Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

"I'm...I'm not bluffing." Danny said trying to be believable in his words.

Ethan looked at him and then Revenna, "What do you think, Revenna? Should we call his bluff or give him a second to deal?"

She looked down into Danny's eyes. "Give him time, but..." Her lower lip came out in a deep concerned pout. "...Why would my beloved mortal lie to me?"

Looking up at her and how sad this news had gotten her Danny's heart went out to her. He couldn't maintain any sense of a deception with her so...disappointed in him over it. "I-I'm sorry. It's just...it's all happening so fast...I'm scared."

She bent down and he helped him to sit up so now she sat in his lap face to face with him. She then reached behind her and pulled Ethan's hand out onto his shoulder. Ethan's hand was huge and held his shoulder in a comforting grip. "Just let it go, Kid. You're with us. We got you."

We can sloe down you just had to say something love.

She kissed him softly as they all were somewhat curled up together there in their own way. It felt wonderful between them like this.

Now slowly and calmly what did you see next?

Gently urging him to tell them more. Her hand brushed through his hair as she sat there with him still within her. Leaning back slightly against Ethan for a moment to keep even the faintest of sensation against the shaft before sitting back up more again.

Last edited:

Looking up at her and how sad this news had gotten her Danny's heart went out to her. He couldn't maintain any sense of a deception with her so...disappointed in him over it. "I-I'm sorry. It's just...it's all happening so fast...I'm scared."

She bent down and he helped him to sit up so now she sat in his lap face to face with him. She then reached behind her and pulled Ethan's hand out onto his shoulder. Ethan's hand was huge and held his shoulder in a comforting grip. "Just let it go, Kid. You're with us. We got you."

"We can slow down. You just had to say something love." She bent down to place her lips against his in a tender kiss that calmed his nerves instantly. Somehow Revenna always knew just what do to slay any and all anxiety Danny was feeling. Somehow she made him always feel like they were going to be alright without even trying or seeing in his visions that they aren't.

Danny was immensely grateful to her for that. He fell back to lying on top of the table as she sat there over his hardened and stiff erection "I'm sorry. I guess I just needed your reassurance here."

"That's one thing my wife excels at, Kid," Ethan put in with a kiss to the side of Revenna's face, "Now just relax and let this happen trusting her not to steer it wrong."

Reaching down with one hand she brushed fingers through his hair in another way that told him everything was going to be okay again without words, not as long as he trusted her and Ethan and himself all together as one.

"Now slowly and calmly," She told him leaning back against Ethan's hard firm body, "What did you see next?"

"It's changed again," He admitted quietly locking eyes with her, "Now Ethan starts removing your clothing and you reach behind you and well I guess your undoing his own pants. I can't really see exactly what you're doing to him."

"Yours is a pretty good guess, kid," Ethan chuckled reaching up to start freeing Revenna from her clothing. "Let's go with that."

She moved her hands back and carefully began to unbutton and unzip his pants.

I do like that idea as well. Now relax and tell us more.

She moved to push Ethan's pants down to fully free him from them. She hoped that Danny would slowly accept seeing Ethan touching him as well as him touching Ethan. She could easily see they were both attracted in their own way to each other and she was very interested in all three of them growing closer and closer.

"Now slowly and calmly," She told him leaning back against Ethan's hard firm body, "What did you see next?"

"It's changed again," He admitted quietly locking eyes with her, "Now Ethan starts removing your clothing and you reach behind you and well I guess your undoing his own pants. I can't really see exactly what you're doing to him."

"Yours is a pretty good guess, kid," Ethan chuckled reaching up to start freeing Revenna from her clothing. "Let's go with that."

"I do like that as well," She replied reaching behind her to finish opening the fly of Ethan's jeans even as he undid her bra and helped her shrug out of it. "Now, relax and tell us more."

Danny marveled up at the freed breasts hanging over him. Unconsciously his hands reached up to touch them. Changing his vision once again, "I don't know...it's all in flux right now for some reason, like it's changing with every action we make."

He lifted up on one elbow so he could reach her left breast and rain kisses upon it's slopes.

"Good to know," Ethan rumbled as he hiked up Revenna's skirt over her buttocks and wetting his fingers with her love juices. He then began to smear her nectar over his throbbing cock for lubrication. "We're making the future as we go here. Right kid?"

Danny nodded as his lips closed around one pebbled nipple. Murmuring around it, "That's what I'm seeing."

So nothing is set in stone beloved seer.

She gasped softly feeling Ethan behind her and Danny at her breast. Her eyes fell closed at the sensations and her hands moved caressing over each of them one hands-on one one hand on the other swapping between them.

We... Can... Affect our futures...

