Veroes Idea Box 2.0 (New and Improved)

Well the appeal to me to it was a transformation angle. I wanted her to have been an average girl that had undergone experimental plastic surgery and hypnotic conditioning to become the ultimate sex slave over the course of a few years. I don't know that an outlaw biker gang would realistically have the kind of money to fund that sort of long term endeavor. It's more of a secret society like the illuminati kind of thing to do.

Well the appeal to me to it was a transformation angle. I wanted her to have been an average girl that had undergone experimental plastic surgery and hypnotic conditioning to become the ultimate sex slave over the course of a few years. I don't know that an outlaw biker gang would realistically have the kind of money to fund that sort of long term endeavor. It's more of a secret society like the illuminati kind of thing to do.
Not the gang itself but it's leader is a Wealthy Man is more of the approach I was going for.

So it would be a story of your character taking a desperate young woman and building and sculpting her into the ideal sex slave. I think we should allude pretty heavily to the story of Pygmalion and Galatea in Greek Mythology.

So it would be a story of your character taking a desperate young woman and building and sculpting her into the ideal sex slave. I think we should allude pretty heavily to the story of Pygmalion and Galatea in Greek Mythology.
I'm not familiar with Pygmalion and Galatea. Is that another Greek Mythology allusion we could do in a biker errr any sense? I LOVE Greek Mythology allusions.

It's a simple one. This King named Pygmalion had a statue of the perfect woman sculpted and prayed to the gods to make it real. They did and he married her naming her Galatea. Some popular movies that used this as inspiration to look at for the themes are off the top of my head. "My Fair Lady" and "Pretty Woman"

It's a simple one. This King named Pygmalion had a statue of the perfect woman sculpted and prayed to the gods to make it real. They did and he married her naming her Galatea. Some popular movies that used this as inspiration to look at for the themes are off the top of my head. "My Fair Lady" and "Pretty Woman"
Ok, I'm familiar with both "My Fair Lady" and "Pretty Woman". So they used that Pygmalion Tale as inspiration too, eh? I'm sold. This is extremely grand I like it.

It's a darker story...which I've been in the mood for.

Now when to start the thread. I think it should be at the end of the process then using flash backs or references when appropriate to detail the things she's been put through to make what she is now.

Also I don't plan on using the picture that inspired this idea for her character pic (For one thing the text in it would be distracting) so go through my Veroe's Picture Book (3rd Volume) to find your character's ideal woman, and that'll be the character pic I go with. I think that's most appropriate given the premise for this story.

It's a darker story...which I've been in the mood for.

Now when to start the thread. I think it should be at the end of the process then using flash backs or references when appropriate to detail the things she's been put through to make what she is now.

Also I don't plan on using the picture that inspired this idea for her character pic (For one thing the text in it would be distracting) so go through my Veroe's Picture Book (3rd Volume) to find your character's ideal woman, and that'll be the character pic I go with. I think that's most appropriate given the premise for this story.
tumblr_8100cd46324e9becbc2b408947efc3a9_560dafaf_540.jpg
I like this one. So mesmerizing and sensual.

Yeah that's a good one. That's a swiss or swedish supermodel whose name I'm drawing a blank on right now. But she's one of my favorites too. Maybe she's Dutch or Danish...well she's from some European country or other I think. I really love those crystal blue eyes juxtaposed against her tanned skin tone and dark hair.

I'll start it with her being summoned to your residence as her original personality so you can do a personal quality check of your accomplishment. Remember she's been hypnotically conditioned. So we should figure out just what those conditions are.

Like one trigger word makes her into a shameless and insatiable slut another into a shy and timid virgin, and another into the perfect obedient submissive. Another makes her into a difficult Brat that will challenge your character to control her in everything you do but secretly craving your discipline. Another into a dominatrix that will punish or reward whomever you command her to. Is there any more personality types you'd like to play with to include to this list?

Then the other features will be more specific triggers to make it so she comes whenever she pleases her master and another forces her to edge it off banking the stimulation so it'll build and build until when given another trigger word she'll explode in a massive orgasm. Other words will bind her hands or ankles with nothing but imaginary restraints as if she were in chains.

Oh in case you hadn't been able to guess this will be primarily a BDSM heavy thread but with the mere trigger word you'd be able to change the flavor whenever you wish to spend a night of vanilla sex with a lover that truly deeply cares for and adores you.

