Veroes Idea Box 2.0 (New and Improved)

Star Wars: Saga of the Old Republic; Backstory idea

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away the Galaxy is breathing a sigh of relief after 16 years of a terrible war between the Galactic Republic assisted by the Jedi Order and the Sith Alliance. The Sith a loose alliance of masters of the darkside were united by a powerful and charismatic leader, Darth Charron. This new alliance of Sithlords made a surprise lightning campaign against their old enemies the Jedi and Republic conquering large swaths of the galaxy. that was until the Republic was able to rally its navy and Jedi heroes rushing to the front while the council was deadlocked in debate between the warhawks and pacifists. the fighting was fierce for several long bloody years with the front line passing hands several times a year. Many heroes on both sides fell. Eventually a war of attrition began to tell. The Jedi order was being decimated. At the current casualty rate the Jedi willing to defend the Republic and fight the war would be less than a hundred and the Republic would soon after be on its knees.

Then while leading a deep strike to the Republic capital of Coruscant Darth Charron was assassinated by his fellow Sithlords who were jealous and fearful of his growing power. With the death of their leader the Sith Alliance shattered and the council of masters no longer trusted one another to continue fighting alongside the former brothers.

The galaxy now holds its breath as a state of a tenuous cease fire exists. The Sith have turned their attention to each other as each master seeks to gain enough power to seat his or herself on Darth Charron's throne. The treachery and plotting between them has kept them at each other's throats as betrayals beget new alliances begetting new betrayals and so on and on. Such is the way of all who follow the darkside.

The Republic's economy is a ruin with many systems in open defiance of Coruscant with many withholding tax revenues to build up their own sector defense forces. No one trusts the weak Supreme Chancellor or the ossified Senate on Coruscant to be able to lead or protect them if the Sith turn their eye back to conquest. Many former Republic systems still lie under Sith dominion, their population forced into brutal slave labor. They work and suffer day after day hoping tomorrow will bring the Republic fleet and the Jedi to liberate them from their plights.

The Jedi, once the guiding light within the galaxy, is fractured perhaps beyond repair. The war has cost them greatly Once counting tens of thousands now a barely more than fourteen hundred, and many of those belonged to the pacifist faction that sat out during the fighting. They retreated away from the mundane and murky politics of Coruscant and the Republic to the old temple on Ossus. There they focus inward meditating daily on discerning the true will of the force before acting. The pro-war faction of Jedi still fight on, albeit covertly, staging commerce raiding to stall the growing might of this Sithlord's or that Sithlord's war machine, gathering intel often to leak to rival Sith to maintain the fractured state the Sith Alliance is in, and sometimes every once in a while, if it is within the will of the force, they can free a system long enough from Sith control to evacuate as many citizens back across the lines to the Republic. However some ardor for fighting the darkside has forced them into making decisions that some would say straddle the line into darker territory than a Jedi should walk.

For Smugglers, pirates, mercenaries, bounty hunters, and overall scoundrels the state of the galaxy is a boon to business. The law is ineffective or distracted. The black market is the only way to get day to day goods in many systems. It's a great day to be a slightly dishonest business entrepreneur. And there's no shortage of wealthy people willing to hire or invest in an up and coming less then strictly legal business venture...even the once goody goody Jedi are willing to pay good credits for aid in still fighting their war against the Sith. It's true what they say war does make for strange bunkmates, but credits are credits as they also say.

-------------------------X

I intend this to be either a group thread or a one on one based on the interest I get in it, and I haven't decided if I'm gonna put this in the SRP forum or the ORP forum either.

But bascally just on the interest of my cowriter(s) this will be a thread based on the politics of a Republic trying to get its act back together, or A Sithlord's rise to claim Darth Charron's throne and relaunch the offensive to destroy the pitifully weak Jedi and Republic, Or a story of Jedi uniting as finally one order to defeat the darkside and restore balance to the force, or maybe a few scum of the galaxy just trying to live long enough in the madness of war and ruin to come to get as filthy stinking rich as they can.

Last edited:
Story Seed:

She kissed him biting his lip before saying, "Poor boy, you thought I was some damsel in distress that needed saving, and you my knight in shining armor to rescue me. But the truth is I want to be here. I like who I am, and that's not the poor pitiful little innocent princess you have in your fantasies. You are not the hero of this story, boy. You are the damsel that's imprisoned, and me. Well, I've always been the mother fucking monster." With that she closed the handcuffs around his wrists and turned to leave him alone in the room he only now realized had always been meant to be his dungeon cell. She blew him a kiss behind her as she pulled the door shut and the lock sounded closed sealing his fate.

