂 (but I doubt it 😊)

Apologies in advance but yet another non female responding. I too get hugely excited at watching myself at play and especially enjoying the final happy ending. However this has not always been the case and only became a thing when I discovered wearing a wig. For the first time a saw a different person looking back or in the photo or video. It was no longer "ME" but a completely different person looking back and that illusion I find extremely sensual and stimulating. Until reading this thread I thought it was only me who felt that way but so good to know there are others, male, female and the rest.;)

I enjoy watching myself, especially the cum shot.
I enjoy watching the escalating state of arousal: the stark hard and throbbing quality of my cock, the quickening of my breath, my aroused nipples, the flush color of my chest and neck expanding, and the trickle of my precum flowing quicker. And yes, the view of the cum shot is awesome, too.

Hot! Have you tried filming yourself for later enjoyment?

I did film one session for a GF. I added the segment to a sex movie we had made of each other.
She thought it was great that I would do that especially since it was the first she had seen me when fully shaved bare.
Don,t know where it ended up, haven't seen it in years.

So interesting to see as many men replying to Lilbit_kittykat09's original post...I know there are more of us women that masturbate and just as often as men...some of us maybe more often. And adding the mirror offers us a way to let our minds just wander as to why this electricity is running rampant through our bodies, minds and souls. I found it also adds so much more pleasure when I'm edging...OMG!!!! I'm ready for more...yeppers...many hugggggs Lilbit...

For a while I worked in an office with big, private unisex restrooms. The door locked and in addition to the toilet and a sink, they had an armchair for nursing mothers to use a breast pump.

If I was feeling horny during the workday I could sneak off to the private restroom and “take care off business”. I’d pull my pants and panties down around my ankles, hike my top and bra up under my chin, stand leaning against the sink, and masturbate to my reflection.

It's hard to explain why, but there is something more powerfully erotic about watching myself in the mirror than looking directly at my cock when I'm masturbating.
Or on camera while Skype chatting...I love watching myself and seeing what my viewers see 😉

For a while I worked in an office with big, private unisex restrooms. The door locked and in addition to the toilet and a sink, they had an armchair for nursing mothers to use a breast pump.

If I was feeling horny during the workday I could sneak off to the private restroom and “take care off business”. I’d pull my pants and panties down around my ankles, hike my top and bra up under my chin, stand leaning against the sink, and masturbate to my reflection.
So sexy

Very often I use a mirror, but I prefer the buddy systr. Its always better with two or more.

Back