She wanted him to tell her more but she did not want him to stop his affections.

IC: Ethan McCord and Danny Johannsson

"Good to know," Ethan rumbled as he hiked up Revenna's skirt over her buttocks and wetting his fingers with her love juices. He then began to smear her nectar over his throbbing cock for lubrication. "We're making the future as we go here. Right kid?"

Danny nodded as his lips closed around one pebbled nipple. Murmuring around it, "That's what I'm seeing."

"So, nothing is set in stone, beloved seer." She softly gasped from the sensations of Danny suckling on one of her breasts and Ethan's fingers at her sex, "We... Can... Affect our futures..."

"As the kid is finding out, darling," Ethan said placing a hand on her back and pressing her to bend over, which angled her over Danny as he continued kissing and suckling her nipples. "Seems obvious to me. The future is just the choices we haven't made yet."

The broad head of his cock pressed against the lips of her pussy and Ethan carefully pushed within. He was a large man and he didn't want to hurt his wife as well as he didn't want to spook the kid right after the pair of them had settled his skittish nerves. Danny seemed like a good kid to Ethan. He just needed coaxing out of his shell first.

A soft gasp from her as she felt her husband sink within her.

Yes...

Her head tossed back her hand cradling Danny's head near her breast. Her hops pressed back against Ethan. Her eyes glowing softly half-lidded with pleasure and desire and wanting more. Moaning from the sheer pleasure and pressing back fim and hungry while her hands held Danny firmly to her.

My... Beloved's..

The broad head of his cock pressed against the lips of her pussy and Ethan carefully pushed within. He was a large man and he didn't want to hurt his wife as well as he didn't want to spook the kid right after the pair of them had settled his skittish nerves. Danny seemed like a good kid to Ethan. He just needed coaxing out of his shell first.

Danny sucked on her nipples switching from the right one to the left, and then looked up and saw her gasp out and be rocked above him as Ethan behind her pushed within her. "Revenna?"

"Yes..." Her hand slid under his head to hold his head close against her breasts being rocked by the motions of Ethan's thrusting. She threw her head up in a pleasure-soaked moan tossing her hair over her back as she thrust back against the fucking from her husband. "...My Beloved's..."

Ethan's large strong hands took hold of her hips as he powerfully drove into her hungry sex. "Tell us, kid, what do you see?"

"I see her reaching orgasm as the both of us are-" He cut off his words as he realized what he was saying, "-Oh god! We're taking turns."

Ethan chuckled at that and slowly pulled out, "What do you think Revenna? Has the kid done well enough for sharing you?" Then he pointed his hard cock at her entrance again, "Or maybe you want to change fate right here and now again, and ride only one of us to bliss?"

I want to enjoy what you see lover... Show me.

She smiled eyes opening to look into his as she wanted both of them. She needed both of them now. Her hands wildly exploring both of them pulling them both closer to her as best she could. She could barely imagine what this was going to feel like but she couldn't wait to feel it all. Passions flooding every fiber and even the air around them. A soft glow around her and her eyes.

Now Danny show us lover... Now...

Her eyes locked on his as she smiled intently.

IC: Danny Johannsson

"I see her reaching orgasm as the both of us are-" He cut off his words as he realized what he was saying, "-Oh god! We're taking turns."

Ethan chuckled at that and slowly pulled out, "What do you think Revenna? Has the kid done well enough for sharing you?" Then he pointed his hard cock at her entrance again, "Or maybe you want to change fate right here and now again, and ride only one of us to bliss?"

"I want to enjoy what you see..." She whispered to him with a smile on his face as she rocked over his face from Ethan's thrusts into her. "Show me."

She reached behind her grabbing hold of Ethan's hip, fingers entwining in the belt loops, pulling him in adding force to his thrusts. And...oh god...he could feel Ethan's testicles bouncing against his shaft with every drive into her sex.

Danny saw her eyes glimmer with light, though it may have been just his eyes playing tricks on him. Revenna's other hand traced down from his cheek, down his neck, down over the heart hammering in his chest, and down between them. Ethan groaned as he withdrew from her. Danny felt Revenna's hand take hold of his cock and lift up to place him at her vacated entrance. The lips of her pussy kissed and puckered against his tip.

"Now, Danny...show us lover..." She said the glittering eyes never leaving his, "...Now..."

"You mean...like this..." He asked lifting his ass up off the table and pushing himself inside her, slow, inch after glorious inch. It was heavenly. She was an angel, a goddess.

