Unexpected (ONLY kililia & Sean renaud )

Elizabecka gasps as she felt him cum his load inside her , blushes as he kissed her: ...umm... i never imagine it be so painful and intense...

**He woke up as his he receive txt message informing his schedule was clear for the honeymoon week. He found her asleep in her arms over her covers..Her innocence stains on the sheet and his cock and her inner thigh soak with his seed. She was asleep unaware it was morning*

"Wake up, we need to let the maid change the sheets." Micheal gently woke her up.

Then he left running a shower for the two of them and stepping in while he waited.

Elizabecka blushed as he woke her: soo early....*whines as she gets up, half stumbling around * I dont wanna take a shower...why can't we take a bath?*She reluctantly step in the shower: Ack! omg,!! *waking up at the water touches her skin*

Last edited:
"You could have, I was getting into the shower." He replied dryly. "While you're in here though lesson two on how to be a good wife. Learning to give blow jobs, get down on your knees and open up."

Elizabecka kneels down as she turn beet red as his cock was staring back at her. She gulp before opening her much taking his cock in her mouth,sucking slowly. She reaches to grip the base as she lower her gaze sucking him slowly, gagging a bit at the taste but continues to suck him off*

"Wow, aren't you the good little cock sucker? Are you sure you never did this for your boyfriends?" He leaned back against the wall resting his hands on her shoulders slowly easing more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Elizabecka sucked him nice and slow, pulling away: i watch video and practice on a banana, i swear...*gags as he pushes more but does her best to suck him at her own pace...jerking the bases tighter and faster as she begin thrust in her mouth. She looks up blushing as he fuck her small mouth as she moans*

"You shouldn't be proud of that. You should practice on boys, it's not right that boy took you to the prom and you didn't even give him a blow job, you should have let him fuck your brains out. Didn't your father teach you anything about common courtesy?" He kept thrusting. "When I come don't swallow, I want you to hold it until I tell you, now hurry and make me cum."

Elizabecka looks up bushing as he spoke making her feel so dirty, pulls back: my body is only yours to claim, husband..dad said i was to be pure for you like a good wife...*eyes bulges as he cuts her off by his powerful thrusting, gagging. Looks up nodding obediently, trembling as she didnt dare defy him*

Last edited:
"Such a shame." He continued thrusting. "You'll make a fine little cock sucker once we get some practice in you." He kept thrusting until he finally came.

Elizabecka eyes bulges as she felt him cum. She looks up sore and exhausted; i displeased you? *she didn't know why but she felt horrible at the idea , her husband did not enjoy it*

"Not at all Elizabecka. That was a great blow job. . .for a first timer. We'll get you lots of practice though." He wrapped his arms around her pulling her up. "Every morning when I wake up and after every time I fuck one of your other holes you'll clean me up, am I clear?"

Elizabecka blushes at his compliment,nodding as she didnt dare defy him. She takes his hand as she stands up: ...bu..i...*Lowers her gaze* yes...of course

"But what?" He pulled her up to her feet and started soaping her breasts, rubbing on her nipples, and up and down her back, he paid special attention to her twat and her ass, even slipping a fer fingers into either hole while he went at it.

Elizabecka hesitated a moment : i rather not suck you after...its soo...dirty....*gasps as she is pilled up, whimpers as he finger cleans her holes. She grip on him as she was making a mess getting wetter: please...no more....god...*panting as she try push his hands away*

"You must Elizabecka. That's what a good wife does. And she loves it, she craves the chance to taste herself on her husband. That's how you know you're a good wife because you can taste your pleasure." When she started panting he worked harder, two fingers scooping into her cunt carefully rubbing against her until she started twitching. "And she comes for her husband, because that's how he knows that she loves being with him. If she doesn't come it shames him. It doesn't matter if he's fucking her mouth, her cunt, her ass, her tits. I will take you many ways and you will enjoy them all."

He soaped up her anus and started slipping a single finger into her backdoor, gently adding more.

Elizabecka whimpers a he spoke to her as she squirm under him, cries out as he fingers her cunt: oohhh...god...nooo...i....aahhh...*cries out as she soon cum after as he explain her dutie to her, feeling so humiliated: oh god....please...i be good..not my ass..*Cries out as he begin finger her ass, soaping it * please...i be good...just not my ass... it hurts...!

"Just relax, you need to learn to love it even in your ass, that's what being a good wife is about." He pulled his finger out and replaced it with his tongue, simply probing around her puckered hole in slow circles whilst his fingers continued working at her clit.

Elizabecka squirm and moan under him, shivering as she was feeling so dirty; oh god....not there...ohhhh...aaahhhh...shit...fuck...please....oh goddd...**tries push him off*

He held her even tighter, pushing her up against the wall and jamming his tongue deeper into her backdoor. He then brought up on of his fingers pushing it into her still virginal backdoor just a bit.

Elizabecka eyes bulges as he plunges his tongue in her ass, making her cry out. squirm as she was getting wetter for her hungry husband tongue. Rolling back her eyes as she tries to say something only to cry out as she came for him hard

"Now you see what I expect of you little wife?" He finally pulled away from her stepping out of the shower and drying off. "Let that be a lesson to you, all of your holes are mine to use anytime I want, anyway I want."

Elizabecka blushes as she nodded..she never imagine he would act so boldly...*she watch him dry them off and guide her back in the bedroom. She didn't know what to say or do

"That's a good girl, now when you please me I'll treat you kindly but if you mess up you get locked in the basement and you can eat like a dog out of a bowl." He kissed her. "Should we go back downstairs see if any of your friends are around, we play a few hands of power to see who you'll spend the rest of the night with."

Elizabecka pales knowing he spoke the truth of a punishment, kisses him back nervously: My clothes are ruined, though...but i like see my friends again....and play with them...if that's ok with you?

Back