Mother/Son rp

atariblue

Literotica Guru
It's late at night. I'm having trouble sleeping, again. I head down the hallway. The light creeps out into the darkness from the ajar door. I'm in luck. I steel myself and slowly make my way towards it. As quiet as a church mouse I am. I take my usual stance against the door frame as not to be seen and I watch my mom with great intent.

Her long silky legs are spread open. Nothing is hidden for my curious gage. I savor the way her fingers effortlessly slide in between her visibly wet pussy lips. Her moans are a midnight symphony. She's paws at her heaving chest like an animal in heat. The red bra with diamond studded straps makes the whole affair more elegant. She is a vision of beauty.

I pull my throbbing cock out from my boxers. My balls are heavy with cum. A milky pearl of pre-cum glistens from the slit. I bite my lip and start stroking to the erotic site of my mom masturbating.

Help me finish the scene! Would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
If you canā€™t sleep maybe start working on a story. Just my 2-cents.

It's late at night. I'm having trouble sleeping, again. I head down the hallway. The light creeps out into the darkness from the ajar door. I'm in luck. I steel myself and slowly make my way towards it. As quiet as a church mouse I am. I take my usual stance against the door frame as not to be seen and I watch my mom with great intent.

Her long silky legs are spread open. Nothing is hidden for my curious gage. I savor the way her fingers effortlessly slide in between her visibly wet pussy lips. Her moans are a midnight symphony. She's paws at her heaving chest like an animal in heat. The red bra with diamond studded straps makes the whole affair more elegant. She is a vision of beauty.

I pull my throbbing cock out from my boxers. My balls are heavy with cum. A milky pearl of pre-cum glistens from the slit. I bite my lip and start stroking to the erotic site of my mom masturbating.

Help me finish the scene! Would love to hear from you.
Mmmm....why was the door ajar? Mom knows she is being watched, doesn't she?.....She knows her son is just on the other side of the door and he's watching her punish her clit....bucking off the bed. She knows he's got a fistfull of need and she oozes even more cunt honey knowing he will shoot fuck while he watches and listens to her moan and grunt like an exotic animal.........

Mmmm....why was the door ajar? Mom knows she is being watched, doesn't she?.....She knows her son is just on the other side of the door and he's watching her punish her clit....bucking off the bed. She knows he's got a fistfull of need and she oozes even more cunt honey knowing he will shoot fuck while he watches and listens to her moan and grunt like an exotic animal.........
Great story..thanks..

Back