Useing panties in family for masturbation

Which family members' panty you often use to maturbate?

• Mother

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Sister

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Grandmother

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Aunt

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Daughter

Votes: 32 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom caught me wearing her pantyhose several times. She just asked me not to wash them out because she wanted to.
Also I would cum in my twin sister's panties all the time. She made me several times too.
Panties and pantyhose were part of my regular wardrobe. :cattail:

My mom caught me wearing her pantyhose several times. She just asked me not to wash them out because she wanted to.
Also I would cum in my twin sister's panties all the time. She made me several times too.
Panties and pantyhose were part of my regular wardrobe. :cattail:

And judging from your pic, you still like panties...

bump, because I want to hear stories about the first time you came in girls panties.

I have sniffed my aunt"s, sister's, daughter's, and my mother in law's panties, and I have to say my milo's panties are my favorite. She must have figured out because now when we vacation together she hides them!

Something I never posted before, visiting my sis in law with my wife, her sister, the sister brings her laundry basket down and drops it next to their bar we are sitting at, I see some panties and pick them up and sniff them, they were great, I hand them to my wife, she laughs, sniffs and says mmmmm, take a couple of pair which I do. When we get home we use one pair and have wild sex, we save the other pair and my wife uses them to masturbate with!! One other time earlier in our marriage we used a pair of panties and thong which mistook for my wife's we get off and she tells me the were someone else in the familys, oops, didnt happen again

Something I never posted before, visiting my sis in law with my wife, her sister, the sister brings her laundry basket down and drops it next to their bar we are sitting at, I see some panties and pick them up and sniff them, they were great, I hand them to my wife, she laughs, sniffs and says mmmmm, take a couple of pair which I do. When we get home we use one pair and have wild sex, we save the other pair and my wife uses them to masturbate with!! One other time earlier in our marriage we used a pair of panties and thong which mistook for my wife's we get off and she tells me the were someone else in the familys, oops, didnt happen again

Did the sister watch you sniff her panties from the basket? She was ok with that?

Great story. She never found out? And how did you find out she was masturbating ?

As far as I know she never found out but I don't know for certain.
I found out about her masturbating when I 'accidentally' overheard her talking to her hot little friend from down the street. They were in my sister's bedroom talking about sex. This was pretty common since they were both boy crazy and I'd often try and listen in on them. I heard my sister say that she was horny all the time and how she got really wet when she masturbated. If it was quiet outside and we both had out bedroom windows open I could sometimes here her squirming around on her bed when she came.

I posted earlier in this thread about using SIL's a couple of times when at her house. I got told today she's coming to live with us till she finds a place of her own. With the current things as they are that could be a while. My wife knows so she said to me that I will probably be in the bathroom quite a lot lol.

I posted earlier in this thread about using SIL's a couple of times when at her house. I got told today she's coming to live with us till she finds a place of her own. With the current things as they are that could be a while. My wife knows so she said to me that I will probably be in the bathroom quite a lot lol.

Let us know how it goes!

Sounds Tempting

Prohibited material

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back