So we really need to keep tabs on those triggers what each one is and what effect it will have on her.

Yeah that's a good one. That's a swiss or swedish supermodel whose name I'm drawing a blank on right now. But she's one of my favorites too. Maybe she's Dutch or Danish...well she's from some European country or other I think. I really love those crystal blue eyes juxtaposed against her tanned skin tone and dark hair.

I'll start it with her being summoned to your residence as her original personality so you can do a personal quality check of your accomplishment. Remember she's been hypnotically conditioned. So we should figure out just what those conditions are.

Like one trigger word makes her into a shameless and insatiable slut another into a shy and timid virgin, and another into the perfect obedient submissive. Another makes her into a difficult Brat that will challenge your character to control her in everything you do but secretly craving your discipline. Another into a dominatrix that will punish or reward whomever you command her to. Is there any more personality types you'd like to play with to include to this list?

Then the other features will be more specific triggers to make it so she comes whenever she pleases her master and another forces her to edge it off banking the stimulation so it'll build and build until when given another trigger word she'll explode in a massive orgasm. Other words will bind her hands or ankles with nothing but imaginary restraints as if she were in chains.

Oh in case you hadn't been able to guess this will be primarily a BDSM heavy thread but with the mere trigger word you'd be able to change the flavor whenever you wish to spend a night of vanilla sex with a lover that truly deeply cares for and adores you.

So we really need to keep tabs on those triggers what each one is and what effect it will have on her.
Yes! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I actually like your idea of her being summoned to my place and go with a hypnotically conditioning too!!

The post is up Ish. The Soul of Galatea.

I let you have plenty of motorcycles in the garage since it's your thing, and it makes sense. I mean, what's a super rich dude without his expensive toys, right? (I mean just look at Bezos and his toy space rockets, am I right?) so do some fantasy fulfilment here. What's the bikes you'd love to own if money was not a problem? Some cool modern ones maybe a vintage restored antique or two. Go nuts.

Any how, if you use one of the trigger words let me know and which effect you want her to be under from it, okay?

The trigger word shouldn't be something just anybody says in casual conversation. Other wise you're liable to have her change on you just passing a dude in the hallway talking to his wife about what's for dinner tonight.

Last edited:
The post is up Ish. The Soul of Galatea.

I let you have plenty of motorcycles in the garage since it's your thing, and it makes sense. I mean, what's a super rich dude without his expensive toys, right? (I mean just look at Bezos and his toy space rockets, am I right?) so do some fantasy fulfilment here. What's the bikes you'd love to own if money was not a problem? Some cool modern ones maybe a vintage restored antique or two. Go nuts.

Any how, if you use one of the trigger words let me know and which effect you want her to be under from it, okay?
Harleys mainly since he is also a Leader of an Outlaw MC on the side too but yes what would be one of the trigger words to tell me?

Hmmm...I would go for something latin. We can google translate for that.

Rapax (ravenous)-for the insatiable slut

virginalis (virginal)-for the shy virgin

Servus (Slave)-for the perfect submissive

Boudica (Saxon queen that led a revolt against the Roman empire)-for the challenging brat

Domina (Mistress)-for the cruel dominatrix

Gratias (thanks)-for coming only when she pleases your character.

Pompei (volcano that buried a roman town)-for edging her climax until she hears the Venire trigger word.

Venire (come)-to get her to come on command.

Alliges (shackle)-to use imaginary restraints on her wrists or ankles.

Clavis (Key)-to free her of the imaginary restraints

Amantis (lover)-to turn her into your adoring vanilla girlfriend.

More to come as we think of them.

Hmmm...I would go for something latin. We can google translate for that.

Rapax (ravenous)-for the insatiable slut

virginalis (virginal)-for the shy virgin

Servus (Slave)-for the perfect submissive

Boudica (Saxon queen that led a revolt against the Roman empire)-for the challenging brat

Domina (Mistress)-for the cruel dominatrix

Gratias (thanks)-for coming only when she pleases your character.

Pompei (volcano that buried a roman town)-for edging her climax until she hears the Venire trigger word.

Venire (come)-to get her to come on command.

Alliges (shackle)-to use imaginary restraints on her wrists or ankles.

Clavis (Key)-to free her of the imaginary restraints

Amantis (lover)-to turn her into your adoring vanilla girlfriend.

