Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 146 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 329 69.3%

• Total voters
https://SPAMPOST/Jaimeakadj-beowulf/post/7e1bbbe3-d2d7-4d9d-8b50-4c5f520395c4

Promise made.

I was just curioius and i intended to to watch a few seconds, but I watched the whole thing. I'm not gay , and i'm not a sissy ... but I just couldn't stop watching. Yes, I cant help myself, I love jacking off to big hard cocks. Yes, like the woman said, for me its about jealousy, I dont have a big cock and i am just so jealous of these men, these real men who have big cocks. I just feel a desire to drop to my knees and worship a big hard cock, to lick the balls and suck the cocktil it fills my mouth with cum. I just cant stop thinking about it. When I see these big cocks I just want to drop to my knees and submit to it, I want to worship it with my mouth and offer my ass to it.

It just feels natural to me, it just feels natural for a man like me ( more like a boi really) with a small penis to feel the need to submit to a big hard cock.

Last edited:
I was just curioius and i intended to to watch a few seconds, but I watched the whole thing. I'm not gay , and i'm not a sissy ... but I just couldn't stop watching. Yes, I cant help myself, I love jacking off to big hard cocks. Yes, like the woman said, for me its about jealousy, I dont have a big cock and i am just so jealous of these men, these real men who have big cocks. I just feel a desire to drop to my knees and worship a big hard cock, to lick the balls and suck the cocktil it fills my mouth with cum. I just cant stop thinking about it. When I see these big cocks I just want to drop to my knees and submit to it, I want to worship it with my mouth and offer my ass to it.

It just feels natural to me, it just feels natural for a man like me ( more like a boi really) with a small penis to feel the need to submit to a big hard cock.

Mmmmmm yummy!

Back