Unusual turn-ons.

A women in a baseball cap like Kelly McGinnis in Top Gun, and a sexy well defined shoulder for some reason.

I always find myself looking at a woman's neckline/upper chest, the definition of the collarbone and an elegant (not giraffe long) neck. For some reason that area is just so kissable, so fragile, so feminine.

I also love a woman with a sharp tongue and a dirty mouth. Some "playful" banter always gets me going, the dirtier the better (usually)

I have a deep appreciation for a gent with a larger than average schnoz, longer rather than wide.

A spare tire, that soft circle at the waistline just inviting you to grab ahold is quite sexy. Sculpted bodies are pretty to look at but they don't turn me on, I want some putty and clay in my hands, not all marble and steel.

There's a particular timber of voice that will raise the hair on the back of my neck and send a delicious chill down my spine. Not so uncommon but so powerful a turn on that it's worth mentioning. The right voice speaking the right words has the ability to momentarily override my intellect.

Then there's quick wit and humor. If a man can banter well and make me laugh there's a good chance I've imagined riding him.

Arty librarian style eye glasses do it for me... may be that's stemmed from my highly suppressed crush on my high school English teacher.

Not sure if this is unusual, but I love soft, but strong, hands on a man. Long fingers, smooth skin, short nails, and did I say strong? ;)

I imagine what they'd feel like on my body, over my skin. I'll see a man at the grocery store with nice hands and easily slip into fantasy land. Sigh.

Someone very dear to me recently said something roughly similar about my hands. I'd never thought of hands in that way before, really, but I see what you mean.

I've thought of something else. People who dawdle and walk slowly, gazing around, turn me on, even whilst they irritate me too. Because they clearly have more on their minds than the mundane - their imaginations are working, and that's always a good sign.

Not sure if this is unusual, but I love soft, but strong, hands on a man. Long fingers, smooth skin, short nails, and did I say strong? ;)

I imagine what they'd feel like on my body, over my skin. I'll see a man at the grocery store with nice hands and easily slip into fantasy land. Sigh.

I love the hands too, but it's also cause I like seeing them on him. How he touches himself. Of course, thinking of how they touch me comes into play too.

But veins are a huge turn on for me. I'm so weird about veins!!

I'm simply amused by a nice mushroom head too.

But most of all, brain. That's not unusual though. ;)

as a typical type of formal business suit wearing man, I find that tattoo's to be my ultimate kryptonite. Seeing a tatoo'd woman in lazy clothes (sweatpants/yoga pants, tshirts, baseball caps) and I go weak

as a typical type of formal business suit wearing man, I find that tattoo's to be my ultimate kryptonite. Seeing a tatoo'd woman in lazy clothes (sweatpants/yoga pants, tshirts, baseball caps) and I go weak

You should move to a trailer park. You'd be like a child in a sweet shop.

You should move to a trailer park. You'd be like a child in a sweet shop.

For a moment there, I thought that said child in a "sweat" shop, haha. Then I realized it was just the UK version of "kid in a candy store". Guess we really are two nations separated by a common language. :)

I did almost write 'kid in a candy store', given the demographics of this site and the hour. Then I remembered that giving into local customs is not what built us an Empire, damn it, and that I have standards.

They are low standards, and often inconsistent, but standards they remain.

I love a woman that can hold her own in a discussion about politics, religion and education. Sadly, it seems most women think that looks only can be enticing. I like smart people!

Long hair, pulled back in a pony tail is sooo sexy. Everything about a woman is sexy if she has the right attitude. I guess short, short hair on a woman is sexy too. Strength is sexy. Both physical and personal. Experience, adventurous, it's all good.

I like a slight overbite. Some of the sexiest women have this - I don't know why but it drives me wild.

this is going to make me sound awful, but clearly I have no filter, so here we go:

I've been insanely attracted to married men lately.

not that I'd ever do anything. I just find myself suffering this ridiculous fantasy of having my way with a guy who's clearly not mine.... and refusing to let him forget that he's cheating. I have no idea where the fantasy came from, and it's pretty much the worst thing ever, but there you go.

this is going to make me sound awful, but clearly I have no filter, so here we go:

not that I'd ever do anything. I just find myself suffering this ridiculous fantasy of having my way with a guy who's clearly not mine.... and refusing to let him forget that he's cheating. I have no idea where the fantasy came from, and it's pretty much the worst thing ever, but there you go.

I find it rather hot!!!

I guess when you think about they're all kind if strange. Why is my fascination with a woman's breasts any more normal than someone else's fascination with her toes or elbows? She's not lactating and I'm not nursing so they offer no more function to me than anything else. We just sexualize things. Either everything is normal or nothing is.

I love a woman that can hold her own in a discussion about politics, religion and education. Sadly, it seems most women think that looks only can be enticing. I like smart people!

You've been hanging out in the wrong places.

Sounds like a pretty normal fantasy to me. I think the taboo of this scenario is what makes it so sexy. That you can do things to/for him that his wife can't. Hot. Very hot.

Don't beat yourself up. :)

Back