He thrust into her slow and gently for a few minutes, and it was fabulous, but then he felt rougher fingers around him pulling him out of the depths of Revenna's wonderful pussy. Then he felt Ethan's penis bump into his as he drove into her with such force it caused a clap of flesh as his body collided against her buttocks. In the quiet kitchen it resounded like a crash of thunder. He felt the force as Ethan withdrew again only to drive into his wife's hole with another powerful stroke.

"Oh god..." He said amazed as he felt fingers around him as that mammoth manhood pulled out and positioned him as Revenna's sex for his turn again, "...It's happening...just like..." He pushed into her and moaned as she welcomed his return with a wet and tight embrace. "...Just like I see it."

Them taking turns she was in sheer carnal bliss. Her head tossed back eyes glowing more and more as her hips moved with whoever was within her. Gasping at all the sensations and varying thrusts.

Yes lovers

She moaned as she gave utterly into all of the pleasure. Orgasm building wild and strong.

He thrust into her slow and gently for a few minutes, and it was fabulous, but then he felt rougher fingers around him pulling him out of the depths of Revenna's wonderful pussy. Then he felt Ethan's penis bump into his as he drove into her with such force it caused a clap of flesh as his body collided against her buttocks. In the quiet kitchen it resounded like a crash of thunder. He felt the force as Ethan withdrew again only to drive into his wife's hole with another powerful stroke.

"Oh god..." He said amazed as he felt fingers around him as that mammoth manhood pulled out and positioned him as Revenna's sex for his turn again, "...It's happening...just like..." He pushed into her and moaned as she welcomed his return with a wet and tight embrace. "...Just like I see it."

"Yes lovers," Revenna moaned in return her voice dripping with the pleasure she was bathed within at the moment. Danny could see the glimmer in her eyes brighten and become more pronounced. Her head tossed back throwing her golden hair over her back as she thrust back onto him the muscles squeezing around Danny's cock making him moan out in pleasure as well with her.

Ethan took a handful of his wife's hair and used it to pull her up head tilted back. He noted the glittering eyes and dismissed it as an apparently Olympian thing. If Revenna could not handle whatever was going on with that she'd let him know. Until then he wasn't going to sweat the small stuff just yet. Instead, he bent down to plant a knockout of a kiss. on her lips.

Her hips wriggling and writhing over Danny desperately trying to buck up into her while not coming just yet to ruin what was going on. Her motions hit and bobbled his large cock against her rocking buttocks. He let her go to fall back over Danny's body to reach down and pull him out and drive his own hard rod into her deep.

It was his turn now, and the kid would probably thank him. He had looked like Revenna was just about to make him blow his load prematurely. Now he could get himself back under control for no one was going to come before Revenna.

The glowing shimmer was the intoxication of the moment and her own powers fighting to gain footing. She was gasping so close to orgasm as she lay there between them her body almost at overload from all the stimulation.

Yes lovers.

She gadped as orgasm began to take her. Powers softly rippling over her as the carnal prinal bliss took her every nerve ending and senses into the chasm with it.

It was his turn now, and the kid would probably thank him. He had looked like Revenna was just about to make him blow his load prematurely. Now he could get himself back under control for no one was going to come before Revenna.

Danny noticed the glowing of her eyes as she gasped and rocked over him, "Wait, what's wrong with your eyes?"

"Don't worry about it, kid," Ethan said driving into a moaning Revenna, "She's got it under her control."

He pulled out and Danny pushed in going harder and deeper this time as he was remarkably close to coming and he was certain making love to Revenna for much longer was going to make him explode into her welcoming pussy.

"Yes lovers," Revenna moaned out as the light flared and Danny could feel the muscles inside grip and squeeze. He had no hope of withstanding any longer inside of her doing that. Danny cried out as he erupted like Mt. St. Helens within her convulsing womanhood.

Then it was over Danny and Revenna lay atop the table panting and coming down from the precipice of bliss. Then Ethan's hands came down on Revenna's buttock and he growled, "It's not over yet, darling. Roll over and spread your legs. I want to look you in the eye as I finish making love to my wife."

She moved her body with a devious wink. Now using Danny's body to lay on she smiled staring deep into Ethans eyes. Her hands reaching to take Danny's hands and moved them to her breasts.

No I never said anyone was done yet lovers.

Her body arched against them.both as her legs wrapped around Ethans waist and hips.

Last edited:

Then it was over Danny and Revenna lay atop the table panting and coming down from the precipice of bliss. Then Ethan's hands came down on Revenna's buttock and he growled, "It's not over yet, darling. Roll over and spread your legs. I want to look you in the eye as I finish making love to my wife."

Upon hearing Ethan's words Revenna lifted her head and looked Danny square in the eye and gave him a devious wink before raising to roll over and settling herself over Danny's body but resting her head on the table's surface beside Danny's. Her legs spread circling around Ethan's strong broad hip and curling to pull him in close against her.

