UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Tal but I refuse to start humping men just to please you. ;)

But you said you loved me!! You know I would do it for you! Uuurghhh. It's not fair. I KNEW you didn't love me. You just wanted to get into my feeding bag that night.

*sobs*

But you said you loved me!! You know I would do it for you! Uuurghhh. It's not fair. I KNEW you didn't love me. You just wanted to get into my feeding bag that night.

*sobs*

You'd hump a man for me? Yeah, I know you would babe. :p

You know I love you baby, but yes - your feed bag does hold hidden delights that entices me... *dribbles*.

;)

Right. And if there are other benefits, I'll be the last to let on.

Nooooo! Our Wonky is craving new experiences, and holds in his curiosities so much I fear that he is going to burst!

I think you should be Mr. Miyagi and TEACH him!

I will just watch. With MY popcorn. :cool:

Nooooo! Our Wonky is craving new experiences, and holds in his curiosities so much I fear that he is going to burst!

Hoist with my own petard! Ouchouchouchouchouch!

If you're not careful, I'm going to bring my van up to see you.......

You can fucking cocoa. ;)

LOL!

Now, then. Did I say YOUR tip? Huh? Did I?? I don't think so!

But it's a good sign that you're imagining yourself in such a position. First step: putting yourself in that place.

Good donkey! Good donkey!

LOL!

Now, then. Did I say YOUR tip? Huh? Did I?? I don't think so!

But it's a good sign that you're imagining yourself in such a position. First step: putting yourself in that place.

Good donkey! Good donkey!

I'm not imagining myself in any kind of position but if it gets praise from you, I suppose I'll have to pretend to like it.

Sheesh, the things I have to do to get you to be nice to me. :rolleyes:

Right, now I've got to disappear for a bit as I need to charge my phone and for some weird reason, the internet doesn't work well when it's charging.

I'll speak to everyone another time.

Tal :kiss: Babe, do try and be good, okay? I'll be watching... *Sinister laugh*

I don't pretend to understand the threesome that's been going on whilst I slaves over a hot stove and iron... so I bid you Good evening, and will retire gracefully and rejoin the fray on the morrow

:D

I'm not imagining myself in any kind of position but if it gets praise from you, I suppose I'll have to pretend to like it.

Sheesh, the things I have to do to get you to be nice to me. :rolleyes:

I pretend a lot of stuff. I'm pretending I'm skinny and don't want to eat the boy's Easter eggs right now.

Oooh, apple. You are so damned fine, with your bitter taste, and hard exterior that stabs my cheeks, and tough skin that get's stuck in my teeth... mmhmmm.

See? Easy.

Suck it up. :p

Right, now I've got to disappear for a bit as I need to charge my phone and for some weird reason, the internet doesn't work well when it's charging.

I'll speak to everyone another time.

Tal :kiss: Babe, do try and be good, okay? I'll be watching... *Sinister laugh*

I don't pretend to understand the threesome that's been going on whilst I slaves over a hot stove and iron... so I bid you Good evening, and will retire gracefully and rejoin the fray on the morrow

:D

Bye-d-bye sweetie-pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back