More to come as we think of them.
I like those and yes more to come as we think them. Latin does comingle with Greek for true.

Hm I knew you kept busy , but didn't know you had all those active threads.
I had just sent you an offer to join a new one in a pm

The Heart of Depravity

__0f05f086b8a58b26c8bffe82eae799d6_width-600.jpeg

IC: Cameron Davison

Cameron could no longer tell where exactly his girlfriend's madness had started, and this wild and depraved journey to keep her began. And of course, he didn't know if it mattered where or when any longer. But every story must have a beginning. So, he'd say it was six months ago. Back then Chas-well Chastity-had been the typical virginal girl. The darling daughter of a preacher leading a very devout conservative christian life. He'd been in love with her, still was, he supposed to do all the things she was interested in just to be with her still. He'd been in love with her since he was five years old and the first time he'd seen her step up onto her father's pulpit to lead the entire congregation in a rendition of "Jesus Loves Me".

Yeah even now it was love at first sight, and Cameron knew there'd be no one else for him but Chastity Harper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------X

Chas was on all fours, her face contorted in an obscene grimace of pleasure, her long platinum dyed hair sticking to her sweaty cheek, her big breasts bouncing as a man penetrated her from behind, with full force on each thrust inside of her sex. He was tall and broad chested, with sculpted muscles littered with a wide collection of tattoos and peircings, his short hair in a wild spiky cut. Dick was one of her favorites. Dick, in Cameron's opinion was indeed a dick, and Cameron detested the rude human pile of shit, but that wasn't why Chas had given him the nickname. His actual name was Enrique. No, the reason she'd named him Dick, the only reason Chas ever called on him to scratch that spot Cameron couldn't quite reach was about nine inches long and as big around as her forearm. He had Chas's hair gathered in his fist and pulling her head up arching her back and forcing a long low groan with each drive of his battering ram inside of Chas's stretched wide pussy. He pulled out until only the tip was parting her lips and took a second panting for a breather.

Cameron sitting against the side of the bed mused, how long had they been going. He glanced over to his computer careful not to disturb dixie or pixie, two more "friends" that Chas had nicknamed. The two girls one with dyed blue and the other dyed pink hair had been tied together face to face and used as Chas's plaything earlier. Dixie was asleep and Pixie rested her head on his thigh the depleted cock the two girls had felated together laying between their faces. The livestream had been going on for over four hours. Shit, editing this into clips was going to be a real bitch.

Dick gave Chas just enough slack to lower her head so she could stare into the camera as they livestreamed on the website cameron had set up for Chas's den of depravity. Staring into the camera, at the hundreds of their followers she knew were jacking themselves off to her getting absolutely railed by Dick tonight through their computer screens. She stared at all those men and some women and smiled, a wicked debauched smile. She licked her lips and said, "Come on, quit being a pussy and fuck me like you mean it, mother fucker."

"Bitch," Dick growled driving his battering ram into her and pinning her against the bed mattress going into a wild frenzy thrusting into Chas with no regard for her. The bed shook and creaked, slammed against the wall with the force of his fucking her. the art he'd hung on their bedroom wall fell off the wall. Their lamp on the bedside table toppled over knocking off the teddy bear she'd gotten for Christmas when she was six. It was the only thing from the father that had disowned and turned his back on her that she cared to keep.

Cameron saw her able to peak over the top of the shaking bed and look into his eyes. He saw the corner of her lip curl up sinful smile as Dick was giving her exactly what she had called him here for.

Seeing this he again wondered...how had things gotten to this point?

-------------------------------------------X

Apparently it had run in the family for generations. It was their curse, their cross to bear. It was some condition that was utterly unpronounceable. Something about damaged chromosomes, or a mutation or something. It was the Harper family curse. Their doctor had told him it was something that was messing with her ventromedial prefrontal cortex. Usually the women, rarely one of the men, but they'd be normal for years, sometimes skipping whole generations, and then bam, a switch in their head would flip. Certain more animalistic instincts got dialed up to eleven like her sex drive, while impulse control and certain moral inhibitions got flushed down the toilet in her brain.

That was what had happened to Chastity. One day she was with him planning their wedding night and saying how proud of the fact that they were waiting until they were man and wife before making love, and the next night she was throwing him into the back of his mustang and taking both their cherries all at once her first joint in her mouth and a half-drunk bottle of tequila in the bottom of the floorboard.

