UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Davor said:
I'm sure we can find a couple of cocks for you to grab hold of....

Now you just had to do that didn't you... bloody minds running riot now.. Can I watch Juicy... Pretty please:devil: :D

Re: Hi

Mysteryjj said:
Now you just had to do that didn't you... bloody minds running riot now.. Can I watch Juicy... Pretty please:devil: :D

So, where's you mind running to, Juicy on her knees, one cock in her pussy, wanking off another two....

Hi

Hmm I'd love to watch juicy being fucked... specially if I had something to do as well.:devil: :D Of course if Juicy's too tired, you can all fuck me guys:devil: :p :D

Mysteryjj said:
Hmm I'd love to watch juicy being fucked... specially if I had something to do as well.:devil: :D Of course if Juicy's too tired, you can all fuck me guys:devil: :p :D

I am grabbing my passport and hopping on the next plane.

Mysteryjj said:

I do sometimes wish the timetable i kept was rather different! What did I miss?

Good morning everyone.
:D

I was getting on that plane across the pond before I saw jj's AV, now after seeing it i wish the damn Concorde was still flying!!!! That is an incredible picture. I hope we get to see many more like it!!!!

hotforpolitics said:
I was getting on that plane across the pond before I saw jj's AV, now after seeing it i wish the damn Concorde was still flying!!!! That is an incredible picture. I hope we get to see many more like it!!!!

Totally agree !!!

Evenin folks...

Lets all here it for Mysteryjj's AV... hmmmmmmmmm definately lickable and more :kiss: :devil: :p

*hopes the board is quicker tonite...*

Last edited:
hi all................

Ohhhhhhhhh, looks like I'm nice and busy with my first gang bang....... three guys........*juicy salivates all over the two cocks in front of her........ (and gets very creamy elsewhere) * :)..... sorry 'bout that........slurp............:):p

Re: hi all................

juicyjinjams said:
Ohhhhhhhhh, looks like I'm nice and busy with my first gang bang....... three guys........*juicy salivates all over the two cocks in front of her........ (and gets very creamy elsewhere) * :)..... sorry 'bout that........slurp............:):p

No prob.. hmmmm thats nice......

*slides up towards Juicy's mouth*

:D :p :kiss:

I don't want to spoil the moment or anything but I'm a guy from Manchester... Just thought I'd let people know. :)

Re: hi all................

juicyjinjams said:

Room for another one babe? :D

hi there

is there anybody in the uk who fancies a drink or just maybe a chat.

looking for woman to talk to.

Mysteryjj said:

Check out my thread jj ;)

Hi horny, must check you out love:devil:

Hello everyone else, nice lot of guys here now, yum, yum.:p Might get my gangbang as well then:devil: :D :p

Mysteryjj said:
Hi horny, must check you out love:devil:

Hello everyone else, nice lot of guys here now, yum, yum.:p Might get my gangbang as well then:devil: :D :p

Raising my hand..."Pick me jj...Pick me"

Everyone who thinks that jj needs her own pic thread say "Aye"

AYE

hotforpolitics said:
Raising my hand..."Pick me jj...Pick me"

Everyone who thinks that jj needs her own pic thread say "Aye"

AYE

Hello hot one:rose: :D No need to raise your hand love, just join the line-up:devil: I'll leave you guys to decide who goes first, but hey, hurry up:p

Mysteryjj said:
Hello hot one:rose: :D No need to raise your hand love, just join the line-up:devil: I'll leave you guys to decide who goes first, but hey, hurry up:p

Looks like I get to be first then baby, but I may also want another turn later. MMMM WHere to start with you

hotforpolitics said:
Looks like I get to be first then baby, but I may also want another turn later. MMMM WHere to start with you

Where ever you want darling, there's three that need filling:devil:

Iwant that beautiful right breast first baby. Let me suck on your nipple while I reach between your lovely legs.

hotforpolitics said:
Iwant that beautiful right breast first baby. Let me suck on your nipple while I reach between your lovely legs.

Hmmm.... Now you're making me damp, all yours love, take what you want:devil: :p

Mysteryjj said:
Hmmm.... Now you're making me damp, all yours love, take what you want:devil: :p

Yes I see you are getting quite damp baby. MMMM lovely. And quite tasty as well.

Empty your PM box love

hotforpolitics said:
Yes I see you are getting quite damp baby. MMMM lovely. And quite tasty as well.

Empty your PM box love

Oh dear is my box full again, I'm always having my box filled:devil: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back