Story Seed:

She kissed him biting his lip before saying, "Poor boy, you thought I was some damsel in distress that needed saving, and you my knight in shining armor to rescue me. But the truth is I want to be here. I like who I am, and that's not the poor pitiful little innocent princess you have in your fantasies. You are not the hero of this story, boy. You are the damsel that's imprisoned, and me. Well, I've always been the mother fucking monster." With that she closed the handcuffs around his wrists and turned to leave him alone in the room he only now realized had always been meant to be his dungeon cell. She blew him a kiss behind her as she pulled the door shut and the lock sounded closed sealing his fate.
I'm much more of a damsel, but if this were a book, I'd read it!! It sounds intriguing. (I'll delete my comment if you'd rather not have me post it here!)

I'm much more of a damsel, but if this were a book, I'd read it!! It sounds intriguing. (I'll delete my comment if you'd rather not have me post it here!)

No you're feedback is very welcome. this was just a bit of dialogue that popped into my brain in the shower, and I needed to get it down before it fades away in there. I don't have a plot in mind for it yet, but it's cooking.

I have a scifi villianess that the dialog would fit perfectly because of her history and how people outside of her bloodline view her till they learn better.

I have a scifi villianess that the dialog would fit perfectly because of her history and how people outside of her bloodline view her till they learn better.

Maybe Scifi or fantasy could work here, but I was leaning more towards a dark femdom romance for a tone to this story, and I've had absolutely no luck in getting anything femdom off the ground dark or light. 😔

I think I'm leaning towards making it fantasy. That way he can really be a knight in shining armor and she he not so innocent and pure princess he made the mistake of falling in love with.

Reactions: Asa
01a82637a2d4d489bb69806029d4e35bd5be2e92.jpg

The Billionaire The Whore and her Cuckold

IC: Craig Harper

The Saying is true: If Craig knew then what he knows now.

But Craig didn't see the disaster he was making back then. He had wanted his big break. So when the playboy Billionaire, Devon Hill offered him a lot of money for one night with his wife...he jumped at it. Not just for the big check, but for the connection to the biggest account he could land at the investment banking firm he slaved away at. Landing the Devon Hill as a client would set up his career on the fast track. So, Craig encouraged his wife to do it. One night being a billionaire's whore for a secured future for both of them. It seemed like a golden oppurtunity, boy was he wrong.

But after that one night becomes more. He agrees to an arrangement with Devon Hill.
Alice becomes his personal assistant during the day, by night his whore.
The money is earth shaking. The business of having Devon Hill as a client is life altering.
The only cost was their marriage.

IC: Alce Harper

The thing about rabbit holes is that on the surface they look harmless. It's only when you start going down one that you realize how lost you've become.
She's become someone she doesn't recognize in the mirror anymore.
Someone better...someone more than just plain happily married Olivia Harper.
Someone adventurous, glamorous, desired...someone better.
As Devon's whore she lives a life hedonistic excess and luxury.
She's Alice in an erotic wonderland and part of her hopes to never climb out of that rabbit hole.
The only was cost was their marriage.

0c0991410402e1d20d0511cf002e3f5f4d44c75b.gif

The Sinful taste of Innocence

41bb13221bfe50cd9e6834a5974db578b04ea98d.jpg

IC: Morgana Pearce

She had been freed from a deeply abusive marriage for a few years now. Since then she'd drifted through life until one summer afternoon she spotted the neighbor's young boy, Lucas Wallace, mowing the lawn with his shirt off. Watching
him work in he summer heat, sweat rolling down those young beautiful muscles stirred something within her. She had been younger than her ex-husband, and he had used her for her own pleasures....would she...could she do the same.
She bit her lip watching the young and handsome teen complete mowing his lawn, and she came to a conclusion deep down.
She would do what was done to her. She would take and use, young Lucas. Seduce him and teach him how to please her, and she would be the one in charge.

Story Seed:

"When one was a monster. One did well to avoid knights in shining armor."

Story Seed.

"I am beautiful. And no, I didn't fall from heaven, but I did crack a nail crawling out of hell today."