Cameron should have been horrified. He should've done as his father had. Called her a hussie, a whore, a scion of jezebel. He should have excised her from his life too, but he couldn't do that. Not to the woman he loved. She was different now, but still the same. Underneath the whore, was still the little churchgirl singing "Jesus Loves Me" he'd fallen in love with. He'd seen it still there in her eyes.

So, Cameron stayed with Chas, followed her on her headlong journey into the very heart of depravity itself. Maybe they were both damned to hell now...maybe he didn't care as long as he was with her.

A group thread based off the events of Critical Role's second campaign. The Mighty Nein while in the Dwendallian cty of Zadash were offered a quest from the Lawmaster of Zadash and a job from the local crimelord the Gentleman. They chose to take the Gentleman's offer, but some other group of mercenary/adventurers must have took the lawmaster's job offer and this thread idea is the story of the road the Mighty Nein did not take that day. This is the story of the other guys.

I would hope for a group of four characters two men and two women to pair up as couples (though I am open to discussing a same sex pairing if that's your liking). I would like it to start with regular attraction between the pairings and from there go to flirting to hooking up to going into a deeper more meaningful relationship as the story progresses.

Anyone interested please reply with what race and class and gender you'd like your character to be.

Wicked Intentions (Version 4)

wzEmcwL.png

IC: Mistress Midnight

Mistress Midnight was a supervillain. The deviant dominatrix of dastardly deeds. The sinful queen of the criminal underworld in Center City. The erotic empress of perfectly plotted illegal exploits. Yet for the past three years all her schemes and endeavors had been thwarted, foiled, defeated by that goody-goody overgrown holier-than-thou church lady platinum blonde girlscout in tights and a cape...Justicewoman.

Just thinking of all the times she'd been trussed up in her own chains and handcuffs for the perverted peons of the police to leer at after each attempt to outsmart or out manuever that...that...woman only for her to suddenly turn the tables on her and defeat her so easily. It was antagonizingly enraging. It was humiliating. And so, she'd sworn to get her revenge on Justicewoman this time.

So rather than trying the same thing over and over again with some sort of convuluted acid trap or sharktank...this time she was smart...she was devious...she'd seduced one of her Colleagues in crime named El Toro de Rojo to rob a bank, and when Justicewoman showed up and stopped her she followed her in disguise, discreetly back to her home.

She'd been surprised to follow her to a house in the suburbs. She'd been even more suprised to discover that Justicewoman was none other than a teenaged girl barely old enough to drive a car or to have kissed a boy much less popped her cherry with one. the sheer indignity, the effrontery, to have found out that her archnemesis was a prom-queen debbie.

Yet still she did not act. She waited and watched, stalking her enemy for weeks. And she had learned much.

Justicewoman was really one Emma Jane Wilson the darling light of Harrold and Denise Wilson's lives, head cheerleader of her highschool, and deeply in love with the boy, Justin Bailey. Justin had been an interesting one for Mistress Midnight. For as much as she was certain that Emma loved her, she could tell poor dear little Justin was oblivious of her feelings for her. She had cackled at the bitter irony at just how this dense-witted boy had inescapably trapped her in the friendzone after watching Justicewoman break every chain or cage or fire or acid bath she'd concocted to pummel her minions and humiliate her once more.

Yes, the boy, Justin was an interesting one. a loner that would rather spend his days playing video games. Emma's parents had worked for his until the Bailey's chemical experiment had exploded in their lab making him an orphan as a ten year old. The same explosion that was the source of Mistress Midnight's powers and Justicewoman's herself as well as most all of the metahumans of Center City.

Interesting.

She'd hacked Justin's computer, and found to her aroused delight from the ********* he'd regularly visiting just how much of a curious and dirty boy he was.

Yes, a very interesting young man.

That was when her plan began to form in Mistress Midnight's megalomaniacal mind. It would give her the ultimate vengeance on the goody goody Justicewoman. She can barely contain her glee at imagining the anguish and betrayal in her eyes when Justicewoman finally discovered the boy she loved had been seduced into her archnemesis's adoring sexslave. She'd masturbated to the fantasy of that moment many times before refining her wicked plan.

So she had her thoroughly pussy-whipped stooge El Toro de Rojo break out of jail and as young sweet unsuspecting Emma donned her tights and cape to fly off to apprehend her poor thrall, Midnight had struck. She'd slipped into their home and taken Justin shooting the Wilson's and setting her home on fire. When she returned home later Justicewoman would find her home a smoking ruin, and convince her darling Justin died in the blaze with her parents.

