Vita's Stories, Ideas, and Guestbook

SexyVita

A Wanton of Words
Vita's Stories, Ideas, and Guestbook

:rose: Welcome! :rose:
Hello and welcome to the home of my stories, story ideas, and now, my guestbook! I love writing erotic fiction and sharing it with people who will enjoy it. If you read any of my stories and would like to comment on it, good or bad (Although I would prefer constructive criticism to "I hate it!" :D ) just add a reply here. I also appreciate likes or other reactions to parts of the story you especially like.

If you would just like to say hi, you can add a reply here too. But, if you would like to discuss doing an SRP with me, please start by clicking here to read more about me and see the kinds of stories I'm willing to write and then feel free to send me a PM.

Introduction
So... Since I first posted this thread almost 10 years ago, I have undergone some changes as a writer, not the least of which has been several long departures from Lit and from fiction writing of any kind. Those years involved a lot of self-reflection and taught me a lot about myself that I hope makes me a better writer and a better person. I used to RP because, although I was fairly confident in my ability to craft compelling story elements (characters, plot twists, settings, etc.), I was pretty insecure about my ability to craft an entire compelling story from start to finish. This worked out very well and over the years I wrote some amazing, hot erotic fiction with many talented coauthors both here at Lit and in a number of other erotic roleplaying forums.

I also used to RP to try and live out, in writing, personal fantasies of mine. My success rate at this has been far less than I might wish it to be. I have typically been much more successful with original ideas of my own, others, or in collaboration with others.

I've started considering doing some solo story writing. I'm now much more confident that I can bring off good erotica even without the benefit of a coauthor (and probably faster). Although I have yet to post anything, I have several projects I'm working on that I hope to be rolling out (possibly to Lit) in the not-so-distant future, so stay tuned.

-Vita :rose:

SRP Story Ideas
These are ideas that I want to roleplay in the Sexual Roleplay forum. If one of these ideas strikes your fancy, start by reading this and if you are still with me by then PM me to talk about it.

Nothing right now.

Currently Running SRPs
These are sexual roleplays that are currently running in the SRP forum. If you would like to shower me with praise (I adore flattery, as long as it's sincere!) or offer constructive criticism feel free to post a reply right here.

Under the Mask
A sexually inexperienced newpaper reporter goes to do a story about an underground sex club and finds herself attracted to a mysterious Domme.

Inactive Stories
The following are stories that have recently lapsed into inactivity that I'm still hopeful will become active again. There is still some good reading here even if the stories are not finished.

What Friends Are For
Sarah, a conservative young woman envies her more sexually adventurous friend, Elise. After a night of drinking they start a romantic relationship that quickly leads them to a week long stay at an adult lifestyle resort, and Sarah to discovering a lot more about herself.

The Great Pretender
Val, an unusually liberated woman for her era (the 1950s) comes home early to find her husband, Eli, dressed like a woman. She assumes the roll of his mentor in becoming a woman.

Last edited:
Added "More Than Roommates" and "My Sissy Boyfriend" to the ideas area and updated my current stories.

Updated "New Story Ideas" and "Currently Running Stories" after a VERY long time away.

Vita :rose:

I finally updated the first post with links to my lastest SRPs.

Back