Star Wars: Saga of the Old Republic; Backstory idea

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away the Galaxy is breathing a sigh of relief after 16 years of a terrible war between the Galactic Republic assisted by the Jedi Order and the Sith Alliance. The Sith a loose alliance of masters of the darkside were united by a powerful and charismatic leader, Darth Charron. This new alliance of Sithlords made a surprise lightning campaign against their old enemies the Jedi and Republic conquering large swaths of the galaxy. that was until the Republic was able to rally its navy and Jedi heroes rushing to the front while the council was deadlocked in debate between the warhawks and pacifists. the fighting was fierce for several long bloody years with the front line passing hands several times a year. Many heroes on both sides fell. Eventually a war of attrition began to tell. The Jedi order was being decimated. At the current casualty rate the Jedi willing to defend the Republic and fight the war would be less than a hundred and the Republic would soon after be on its knees.

Then while leading a deep strike to the Republic capital of Coruscant Darth Charron was assassinated by his fellow Sithlords who were jealous and fearful of his growing power. With the death of their leader the Sith Alliance shattered and the council of masters no longer trusted one another to continue fighting alongside the former brothers.

The galaxy now holds its breath as a state of a tenuous cease fire exists. The Sith have turned their attention to each other as each master seeks to gain enough power to seat his or herself on Darth Charron's throne. The treachery and plotting between them has kept them at each other's throats as betrayals beget new alliances begetting new betrayals and so on and on. Such is the way of all who follow the darkside.

The Republic's economy is a ruin with many systems in open defiance of Coruscant with many withholding tax revenues to build up their own sector defense forces. No one trusts the weak Supreme Chancellor or the ossified Senate on Coruscant to be able to lead or protect them if the Sith turn their eye back to conquest. Many former Republic systems still lie under Sith dominion, their population forced into brutal slave labor. They work and suffer day after day hoping tomorrow will bring the Republic fleet and the Jedi to liberate them from their plights.

The Jedi, once the guiding light within the galaxy, is fractured perhaps beyond repair. The war has cost them greatly Once counting tens of thousands now a barely more than fourteen hundred, and many of those belonged to the pacifist faction that sat out during the fighting. They retreated away from the mundane and murky politics of Coruscant and the Republic to the old temple on Ossus. There they focus inward meditating daily on discerning the true will of the force before acting. The pro-war faction of Jedi still fight on, albeit covertly, staging commerce raiding to stall the growing might of this Sithlord's or that Sithlord's war machine, gathering intel often to leak to rival Sith to maintain the fractured state the Sith Alliance is in, and sometimes every once in a while, if it is within the will of the force, they can free a system long enough from Sith control to evacuate as many citizens back across the lines to the Republic. However some ardor for fighting the darkside has forced them into making decisions that some would say straddle the line into darker territory than a Jedi should walk.

For Smugglers, pirates, mercenaries, bounty hunters, and overall scoundrels the state of the galaxy is a boon to business. The law is ineffective or distracted. The black market is the only way to get day to day goods in many systems. It's a great day to be a slightly dishonest business entrepreneur. And there's no shortage of wealthy people willing to hire or invest in an up and coming less then strictly legal business venture...even the once goody goody Jedi are willing to pay good credits for aid in still fighting their war against the Sith. It's true what they say war does make for strange bunkmates, but credits are credits as they also say.

-------------------------X

I intend this to be either a group thread or a one on one based on the interest I get in it, and I haven't decided if I'm gonna put this in the SRP forum or the ORP forum either.

But bascally just on the interest of my cowriter(s) this will be a thread based on the politics of a Republic trying to get its act back together, or A Sithlord's rise to claim Darth Charron's throne and relaunch the offensive to destroy the pitifully weak Jedi and Republic, Or a story of Jedi uniting as finally one order to defeat the darkside and restore balance to the force, or maybe a few scum of the galaxy just trying to live long enough in the madness of war and ruin to come to get as filthy stinking rich as they can.

In this I have the option of several writers in a group thread or having two writers writing for several different characters.

I would need one male Jedi Knight to be a part of the warfighting faction of the Jedi order who's fallen or brushing the line in hating the Sith and to breaking the code and engaging in a romantic relationship with a freedom fighter continuing the war against the Sith Alliance.

I would need one male republic senator trying to stitch the republic back together after the sacking of Coruscant and the sudden cease fire had ripped it into only scattered remnants, and a newly elected president of a key alliance of systems that hold the Senate on Coruscant mired in committees and procedural debates cannot protect the Republic, and is in need of a strong head in times of crisis like thousands of Republic systems still under Sith rule.