Now in her secret underwater sanctum poor sweet Justin was stirring, the tranquilizer she'd injected into his bloodstream was wearing off. She'd dressed according to the porn video he most frequently viewed. Seduction was her forte, her arena, here she was the undefeated champion of the world. poor Justin didn't have a chance. And when it was all over and done Mistress Midnight would have her revenge on Justicewoman.

Star Wars: Two Forces Binding

IC: Jedi Padawan learner Aden Madras

Haraatooine was once a green and lush paradise of a world. That was, before it became a battlefield long long ago between the ancient Sith empire and the Jedi order. Apparently one of the Sithlords of that time had unleashed a creature to use as a weapon against the Jedi. It had killed them all before turning on its masters. Then it went into hybernation. Haraatooine was forgotten and forbidden for centuries since as the galaxy recovered from the Great Sith War. Then it was rediscovered a now rocky and desolate world devoid of life by pirates and smugglers seeking a base in the middle of valuable trade lanes. They had reawakened the creature.

Aden's master, the Jedi Knight Veleri Goelette, was a direct descendant of one of the Jedi that fought the beast on Haraatooine during the war, had been receiving visions dreams of her ancestor warning her of its return. Despite the council's concerns of the validity of these visions they allowed her and Aden to investigate Haraatooine. There they traveled in disguise among the lawless pirates and smugglers that had recolonized the ruins of the natives. They had traveled past the settlement to the very heart of the darkness and there they found not one but thousands of the creatures, and they learned the monster would overrun the settlement and use the smugglers and pirates ships to spread across the republic to devour more worlds. They had to stop that from ever happening.

They rallied the people as the horde of the monsters came upon them, but there were too many....and Master Valeri...stayed behind...sacrificed her own life so they all could get away...and he was too good a Jedi padawan to disobey her...too weak to save her...too much a good jedi to tell her how much she and her teachings had meant to him...

Now it was Aden's turn to follow his master's example. The civilians were being evacuated, women, children, the old, the sick...the last dregs of life on this forsaken world...it didn't matter what laws they broke in their day to day lives...they were still alive and as Master Valeri had taught him, all life was invaluable in the force.

For light and life. For hope.

His breaths were becoming harder now. The emerald green lightsaber in his hand was shaking. His strength was waning. These creatures...these abominations...somehow made the Force distant...muffled...draining. Even the non-force users among the defenders of Haraatooine suffered growing exhaustion in these monsters presence. Still he was a jedi like his master before him. He had chosen a corridor that led to the starport of the settlement. Here the monsters could only attack him two or three at a time. Their numbers worked against them here, and he had used that advantage littering the floor around him with bodies.

He sliced a tentacle off to the monsters roar of pain and bisecting it half in the next stroke. He nearly lost his balance and fell on his face as two more took its place. There were no end to them, and he could barely stand.

"That's it, Jedi," Came the old hard-bitten pirate's voice over the commlink on his belt, "That's everyone. We're taking off. Hang on...we'll pick you up."

"No, Vreen," He said staggering back and away from on the beasts' clawed swipes, "Go, just warn the council of the danger these things represent."

"I don't think so." A woman's voice came from above. He glanced up to see someone clad in what looked like old Mandalorian armor swoop down using a jetpack to stand in front of him. she lifted a gauntlet and pressed a button. A shrill whistling sound erupted from it, and the creatures cowered away from them covering their ears.

He staggered to one knee. Breathing was so difficult. "Who are-"

"You did well," His Mandalorian savior told him, "You're master would be proud of you, but Jedi are especially vulnerable around these things...and they'll overcome the effects of the whistle in a moment or two...so let's get you out of here."

She offered her hand to him. "Come with me if you want to live."

He looked up at her still breathing hard and weakly took her hand. "Who are you?"

----------------------------X

I'd be looking for one female rper to play the part of the mysterious Mandalorian savior, and as a note FYI this is set about six hundred years before the events of the phantom menace.

Slave to the Succubus
__40f9abec005dfbb69f0b3fcd95b96639.jpeg

IC: Alexa Hart

So this is what it was like. Alexa had know it could happen to her at any time once her body had matured enough, and it had. The switch inside her had been flipped. Her powers inherited from her succubus ancestor was awakening. The result was after twenty years of barely thinking anything on the subject of sex now it was all she could think about, and about who'd she'd like to have sex with.

