UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my world! See, he wants to share more with you. Another good sign. He really likes you. Once he mentions "getting his van", then you know you're in there ;)

I wouldn't mind being in there half as much as I'd mind him being in there.

Pish! Surely, you know better. Accuse me of sex, perhaps, but not romance.

I don't know anything of the sort! I do apologise profusely, however. Being accused of romance is indeed a terrible thing. *shudders*

So I've been arsing around looking at inane crap on YouTube when I could have been here instead.

Typical!

Hehe, me too!! :kiss:

Not doing too bad at the moment, just need to catch up on some sleep. As you might notice though, it's not exactly working :eek:

Sigh. Yeah. Glad it's not too bad for you, though. You'll catch up eventually... ha, ok, even I don't believe that :rolleyes:

So I've been arsing around looking at inane crap on YouTube when I could have been here instead.

Typical!

*THIS IS A RECORDED MESSAGE. UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE IS HERE AT THE MOMENT TO TAKE YOUR CALL. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE. BEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

*THIS IS A RECORDED MESSAGE. UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE IS HERE AT THE MOMENT TO TAKE YOUR CALL. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE. BEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

Pick up the phone Tal. I know you're there... I can see you with your fingers in your...ears!

Fuck's sake, I can't even be a stalker properly 'cos Tal won't pick up the phone. Guess I'll have to resort to shoving my underwear through her letterbox... No, that isn't a euphemism.. ...

Anyway, where's my kiss? Strange gets a kiss and I get a crappy voicemail...

Typical!

Hey Wonky!!! Just caught me before I turn in. Does the inane crap help you to sleep? Wait a minute, you're still up; of course it doesn't... xvideos it is then :)

Night y'all

Hey Wonky!!! Just caught me before I turn in. Does the inane crap help you to sleep? Wait a minute, you're still up; of course it doesn't... xvideos it is then :)

Night y'all

Haha, sometimes it does but not tonight! Xvideos is a no-go tonight - I'm not in the mood. :eek:

Have a good kip buddy.

Pick up the phone Tal. I know you're there... I can see you with your fingers in your...ears!

Fuck's sake, I can't even be a stalker properly 'cos Tal won't pick up the phone. Guess I'll have to resort to shoving my underwear through her letterbox... No, that isn't a euphemism.. ...

Anyway, where's my kiss? Strange gets a kiss and I get a crappy voicemail...

Oh fine. Here. :kiss: Satisfied now?

Sigh.

Wonky. Darling. Baby. I'm soooo tired. Can you please bring my bed back now? I wannnnaaaaa go tooooo sleeeeeeep :(

Night y'all

Goodnight sweetie :kiss:

Oh fine. Here. :kiss: Satisfied now?

Sigh.

Wonky. Darling. Baby. I'm soooo tired. Can you please bring my bed back now? I wannnnaaaaa go tooooo sleeeeeeep :(

It'll do, for now. :kiss: I'll be wanting that "squish" that you promised me, in the morning.

If you want to go to bed, mine will have to do. My dog is currently stretched out on yours... :D

It'll do, for now. :kiss: I'll be wanting that "squish" that you promised me, in the morning.

If you want to go to bed, mine will have to do. My dog is currently stretched out on yours... :D

But. But. But yours is like a little prison cell one. Metal squeaky frame and stained mattress! Mine is... well, NOT!

And anyways. If I join you in yours, you know your mum is going to hear the "eee!" "eee!" "eee!" in the night when I'm tossing. AND TURNING OVER!!

She might think we're up to dastardly deeds :eek:

But. But. But yours is like a little prison cell one. Metal squeaky frame and stained mattress! Mine is... well, NOT!

And anyways. If I join you in yours, you know your mum is going to hear the "eee!" "eee!" "eee!" in the night when I'm tossing. AND TURNING OVER!!

She might think we're up to dastardly deeds :eek:

My bed isn't metal and the mattress isn't stained....on this side anyway..

The plus side of it being small is that you can't escape from me in the night (cue evil laugh) and there's no arguing over the duvet!

Anyway, it doesn't matter if she hears dastardly deeds, I've hired her to film our shenanigans so she'll need to watch anyway. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back