Feedback on a story I want to illustrate Gay Male short story

annabellebrito

Really Experienced
Windman1 wrote a short tale called, "Trained to Love" which I helped in editing and suggestions. I plan on doing some illustrations for it.

It's about an older male widow volunteering his time at the local college and finding an attraction to a young trainer who is bi.

I want to know if there is enough interest for it before starting on it. I have done work with Her All on his Quarantine with Mom and Hotel Mothers story. This would be my first Male Love story I do.

Link
https://literotica.com/s/trained-to-love

Thanks for any feedback.

I'm not sure what you're asking. The story is already published here, isn't it? If it becomes an illustrated story, it will have to be withdrawn from GM and posted to the Illustrated category. There would have to be some direct discussion with Laurel then on the illustrations being by someone different from the story author/account. There would be some question on whether GM readers go looking in Illustrated for reads. Other than that, it would seem fine to have illustrations for a GM story.

Thanks for the info. Windman1 and me both worked on the story and credits me in the story. I just want to know if there is enough interest for a Gay Male story, as i have worked with the popular theme of incest. I'm trying to branch out a bit.

I think everything I put in my first post is still relevant. The story is already published. It's been up for nearly a month and is rating very well. The original question was whether there would be interest in it if it were illustrated it. Probably, but you'll only know if you do it. And if you do it, it will be moved out of Gay Male to Illustrated where it's sort of iffy if a gay male category reader will go looking for it--those who haven't already read because it's already been published here. Basically, this one is already done.

Back