Wanted: Positive Male Sexuality

I figured you were worth defending. Didn't I tell you the creepy landlord deserved to get what was coming to him? :)

You did. But sadly all he gets is her just not giving in to him.

Personally I'm a fan of what Abigail's attackers received, but that would not have fit this story.:D

Why does anyone give a shit what A_LITTLE_SLOW likes?

You did. But sadly all he gets is her just not giving in to him.

Personally I'm a fan of what Abigail's attackers received, but that would not have fit this story.:D

I see that as less that he gets what coming to him than that she didn't give in. He's less important than she is.

I actually get this a bit in my stories, that certain characters are the "bad" ones (not outright mean, just working somewhat against the protagonist) and they don't get the comeuppance the readers want. But to me it's less about that comeuppance than about the protagonist, male or female, being strong and doing what *they* need to do.

I had a lot of feedback on "Pretending," "Rhythm..." and "Numbers Game" where readers felt certain characters didn't get the desired slap upside the head. Maybe I should revise. ;)

I see that as less that he gets what coming to him than that she didn't give in. He's less important than she is.

I actually get this a bit in my stories, that certain characters are the "bad" ones (not outright mean, just working somewhat against the protagonist) and they don't get the comeuppance the readers want. But to me it's less about that comeuppance than about the protagonist, male or female, being strong and doing what *they* need to do.

I had a lot of feedback on "Pretending," "Rhythm..." and "Numbers Game" where readers felt certain characters didn't get the desired slap upside the head. Maybe I should revise. ;)

But when you get into them getting theirs you're delving out of romance. LW is by far the "payback is a bitch" category.

Also for the most part erotica is escapism fantasy and a lot of bad things don't happen because people want to get turned on not shudder(EH exception of course) so the whole Lex Talionis premise to me starts to go down a path of not quite pure erotica.

But when you get into them getting theirs you're delving out of romance. LW is by far the "payback is a bitch" category.

Also for the most part erotica is escapism fantasy and a lot of bad things don't happen because people want to get turned on not shudder(EH exception of course) so the whole Lex Talionis premise to me starts to go down a path of not quite pure erotica.

Oh true but I'm not talking that type of payback. :)

In R&B, for example, the main character, Ryan, had problems with her father and at one point there's a confrontation. What most readers wanted was a) Ryan to go off on her dad and/or b) her boyfriend to confront him and stand up for her. I did a little of a) but none of b), because I wanted *her* to stand up for herself, not him to do it for her.

When you get into revenge, then yes, you're getting away from erotica. Or could be.

I've worked myself into a bad mental place. I need to read a story or stories with the following characteristics:

1) The male character is not a jerk, wimp, or rapist
2) The male character is not mentally or emotionally broken
3) The male character is not cuckolded
4) The male character has satisfying sex
5) Pursuit of the woman is not a major component of the story
6) The woman is satisfied and lustful for the male character
7) Male sexuality is not depicted as depraved, perverted, dirty, or threatening
8) The male character is not a fool
9) The male character is not a parody (no Casanova or Conan or Prince Charming or Superman)
10) Sexual double standard is not the primary plot driver
11) The male character is not a mere accessory for the female in the spotlight.

Does such a story exist at Literotica? Of course it does. I've written a few (poorly received). I need to read more, but I've had a run of bad luck with stories that leave me irrationally mad at the whole male gender. I need some stories that treat male sexuality and sexual satisfaction in a wholesome sex-positive way.

Any suggested stories?

Try these, both by the same writer. The first one catches most of your criteria, the second one seems to catch all:
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-desert-night
http://www.literotica.com/s/brass-beds

Shameless plug: My Leo and the Dragon story gets a checkmark on each of your criteria :) It's no stroke-friendly quickie, though.

Read any of my stories

I usually write realistic and nice stories

I like that list

I've read though this thread and made some notes for future reading. Basically, you're looking for stories with a basic, normal, male. I enjoy stories depicting this type of male because I can relate to them, and the story comes alive. I hate it when the male character deviates from normalcy and makes foolish decisions and just follows his cock. Or, he descends into depravity and his alter ego takes over, creating devastation in his path.

I've written a few stories, though the main character may be a little too cautious (wimpy?)...

I've worked myself into a bad mental place. I need to read a story or stories with the following characteristics:

1) The male character is not a jerk, wimp, or rapist
2) The male character is not mentally or emotionally broken
3) The male character is not cuckolded
4) The male character has satisfying sex
5) Pursuit of the woman is not a major component of the story
6) The woman is satisfied and lustful for the male character
7) Male sexuality is not depicted as depraved, perverted, dirty, or threatening
8) The male character is not a fool
9) The male character is not a parody (no Casanova or Conan or Prince Charming or Superman)
10) Sexual double standard is not the primary plot driver
11) The male character is not a mere accessory for the female in the spotlight.

Does such a story exist at Literotica? Of course it does. I've written a few (poorly received). I need to read more, but I've had a run of bad luck with stories that leave me irrationally mad at the whole male gender. I need some stories that treat male sexuality and sexual satisfaction in a wholesome sex-positive way.

Any suggested stories?

Back