"No," She said reaching behind her to grab Danny hands and bring them to her prodigious breasts, "I never said anyone was done yet, lovers."

Danny took handfuls of breasts squeezing and kneading them as Ethan reached down to cradle the back of Revenna's head as the other lay on the table balancing him as he drove inside of his wife all the way to her molten center. His thrusts were so mighty the entire table shook and rocked. One of the chairs fell over on its own back on the kitchen floor from the force of the table's rocking.

Danny laid kisses up the side of Revenna's neck as she heaved back and forth over him from the power of her husband's fucking.

Her gasps were almost growls at the intensity of his thrusts. Her hands reaching to claw at him urging him more and more her eyes sinkingndeep into his met magics sparking in her eyes from all the pleasure and passion.

Yesss.

Her body marching then pressing against Danny before arching again. Still happily between her lovers she was lost in the sheer nliss of it all.

Danny laid kisses up the side of Revenna's neck as she heaved back and forth over him from the power of her husband's fucking.

Ethan drove into her forcefully with a single-minded intention making her gasp and growl with each powerful thrust he made. His eyes looked into those of his wife, an intense emotional connection shared between them Danny could see with each passing second.

The table shook and groaned under them from the intensity of their love-making. It was rising to a crescendo and then He kissed her as her body arched into the thrusts of Ethan above them. Ethan then bent down to claim her lips as they came together atop the young kid atop Revenna's kitchen table.

Afterward they lay there panting from their exertions.

One arm circling around Ethan one reaching back to rest along Danny hip and leg she laid there is sheer bliss. Her breathing slowly returning to normal her body relaxed beyond anything.

Mmm...

She purred as she laid there perfectly content to remain there as long as they were all comfortable.

The table shook and groaned under them from the intensity of their love-making. It was rising to a crescendo and then He kissed her as her body arched into the thrusts of Ethan above them. Ethan then bent down to claim her lips as they came together atop the young kid atop Revenna's kitchen table.

Afterward they lay there panting from their exertions.

Revenna lay circling an arm around Ethan's broad shoulders and the other reaching under her to hold onto Danny's hip.

"Mmmm..." She purred in exhausted contentment of the afterglow of their three-way love making.

Ethan captured her lips in a lazy well-familiar kiss between husband and wife.

"That was amazing," Danny panted laying and taking deep breaths from his earlier exertions, "But if you need me to leave you two alone right now...it's okay...I'll understand?"

She looked to Ethan to see his reaction to the offer. She didn't mind Danny staying if he wanted to do so. She just snuggled between them smiling for now. Sated and happy feeling both of them so close to her.

I like this...

"That was amazing," Danny panted laying and taking deep breaths from his earlier exertions, "But if you need me to leave you two alone right now...it's okay...I'll understand?"

Ethan's breathing was heavy as he was still coming down from their lovemaking.

He could see Revenna looking up at him at the kid's words. She looked like she was waiting anxiously to see how he'd react to the idea. "I like this..."

That settled it for him. "If Revenna is fine with it, then stay kid."

Danny let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. "Thanks."

He offered his hands for both of them. "Now let's get you two off the dinner table and more comfortable."

Taking her husband's hand she stood and regained her balance fairly quickly.

So perhaps dinner or what should we do next?

She wondered if he would have to leave them to return home or go to some job. She knew it was just next door and focused for a moment in silent request that the protections over her hom and land extend to protect his house and his family as well. Any being that could feel it would feel the puff of expansion in the power around them for a moment and around Danny as well. She smiled and snuggled against Ethan and reached a hand to caress Danny's cheek with a smile.

He offered his hands for both of them. "Now let's get you two off the dinner table and more comfortable."

Revenna took his hand and Danny reached out and took hold of the other and was surprised by how effortlessly the big burly muscular Ethan was able to lift both of them up back onto their feet from lying atop the kitchen table. Ethan began leading them out of the kitchen to return to the big comfy sofa in Revenna's living room. None of them bothered to put a stitch of their clothing back on.

"So perhaps dinner," Revenna asked them both, "Or what should we do next?"

"Some eats would be good, darling," Ethan replieid, "But I think we need to set some ground rules down if this is going to be an ongoing thing."

He turned to Danny and asked the question, "You want to keep making love to my wife, right?"

Danny's face colored to that resembling a very ripe tomato, "Well...yeah...I do...sorry...but I do."

Without missing a beat he turned to his wife, "And you want to keep making love to Danny, my love?"

When she answered he nodded resolutely then held out a hand for Danny to shake on. "In that case...welcome to the family kid."

Back