UK Online Directory. v8.

Morning UK’ers! Happy Thursday!
I absolutely will be more productive than yesterday. For defo. Totes doing it. After this coffee. :D

Morning UK’ers! Happy Thursday!
I absolutely will be more productive than yesterday. For defo. Totes doing it. After this coffee. :D

Coffee? Just brewed, Hot Lava Java, Taylor’s blend at strength 6... gets the corpuscles moving!

I didn’t notice you being unproductive yesterday? Take it easy, chill... it’s abThursday after all 😊😉😎

Coffee? Just brewed, Hot Lava Java, Taylor’s blend at strength 6... gets the corpuscles moving!

I didn’t notice you being unproductive yesterday? Take it easy, chill... it’s abThursday after all 😊😉😎

....sold! :D
(I’m going to pretend that took way more convincing.)

Coffee strong enough to stand a spoon up in it?

....sold! :D
(I’m going to pretend that took way more convincing.)

Coffee strong enough to stand a spoon up in it?

Floating on the ceiling!

You took heaps of convincing, rolling all the options around in your mind... at least, I thought that was what you were considering?? 😉😉

Morning all, the sun continues to shine, am sure there will be penance later, all quiet on the Yorkshire front.. a day of relaxed prodding soil I like to call weeding...

morning, feeling a bit sore today, but looking at the sun thnking it could be a good day

Gooooood morning, UK’ers. :kiss:

Text at 7am this morning to remind me that an engineer would be here at 8am. I’d totally forgotten and was planning a lie-in.
Actual Fucks sake.

Gooooood morning, UK’ers. :kiss:

Text at 7am this morning to remind me that an engineer would be here at 8am. I’d totally forgotten and was planning a lie-in.
Actual Fucks sake.

Bugger! So to speak... sounds like a day off when you forget to turn off the recurring workday alarm!

Morning Badger, OUJ, hope it’s a good one! Heading to Wales later with work - couplenof nughts away... 😉😈

Morning,

that doesn't sound like fun.

It’s not. I’m far too antisocial to have people in my house at the best of times. :D

Bugger! So to speak... sounds like a day off when you forget to turn off the recurring workday alarm!

Morning Badger, OUJ, hope it’s a good one! Heading to Wales later with work - couplenof nughts away... 😉😈

For work? What’s with the devil smiley then? That doesn’t sound like work... ;)

Back