Urges (open to one female)

davelit

Experienced
My wife and I, we've been off recently. Life, stress, kids, all of it. Less sex, though that happens when busyness sets in. We still do it, but it's not the same.

It's my fault. My mind, it wanders. She thinks I should see a therapist. But no shrink can help with my problem. I love sex, sure. Fucking, licking, her sucking me, all of it. Who doesn't? But I keep wanting one thing. From her, from almost every woman I see.

I want to eat her out. And not just her... any woman. I can't help it. I can't stop thinking about it. I pass her, and my eyes dart to her hips, my brain to sordid, hungry thoughts. What if I ambushed her, yanked down those tight leggings, licked her there? Would she like it? Does she want it? How many times could she cum?

My wife has seen it. One night, I got a little too into it, fingers digging into her thighs, even as she hit that peak. I wanted more, to taste more, to have more, make her feel my hunger.

I try to ignore it, but my urges grow. Darker, more needy, and I don't know how I'll fix it. Maybe it will be therapy. Maybe my wife finds out, and helps.

Let's play. Who are you? Wife? Neighbour? Therapist? Do you know, or do you find out later?

Back