Alexa was now a Succubus. In ancient times a sorcerer had foolishly summoned her ancestor to Earth. That demon had run amok, and had bred and bore many children before being banished back to hell. However her offspring had remained on Earth and grew up as normal children until their switch was flipped and they found they had inherited two things from their mother...her powers and her appetite for the life energy of others through sexual intercourse. Throughout the generations since her family had formed a shadow society hidden among the rest of mankind in order to deal with their demonic legacy.

So here she sat on a bench in the park waiting for her best friend forever, Jon, to show up. She known he'd been attracted to her ever since puberty, but until recently she hadn't returned the feelings. Poor man, he probably thought he was doomed to be in the friend zone forever with Alexa. Little did he know what was in store for him now.

Her mother would not approve. She was already picking out who would be her slave, but Alexa didn't want anyone else. She'd made up her mind that Jon would be hers. Now all that was left was to convince him to accept what they both wanted.

She saw him now walking over to her past the children playing on the teeter totter. Immediately her Succubus-powered imagination fueled her mind's eye with images of her tying him to it so she could ride his cock as gleefully as those children played on the seesaw now. The image was very vivid. She could almost feel his naked body underneath her straining not to erupt as she was lifted up and down by the motions of the playground tool. Her nipples had hardened underneath her blouse and the pussy between her legs underneath her tight hip and ass hugging pants was a sweltering sauna aching for its first taste of cock. She'd already determined that her first would be Jon's tonight during the bonding ritual.

She shook her head trying to get a firmer rein on her new powers. Control was everything or else she could run amok letting them rule her rather her having the driver's wheel. It was not easy, but she managed.

She waved to him and gestured for him to join her on the park bench. "You're late buster."

FnIJlznXkAEq6dN

I'd like to try my Consolation Prize idea again.

It's an older woman and younger man (though not too much of an age gap-more like he's 18 and she's somewhere in her early to mid-thirties), tragic love story.

I want it to be a veritable grand tour of every kink and genre of sex, and no holds barred here (So fair warning-nothing will really be off the table). The story is my character Cassandra, Delacourt seduces a young teenage boy into playing wild sexgames for about six to eight weeks over the summer school break with her that pushes his experience and his limits often to areas he may or may not be comfortable with, but he continues playing because the thrill of the games get addictive for him and there's something more than just the games growing between them.

It will end when it finally pushes him too far and quits the games, and she's unwilling to do the same for the possibility of a real relationship of love between them. That's why I titled it the Consolation Prize. They both have the memories of these wild and crazy games in the end but lose out on the real prize of what could have been.

For your character I want him to be a fairly typical teenage boy still intensely curious about sex and women. I want him to be in a relationship with a girl but she's away so I'd like some angst over cheating on her for the games. The thing is they've been an item since second grade and the girlfriend pledged not to have sex until she got married and won't do that until after school. She plans on becoming a doctor too. So, all in all, he's looking at nothing but blue balls from her for the next several years. His parents have conveniently left for a summer long road trip coast to coast in their RV leaving all alone in the house. Also I want him to have a part-time job as a pizza delivery boy. And he'll be heading off to college in the fall.

For my character she's a pornstar that's looking at retirement from that life, but unwilling to just "settle down". She has a lot of her money all saved up and she used that to buy herself a new house in the suburbs, the house next door to your character's. She's just moved in a month prior, and has noticed a certain young neighbor peeping on her. She comes from an abusive background, realized her sexuality could be used as a tool or weapon in her life and has used it thusly since.

As for the games it will be all sorts of things. Like he chooses a number and that's how many orgasms he has to give her in one hour but he can't do that the same way each time. Or an edging game where for a weekend every two hours he has to masturbate to just before cumming and then text her a picture of his denied cock, and if he succeeds he gets rewarded with a threesome. To roleplaying like he waits outside a bar until she comes out with a guy she picked up and watch them start to get into in the alley out back before she decides she not into it after all. The dude who'd be jacked is understandably upset about being led on by her and your character jumps in to rescue her. If he wins the fight he'll earn a grateful damsel in distress scenario if he gets his ass beat he'd been told he'd earn a sexy nurse caring for his injuries but really she'll go home with the guy and leave him in the alley (This will happen about the time where she notices her feelings for him and trying to prove to herself that she really doesn't feel what she feels for your character).
Be warned these games will go places that will endanger his relationships. One can be sneaking into his girlfriends' house to fuck Cassandra in her bed while her parents are asleep next door. One can be having to publicly go on a date with the girlfriend only to get a text to head to cassandra's house for another game forcing him to choose between them. To calling his mother while getting a world-class blowjob while trying to keep her on the line and oblivious to what was going on and you can bet Cassandra won't make that easy.