I would need one male Sith warrior, strong and cunning, but trained only enough to wield their anger as a weapon and just well enough to keep from slashing their own arm off swinging their lightsaber around. For he had no strong connection to the force, only a tenuous one. He was put on the front line like so many just like him, not expected to survive for long, but he has again and again, even catching the eye of one of Darth Mallifex's principal apprentices eye. In secret from her master she has taken him and began teaching him some of the secrets of the darkside that had been denied to him. It is only in secret for if Darh Mallifex learned his apprentice had deigned to take an apprentice herself...then they both would be slain...however through him she has a minion to use against her rival apprentices and ensure her rise to Lord Mallifex's right hand. She's only using him of course, but so was he only using her. Theirs was a relationship that could only end in devastating betrayal...but such was the pathway to power, as the Sith taught. And it was strange the knowledge of only being a tool for the other only made their lusts for eachother burn brighter.

"Happy birthday, my dearest girl," The evil supervillian scientist, Dr. Soulbender handed his protege and nefarious assistant a dossier with a patronly kiss on the cheek, that belied their more carnal relationship. The dossier was complete tied with a little pink bow for his beloved, nymphomaniac.

"Thank you, master," Daisy Trumball said taking the dossier and looking down on it with weary consternation. The good doctor was one keen to play mindgames. She of all people should know. Her own mother was one of his first successful experiments. He'd abducted and manipulated her into being his submissive little fuckdoll before growing bored and convincing the useless slut to take her own life.

Daisy had been only nine then, and with her mom dead had been left in the doctor's tender loving care. He had raised her as his protege ever since, and in most ways his crowning achievement in human psychoengineering. Through him she'd had any sense of right and wrong warped and perverted as he slowly molded her into someone in his own image.

"What is this," She asked looking at the dossier in her hands. It was tied with a pink little bow.

"The first of two birthday presents, my girl." He said stroking her cheek affectionately, "Open it."

She untied the bow cautiously. She was still worried of one of the doctor's twisted mind games. Opening the dossier there was a picture of a boy on top. He was cute in a nerdy way, and she glanced over the name: James Cooper Jr.

"Who is he?"

"I abducted young mister Cooper this morning, he's downstairs in the lab right now," Dr. Soulbender preened sitting in his master control chair. "I give him to you, Daisy. You can do...whatever you desire with him. I won't meddle,"

"Really, doctor," She bounced up and down beaming. She was holding the picture against her slutty schoolgirl costume, "He's all mine? I can do whatever I want to him?"

"You're eighteen now, Daisy," He smiled to her, "You're a grown woman now. I've taught you so much of what I know already, and you continue to impress me. You've earned this gift."

The doctor smiled he had indeed taught Daisy all he knew, and he marveled at how successful the molding of the little girl into the sin loving creature before him. Yet there was still deep down a core of goodness in the girl. This was the perfect oppurtunity to have his protege sacrifice that last sliver of her soul. The thought of it made his dock throb.

"Thank you, Master," She said kissing the picture of James Cooper. She then gave him a wicked smile. "I'm going to have so much fun with him."

"Enjoy yourself," He laughed darkly as his hands reached down and unzipped his fly to his pants. He fished out his big cock. "And now for your second present, my dear"

Daisy licked her lips staring at it. Dr. Soulbender was so thoughtful, he even tied it up in a matching cute pink little bow. She dropped the dossier and photo. It stared up at her as she crawled over to between her mentor's spread legs. His hand rested on her head as she took her second birthday present all the way down to the bow.​

I am considering making my Consolation Prize idea as a solo writing project. When a retired high-priced escort moves into a suburban house next door to an eighteen-year-old boy and decides to play her games with him. The games appear erotic and fun at first but continue to place him in riskier and more compromising situations or require him to sacrifice or harm the relationships he has with friends or family members. It's supposed to be an erotic thriller with an underlying tragic romantic element buried beneath it.

I've tried making it a SRP a couple of times before, but my cowriters never quite seemed to understand or embrace the games as much as I'd like them to. This has led me to wonder if to get what I conceive in my head out on paper...I may need to control both Cassandra and the teenager victim of the games.

So I've begun thinking up a timeline for the course of the plot. It's supposed to take 6 to 8 weeks over a summer break and chopped into three acts. First act: the erotic adventures with her these games provide, Second act is what he's willing to give up for the games with her, and third the falling out with her because of the games.

I plan to do this in first person perspective from the teen's point of view to keep Cassandra's motivations and thought processes mysterious in journal entries.

Back