Vanity Created this Personal Ad: Take Three

That's a very positive outlook :rolleyes:

How ya doing Spins?

Spins loves to be bothered and abused :D

Well, it makes it easier to keep going to work if I think about the inevitable doom of it all :cool:

Hanging in there. Wishing a few things were different, but who doesn't?

And...I do?

Maybe I need to rethink this whole boobs not being attached thing <ponders>

Unlike everyone else I am not sheltering in place. Still going to work and will be until we are all sick and lose to death.

I figure so many of you are stuck at home that, maybe, just maybe, there will be some folks who are new (or so bored out of their minds) that my ad might deserve a little bump.

So, here is a bump!

Looking to chat with folks who have boobs and all the other stuff on the first post.

Hell, maybe not even the other stuff :cool:

Boobs are a fairly simple request. You don't even care what kind of boobs. I like your style! 😉

But please be safe out there and take care of you. You matter. 😘

Boobs are a fairly simple request. You don't even care what kind of boobs. I like your style! 😉

Hihi Sassy! Long time no see. How have you been keeping??

Well, I care a little bit. I mean some boobs are better than others ;)

Thanks. I try to remember I matter!

I am being as safe as I can considering I have been told I am essential and have to go to work (regardless of how many times I am told I do nothing and anyone can do my job...I am now essential).

Hope you are weathering the unpleasantness as much as possible!

Hihi Sassy! Long time no see. How have you been keeping??
Good to see you ⚘ keeping pretty good. not working right now. Finding other things to occupy my mind. Hope you are well.
Well, I care a little bit. I mean some boobs are better than others ;)

Thanks. I try to remember I matter!

I am being as safe as I can considering I have been told I am essential and have to go to work (regardless of how many times I am told I do nothing and anyone can do my job...I am now essential).

Hope you are weathering the unpleasantness as much as possible!

I feel bad for the essential workers that don't get a break. I know there are a lot of people working their normal hours. And of course many that are working more than their share. Just so long as you are taking care of yourself. 😉

Good to see you ⚘ keeping pretty good. not working right now. Finding other things to occupy my mind. Hope you are well.

I feel bad for the essential workers that don't get a break. I know there are a lot of people working their normal hours. And of course many that are working more than their share. Just so long as you are taking care of yourself. 😉

Just as long as you're keeping safe. :rose: I am still working. My job is "essential" :rolleyes: But I'm being safe, rest assured.

Yeah. I made cornbread. It is what I need to take care of myself :cool:

You know you matter. I'd hug you now, but you know the whole 6 feet thing. Plus, they won't let me across the border.
From one essential to another, wash your hands, and stay away from people. And keep smiling😁

Hugs lead to other things, but six foot rule is going to lead to a lot of babies in nine months. People cannot do what they are told ;)

OMG I haven't had cornbread in years. That sounds so good right now.

I make it every few months. I even used a precious egg. They are hard to come by.

It went well with my chili :)

If hugging you gets me pregnant, I will not be a happy camper. You'd better put a raincoat on, just in case😏

Well hugs and telling people to stay away tend to lead to sex. There are going to be a lot of babies born in 9 months.

Mark it.

I have a raincoat. It fits into the little bag I can carry around with me. The problem is it does not have a hood. Poor planning on my part. :cool:

didn't realized you'd moved back to texas!
but then I am off and on here - at times.
Welcome to Texas!
Hugs from 6 feet of separation.

S:rose:

didn't realized you'd moved back to texas!
but then I am off and on here - at times.
Welcome to Texas!
Hugs from 6 feet of separation.

S:rose:

Yeah. I came back a couple of years ago when I got a job offer.

It is good to be home and close to family, but...I miss North Texas :cool:

Yeah. I came back a couple of years ago when I got a job offer.

It is good to be home and close to family, but...I miss North Texas :cool:

I'm here for now - the virus has me classified non-essential - so they said I could work from home - So of course I asked "home" meaning TX - they said yes for now!
So I loaded up the truck and came to the FW area. Got to head back on the 4th to NM for a meeting of the minds to see where we go from here!

:kiss:

I'm here for now - the virus has me classified non-essential - so they said I could work from home - So of course I asked "home" meaning TX - they said yes for now!
So I loaded up the truck and came to the FW area. Got to head back on the 4th to NM for a meeting of the minds to see where we go from here!

:kiss:

Lucky you can do that.

I decided to stay away from work today. My sinuses are killing me and it is just not worth chancing things with my immune system already working in overdrive.

My boss is not happy, but, oh well. I'm going to be safe!

April showers have struck and, with a stay at home order, it looks like someone could get lucky today :cool:

Saturday did not prove all that interesting. Maybe Sunday will fair better? :)

Lucky you can do that.

I decided to stay away from work today. My sinuses are killing me and it is just not worth chancing things with my immune system already working in overdrive.

My boss is not happy, but, oh well. I'm going to be safe!

stay safe - if you feel you need to stay home stay home.

I was called back to NM for a meeting and got laid off. Getting the RV ready to move back to north texas this week!
:kiss: :rose:

stay safe - if you feel you need to stay home stay home.

I was called back to NM for a meeting and got laid off. Getting the RV ready to move back to north texas this week!
:kiss: :rose:

Shmily,

I am sorry to hear that! :kiss:

Wonder if it is time for take four?

If you mean by 'take four' creating a new ad, I would say yes if you intend to revamp it and perhaps take a different approach with it. However, if it is going to be essentially the same as this one with minor tweaks, then my opinion would be to keep the current one and continue to update it on an irregular basis as you see fit. That's my two cents worth.

If you mean by 'take four' creating a new ad, I would say yes if you intend to revamp it and perhaps take a different approach with it. However, if it is going to be essentially the same as this one with minor tweaks, then my opinion would be to keep the current one and continue to update it on an irregular basis as you see fit. That's my two cents worth.

Fair advice.

I need to ponder whether a retool is in order...

I mean, take four likely wouldn't be that different. <ponders>

Back