So What I need is a cowriter interested in the story and willing to play along with the games and willing to work with me on them to give the sense that they're both addicting and terrifying to him. If you are interested please PM in the conversation tab here.

Character idea

4631e86e84bd67e4016392d98be564df00886fbd.jpg

IC: Summer

The Black Diamond agency was the elite level of worldwide escorts, paid mind-boggling amounts to go anywhere in the world, set up and participate in any experience their client needed from them, and execute it all seamlessly. They were the elite for a reason after all, and were compensated for that level of attention to detail such a reputation required them to maintain. They were so elite there were only a handful of them in all the world. Which was fine. There were only a few men or women rich enough to afford their services, and they operated on tremendous discretion and secrecy.

When she had been recruited Summer had spent the first six months on the job, training. In short it had been nothing less than a crash course on the art of sexuality and the craft of prostitution. She'd always considered herself good in the sack, but during her training she rapidly learned just how ignorant she'd been in comparison to what was expected of a black diamond girl. She'd been whisked off on a charter plane to a compound hosted by Maria a senior member and her personal jedi master of the hottest fucking creature on the face of the planet anywhere at any time.

The first couple of weeks had been centered on herself. Under Maria's expert direction Summer learned new things about her own body that she had before never even imagined possible, discovering new erogenous zones, new methods to touch herself, new techniques to settle her mind, and unfettering her erotic imagination to stimulate the process. By the end she was a certified expert on her own body. She'd learned how to bring herself to climax in seconds or to hold herself right on the verge of one for longer and longer periods of time no matter how much stimulation her body was under at the moment. She learned how to get herself off under any circumstance. whether alone or in front of someone watching, or how to get herself off in a crowded auditorium or elevator or having a conversation with others completely unaware of what she was doing to herself.

Once she had mastered her own body, it was time to learn about others. Naturally that would take much longer, and she was told that it would in fact be a lifelong process as no two individuals responded sexually in the same way. However, there were some universal truths. First it was with just Maria. Not unwelcome since Summer had been lusting after the older woman for a long time at that point. Then with one of Maria's favorite lovers, Paolo.

Under Maria's direction Summer learned the fine art of erotic massage and acupressure techniques, working on both men and women. On Marco and on Maria she learned how to bring her subjects near to orgasm with the slightest touch in the right places, and how to keep them there so the pleasure builds and builds within them.

Then Summer was onto another charter plane to Monaco. There she met one of only three male Black diamonds, Cristiano. He was a less forgiving mentor than Maria, but in some ways a finer teacher of the subjects he was set to impart on her. From him Summer learned how to deal with people, psychology from a therapist, cold-reading them from a con-artist, observing body language, facial-expressions, picking up the smallest most inconsequential details of their appearance clothing, hair, teeth, breath, and speech. It all was an open book and Cristiano taught her how to read it to figure out just what any client would possibly want from her and just how to present it to them.

His final test was for her to go to some tourist restaurant and select one. She had picked, Colby, an Australian on vacation, and she had used what Cristiano and Maria had taught her to seduce him. Every day while he was in Monaco Summer would meet him and lead him deeper and deeper into falling in love with her. Colby had been sweet, and Summer would be lying if she said she did not feel for him, but it was just part of the job. On his last day before flyng back to Sidney she got on another charter plane and left for Singapore. She never answered Colby's calls after that.

In singapore she was instructed by one of the most requested Black Diamond girls in the agency, a young woman, named Silk. She taught Summer the vast variety that was the wide world of sex. Foreplay in every form imaginable, with any number of Silk's willing lovers. Twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. Sex in every position possible even the most bizarre imaginable. She taught Summer how to perform a proper session of fellatio or cunnilingus. She taught Summer how meditate, how to stretch practicing yoga to keep herself limber and flexible for any possible sex act she may need to perform.

