Watching my self masturbate?

Lilbit_kittykat09

This is my story……
So I just want to know if other women get turned on by watching yourself finger or masturbate with toys? I posted this in another thread just might try it here!

I discovered that I love watching myself finger my pussy or the vibrator going up and down my pussy and clit. I have always love the feel of my pussy and watching my fingers go in and out and spreading my lips is the hottest thing. My trans husband lets me masturbate and watches me as I watch myself. I get turned on so bad and cum so hard.

So I just want to know if other women get turned on by watching yourself finger or masturbate with toys? I posted this in another thread just might try it here!

I discovered that I love watching myself finger my pussy or the vibrator going up and down my pussy and clit. I have always love the feel of my pussy and watching my fingers go in and out and spreading my lips is the hottest thing. My trans husband lets me masturbate and watches me as I watch myself. I get turned on so bad and cum so hard.
Your trans husband let's you masturbate, do you need to ask his permission.
We masturbate anytime, with or without each other and use our toys freely

Even though you asked about women (and I’m not), I really like watching myself. I rarely admit it, for fear of being thought a narcissist, but I’ve just always had a love affair with my cock, and I’ve always loved watching it cum. So much so, I’ve made tons of vids of just me cumming. I know it sounds odd, but it turns me on…

Even though you asked about women (and I’m not), I really like watching myself. I rarely admit it, for fear of being thought a narcissist, but I’ve just always had a love affair with my cock, and I’ve always loved watching it cum. So much so, I’ve made tons of vids of just me cumming. I know it sounds odd, but it turns me on…
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I realized how much I love seeing myself stroke my cock on the screen when I started posting my cock pics to dating sites and I started stroking because wanted to get just a bit harder for the pic.

I feel like such an insane narcissist, but I get so turned on by my own cock. I even posted it to my adult dating site profile. It didn't help that it got quite popular.

I enjoy making videos of myself when when I intend to play for a length of time. Watching myself gets me hard for round 2 and watching my own cum shot, aimed at my face and showing how me scooping it up with my finger and licking up what I can reach, always brings a second large load for me to enjoy.

My fiancé and I are both trans but I guess we haven't masturbated with each other side by side in a while. Masturbation is treated like solo time.

We have sex but obviously that's a bit different!

He does like to announce to me that he's going to go jerk off. So that's nice. 😛
Watching each other masturbate is very hot. Cum with me is so hot. You can have solo time side by side. Just try not to jump each other’s bones. LoL

I didn’t think to watch myself stroking and cumming in the mirror until one day when I was in the shower. Then I started to watch myself more often and also began to record it. Once, when I was masturbating while watching one of the recordings I came while before the video was over and was still excited enough to lap up my cum out of my hand. I’ve finished every session for many years since then in the same way - without the videos.

Sorry another guy replying here I hope you don't mind. I found your message erotic and reminding me of the past with my wife.
I taped my wife masturbating a few times and loved it. For me to watch back of course. She herself wasn't interested in watching herself masturbate unfortunately. It took me a long time of asking and wanting to watch her masturbate. She said she didn't never did that. Yeah right lol. Maybe she didn't IDC. All I know is I had a fascination about watching her masturbate herself. So much so it took me many times of taking her hands to do it to herself while we were having sex. She never came during intercourse and I wanted to feel that. Her masturbating while we had intercourse was the only way she realized she could get off during intercourse. This did make our sex way better of course. And I would take my fingers and out them in her and take some of the precum off the tip of my cock and bring it to her lips and we'd passionately kiss tasting each other's juices. She seemed to love this. Anyways, we made a few videos in the past of her sucking me and such, and it took me a lot of asking to finally get her to do a solo masturbation video while I watched & recorded. She knew it would be for me to jack off to later on. It's still one of the best things as an older man that I love to go back and watch & masturbate to. The best part was when I would plead with her to taste her own juices. She didn't want to do that at first but a little bit of pleading more and she started tasting herself. And I noticed this would make her more hot and enthused to keep going more. The more juices she tasted off her fingers the more closer she got to cumming. It was so hot watching her taste her own juices. She would offer some to me and that would make me so hard. Then she'd touch the precum off my dick and also lick that.
Anyways, your comment post her wanted mo add & ask if a lot of other women taste their won juices and if that gets them off. I'm thinking most women don't do this or it doesn't turn them on like it did my wife. Just curious and now I'm turned on thinking of the past. LOL. Thanks for letting me add to the discussion.

As a woman, I also love to open my legs in front of a mirror and reveal my pussy, as if to another person except that person is me, ha ha. It is especially exciting when I have already been aroused for some time and my clit and lips are swollen and my juices are everywhere. Often I just like to tease my clit while watching my juices drip, but sometimes I also like to penetrate myself with something so that I can see my lips stretched around it.

I would kill to watch some of your videos too. Also totally love my cock.

I didn’t think to watch myself stroking and cumming in the mirror until one day when I was in the shower. Then I started to watch myself more often and also began to record it. Once, when I was masturbating while watching one of the recordings I came while before the video was over and was still excited enough to lap up my cum out of my hand. I’ve finished every session for many years since then in the same way - without the videos.
Sounds amazing. Would live to watch too.

As a woman, I also love to open my legs in front of a mirror and reveal my pussy, as if to another person except that person is me, ha ha. It is especially exciting when I have already been aroused for some time and my clit and lips are swollen and my juices are everywhere. Often I just like to tease my clit while watching my juices drip, but sometimes I also like to penetrate myself with something so that I can see my lips stretched around it.
Omg that’s so hot!!!!!! That made me wet just reading it! I love how you tease your clit to watch your juices drip! That such a turn on!

One of my Mistresses likes me to masturbate her in front of a mirror and when she comes, she likes to see me in the mirror lick her cunt and clitoris until she comes again. I often face punishment if her second orgasm does not come up to the standard of the fingering orgasm.

Back