Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

He started looking around for his own clothes, "I guess I should go get my clothes back on too?"

Danny found his underwear and jeans easily enough. His old T-shirt was hiding underneath the kitchen table. He almost tripped over his sneakers in the hallway. How'd the hell did they get in there? But wait. What in the hell had happened to his socks? He found one under the sofa, but its twin was still missing when Revenna came down the stairs looking positively radiant in a pair of casual jeans and baby blue button-up blouse. "So when are we supposed to meet her?"
Danny shrugged, "I don't think she said when to meet her. That kid didn't give us a lot of specific details to go on."

At the foot of the stairs she staggered and Danny shocked tried to get to her before she collapsed, but she was able to catch herself and regain her footing. She straightened up and told him. "I am fine. Just I have never had to be a containment battery for so many at once before. Some of them are not happy that I cannot access their powers."

"If you're all dressed then let's go." Ethan told them from the doorway.

They filed out of the Revenna's house and climbed into the cab of Ethan's truck. He was at the wheel with Revenna in the middle and Danny in the passenger side. They pulled out of the driveway and made their way into town towards the park the oracle would wait for them at. He looked over to the woman who had quickly become so important to him and took her hand. "Revenna? You sure you're okay?"

She nodded.

They are not pleased that there is one Titan on the loose much less the even spirit level a second one in the Oracle of the Titans.

She leaned again Danny and smiled trying to reassure him.

Let's just get this meeting done and they should calm down some.

She watched as they drove along. Everything felt different and she was not sure if that was a good thing or not only time would tell.

They filed out of the Revenna's house and climbed into the cab of Ethan's truck. He was at the wheel with Revenna in the middle and Danny in the passenger side. They pulled out of the driveway and made their way into town towards the park the oracle would wait for them at. He looked over to the woman who had quickly become so important to him and took her hand. "Revenna? You sure you're okay?"

"They are not pleased that there is one Titan on the loose," She nodded leaning into him in a way that made Danny feel so good and protective and nurturing, "Much less the even spirit level a second one in the Oracle of the Titans."

"I don't get it, not really" Danny murmured to her as Ethan drove the truck towards the park. "I don't think I have to, though. All I need to do is support you through it." His hand closed over hers, "And I don't need to see the future to know I'll always support you, Revenna."

They rode on as Ethan passed the pizza shop he worked at and beyond to pull into the park in question. They climbed out and Danny looked around. "I guess now all we have to do is find her here."

They are not used to being so powerless and having to rely on me for so many of them at once. So from time to time it's like a herd of preschoolers whining in my head.

She looked around the park and closing her eyes and trying to sense the Oracle. You might be better able to sense her Danny.

They rode on as Ethan passed the pizza shop he worked at and beyond to pull into the park in question. They climbed out and Danny looked around. "I guess now all we have to do is find her here."

Danny surveyed the park. It was a green field lined with trees, playground equipment were scattered throughout, and kids were everywhere swinging on swings rocking on the seesaws. How on earth were they going to find one little girl in all this? It was a search for a needle in a field of haystacks.

Revenna looked at the same sight and stated, "You might be better able to sense her Danny."
"Me, how-" He asked her dumbfounded but then he felt the toy of Scooby Doo the girl had given him in his vision in his pocket. "-Oh...okay...but help me out."

His other hand reached out and took hers in it. She was so strong. When he felt her like this. He could imaging feeling some of her strength pass through her hand and into him. Then he felt Ethan's hand rest on his shoulder. He was so solid and dependable, assured in his own strength. Danny could feel similar strength flow into him from the older man at his back.

It was easier with them together like this, relying upon their combined strength, His vision came to him. He could see him leading the other two through the park. "This way."

He followed his vision retracing the steps they hadn't made before. Past dozens of children to one in pigtails and a cute pink dress playing by herself in a sandbox. As they approached, she beamed up at them. She bounced up took hold of Revenna's hand and led her to sit with her in the sandbox. "Barbie, you came. Come on, let's play."

She looked to the other two before following the xhild and sitting down by her. She did not care for these games but clearly those were going to be impossible to get.

Okay little one...

He followed his vision retracing the steps they hadn't made before. Past dozens of children to one in pigtails and a cute pink dress playing by herself in a sandbox. As they approached, she beamed up at them. She bounced up took hold of Revenna's hand and led her to sit with her in the sandbox. "Barbie, you came. Come on, let's play."

Revenna seemed to humor her sitting down on the edge of the sandbox holding out the barbie doll to play with the little girl. "Okay, little one..."

She took another doll and held it up to face Revenna's barbie doll. "Barbie," She said as if she were the doll talking to Revenna's, "let's go have a tea party and then we'll play, okay?"

Ethan came up and knelt down next to them holding out the Ken doll he'd been given. "Can I come too?"

The little girl beamed at him, "Of course Barbie needs Ken and her doggie with her to make her strong enough."

Danny knelt on the other side and trying to imitate the silly speech impediment of Scooby Doo asked, "Why am I the dog?"

"But you're such a good doggie." Her plastic hand patted Scooby's head. "Brave and strong and loyal. You're perfect to help Barbie on Olympus."

Danny glanced over to Revenna and then back to the little girl. "How can I help her, and why Olympus."

"Because Doggie loves Barbie and Ken, and Barbie loves Ken and Doggie." She said as if that should be obvious to all of them.

Danny's cheeks flushed, "Well, yeah, I guess, I mean I only just met her...and Ethan...well, he's a guy."

"Don't stumble over yourself, kid," Ethan rumbled, "You've been head over heels since the first time you knocked on her door."

"Can we uh...just get back to this later," He said cheeks coloring a deep crimson. To the little girl he asked as a distraction, "You said Olympus before? You mean the mountain in Greece, right? The one that all the gods were supposed to live on in Greek Mythology?"

The little girl didn't bite on the deflection instead she pouted at him, "Doggie must love Barbie and Ken. Three points bound as one."

Ravenna sighed wishing she could tap into Aphordite's powers sometimes.

So what can you tell me about Olympus and why in the many kingoms would I ever have to go there?

She smiled at his attempt to sound like Scooby. Then looked to Ethan beyond over being perked around by a small child.

Back