"Up Front" UPDATES

THROBBS

I am Fauve
Here's a thread to post about new posts "up front" in the​

Artwork created by and for adults."

Best to click on this 👇 link for new posts (as the hub isn't showing them directly)​

Erotic Art artworks published in the last 7 days."

They seem to be more regular, for now.

I reckon that things will be fairly steady now.

Last edited:
I don't know if there are any rules about re-posting art from the New Erotic Art Sex Artworks - I didn't even know this part of Lit existed! - but I would personally like to thank Throbbs for starting this thread and making this art and these artists a little more public for the rest of us.

Here's one of my faves from the last 7 days:

p_640dfacf928f0.jpg

Classy, but naughty - what's not to love? 😊

Here's another:

p_65701352b9bfc.png

Personally I really love modern realism like this.

I would however have preferred that those outstretched hands fondling her were the pretty, French tipped fingers of another woman though. But that's probably just because of my own personal "leanings" LOL :heart:

I don't know if there are any rules about re-posting art from the New Erotic Art Sex Artworks - I didn't even know this part of Lit existed! - but I would personally like to thank Throbbs for starting this thread and making this art and these artists a little more public for the rest of us.

Here's one of my faves from the last 7 days:

Classy, but naughty - what's not to love? 😊
Seems to be most appropriate to post images that you like and/or would like to talk about.

Thanks for dropping in and participating.

@DoctorWatson1975 even has his own thread in this forum! Were you can view and comment on more of his work.

@JB4779 also has his own "thread" (a single image at this point).

Last edited:
Llehlla is sorry to be missing the fun new threads. Storm has caused power outage so she shouldn’t be online at all!

But she must add a drawing which is entirely unrelated to erotica. Because Llehlla is an artist so she can do whatever the hell she wants. How about some bats?

Some like it hot.
Some like it "tight".

My preference is looser.

Talking art here, you pervs.

Okay, it’s not the bats drawing. It’s a shadow (or is it?) running through the rain.
Maybe it’s a child’s memory? Why would a shadow exist on a rainy day, and why would it cast a shadow? See, this is art. Those questions it raises? That makes it art. Those are art-type questions.
1702940002913.png

So you are NOT going to conserve power? :)
I am and I’m not. I don’t know. What happens if my phone battery dies and I can’t charge it because power isn’t restored tomorrow? Drive to a place that has power and charge it? Yes, I’ll tell my car to jump over the fallen trees that have made them close so many roads. Go to a neighbor’s house? They don’t have power either. Just lie down and die?
Maybe.

I am and I’m not. I don’t know. What happens if my phone battery dies and I can’t charge it because power isn’t restored tomorrow? Drive to a place that has power and charge it? Yes, I’ll tell my car to jump over the fallen trees that have made them close so many roads. Go to a neighbor’s house? They don’t have power either. Just lie down and die?
Maybe.
No phone charger for your car? I've done THAT. But, if you haven't got one. :(

As for the rain "shadow" in the rain shower... I was thinking reflection, which are often distorted when in a shallow, windy, rainy sitch.

Okay, one last drawing that is closer to being on topic and then that should be that for me. I don’t want to post things I already post on my thread….I don’t think.
Anyway, is this girl an artist, or maybe a theatre type? The answer: yes. Both, either.
IMG_6368.png

This one too because it looks a little like me (if I had bigger boobs!):

p_5b45f20c8b448.jpg
Thanks LizVegas79, which reminds me I have only posted a couple of things in my thread this year, and they weren't exactly new.
I've been in a somewhat artistic depressed state with the advent of AI art taking over so many places (particulalrly on Deviantart) I must resolve to make a new years resolution to post more in 2024 !!

Back