Then she left to learn more specializations first off to Tokyo. In Japan she met another Black Diamond, Mistress Emiko, a professional dominatrix. There she learned how to command and subdue her favorite lover Steven, or to kneel submit to her as a willing slave or how to perform as an uncooperative bratty submissive. She was taught how to find pleasure in the pain and how to revel in giving it without losing control to it. In L.A. she was taught by Chantelle how to act as a secretary, nurse, college co-ed, streetwalker, fashion model. In the end she could give oscar worthy performances on command, and then she was off on a whirlwind worldwide tour learning every fetish imaginable-even those she would've thought were disgusting before, but after trying them...well...nothing was too much for Summer as a Black Diamond girl.

"Finals week" was exhausting. The written tests came first, a whole day of filling in bubbles, short essays, and explaining diagrams. But they were nothing compared to the practical exams. Throughout the rest of the week, Summer lost count of the number of people she had sex with; not just intercourse but any which way she could, in some positions she hadn't believed were really possible until she did them. On the last day, she gave her all in a two-hour freestyle demonstration where she simply pleased her partner as best, she could while the Agency's manager watched impassively in a chair to the side.

Finally, her training was over, and she put aside the name she had since birth and took a new one to use in her new life as a Black Diamond girl, Summer.

The Succubus Among Us

__3b4a8123406a4fff9ac7ce7f3942c0e5_width-600.jpeg

IC: Anakashka (Lindsey Parish)

The ritual was over, and was a brilliant success.

Anakashka looked into the mirror against the nearby wall and inspected her host's bare naked body turning around and placing hands on a firm young ass, She was lean with wide hips, long legs, milk chocolate hair in a ponty tail down to her bubble butt. This vessel had a nubile and athletic body...though the breasts were far too small for her tastes, but overall she was very well pleased with her thrall's choice for the embodiment of his mistress. Speaking of which she turned to face Jeremy Lawson as he knelt naked on the grubby old school supply room's floor. prostrate before her. Under her tutelage, he had chosen this host taking her after cheerleading practice and dragging her to the altar he'd constructed to her. He'd performed the long ritual flawlessly and as a result Anakashka had been summoned freed of the prison of the pit of brimstone and fire, and in the body of this teenaged child she'd be undetectable to angels and demons until she grew strong enough in power to be secure in this the mortal world forever, never to be condemned back to the circles of hell.

And her master, Lucifer, thought Succubbi were not capable of making a long-term game plan, but she had. She had cast her mind out peircing through the veil between realms and into one boy's dreams. This boy's, Jeremy Lawson's wet dreams. Night after night she plied him with the most erotic of dreams molding his mind and soul into her willing puppet. This poor lost soul, so ostracized, isolated, so resentful, so adoringly hers.

He had chosen his school's most popular girl, the captain of the cheerleading squad, and with wealthy parents...this would give Anakashka resources and influence to establish herself. She smiled to her thrall sensually caressing one pimple studded cheek. "You have done well, my pet. Your mistress is well pleased with you."

He groaned leaning into the touch of her fingers on his skin eyes drifting shut in pleasure. "It's you...For real...Now we can finally be together, my mistress."

She leaned in and pressed her lips to his. In her true form such contact would instantly make him consumed in the fires of his own lust igniting within his sinful heart, but now...in the vehicle of mortal flesh and blood she was limited. It would be sometime before such acts of power could be reached for her, but this would not be her new situation if she was not anything but patient. She could wait accruing power from nibbling peices of the sinful souls around her...and on occasion she would feast devouring souls that would not be missed from this world.

All she would need is caution, deviousness, and time.

But for now...there was young Jeremy...who was supremely loyal...but no longer useful, indeed, he was something of a liability to her plans now. She pulled away from their kiss and whispered seductively. "I require sustenance, and you deserve the greatest of rewards to earn for your service, my pet."

"Yes," He exclaimed with glee, "Just like in my dreams?"

"Oh yes, my darling pet," Anakashka stood and pointed to the altar to her he had used in the ritual to summon her soul into the body of this girl just minutes prior. "Strip for your mistress and lay your body and soul as an offering to me."

He hurriedly disrobed impatient to finally have their trysts in reality rather than just the dreamscape of his slumbering mind. He quickly lay on the table painted with the arcane sigils and runes in a circle to summon her from her prison in hell naked available and eager for his reward from her, his mistress.

To be continued---

Back