TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often wondered if a hip-hop Shakespeare is the way to bring new audiences into the movies...
;) ;)

Who knows, maybe? I would go lol.

If you read the social news there is always some new scandal out of Hollywood, maybe they should make a movie about one of those. Heck do Kesha's story, forced by a clause to abide by her contract after being abused she took three years off to let the contract run out and came back with a top ten album to jumpstart her career back into the limelight.

Who knows, maybe? I would go lol.

If you read the social news there is always some new scandal out of Hollywood, maybe they should make a movie about one of those. Heck do Kesha's story, forced by a clause to abide by her contract after being abused she took three years off to let the contract run out and came back with a top ten album to jumpstart her career back into the limelight.

Clearly Hollywood is not all that kind to women who go off the reservation.

And, they know it, so rather than attack the monsters within, they focus all of their range on people who are not actually victimizing them but are valuable virtue-signalling targets.

It's really sad...

h22BC38A5

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!

You've earned my respect!

URRAH!

Piffle, I've had it for awhile. :D

That Feaster is one deep-thinking st000pid funny-looking little mutt. When she's not obsessed with finding new piles of poop to explore, sample, consume, and bask in the afterglow.

And Wat gets to mock several victims at once, with one stone.

Whatever will the Feaster think of next???

1395145_10151659234901701_1525591946_n.jpg

tumblr_ojmcaqctaj1toaobuo1_500.gif

Cj8bCUoUUAAxzUa.jpg:large

It's just not fair...

The rains have passed, it's getting bright and sunny and it's about time for me to go to bed.

Try telling my body that. At least I have a dark room and some new books.

$6 worth from the dollar store and $77 from B&N.

WTF was I thinking? $77???

If they will turn them over to me, I will buy a new Liberty Safe.

:cool:

I went to rotate the AR magazine and silly me, I had left it unloaded.

I must have gotten distracted the last time I cleaned it.

I think I will clean all the guns when I wake up.

In the morning at 8PM...

You were thinking that you wanted to read them.

Not a waste, really, unless they're shite.

My last B&N trip was almost $100, as I recall. A pile of Cormac MacCarthy. That was my reading material for a chunk of 2015, I think.

I even lent them all out and got them all back, which is a fucking miracle in and of itself . . . .

kHkY9pi.jpg

It's just not fair...

The rains have passed, it's getting bright and sunny and it's about time for me to go to bed.

Try telling my body that. At least I have a dark room and some new books.

$6 worth from the dollar store and $77 from B&N.

WTF was I thinking? $77???

The book on Cochise I linked yesterday is really a good read. If you like history that is.

One of the tomes is three Vonnegut novels in one book, so it was a three-fer and that ain't free!

:D

I like history, but I know who and what the guy was and if it shows up in the dollah store, then yeah, I'll buy it, but this time, I was hunting specific authors and genres.

Prolly at least $20 worth.

Oh wait, that's not Cracktown.

Speaking of crack, you've riled up the pissy pussies again.

They'll be reporting yer azz again before we know - if not already . . . .

tumblr_njsqqtVNzm1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Clearly Hollywood is not all that kind to women who go off the reservation.
And, they know it, so rather than attack the monsters within, they focus all of their range on people who are not actually victimizing them but are valuable virtue-signalling targets.
It's really sad...

I only like a couple of her songs but I was really impressed by how she stood up for herself, took it to court and kept it as real as possible. Her album obligations were already met so all she had to do was meet her yearly quota of public appearances and she did that at children's hospitals and other charity fundraisers. In a media of Kardashians it's to see a bit of class.

One of the tomes is three Vonnegut novels in one book, so it was a three-fer and that ain't free!
I like history, but I know who and what the guy was and if it shows up in the dollah store, then yeah, I'll buy it, but this time, I was hunting specific authors and genres.

Kurt Vonnegut is an amazing writer! What novels did you get?

I know, but now notice has been served. I've decided to stop trying to toe the line and just play the same game as everyone else.

There is no free speech here, but there is AntiCen...

(Censorship)

... I'm not about to let this become communist China.

I only like a couple of her songs but I was really impressed by how she stood up for herself, took it to court and kept it as real as possible. Her album obligations were already met so all she had to do was meet her yearly quota of public appearances and she did that at children's hospitals and other charity fundraisers. In a media of Kardashians it's to see a bit of class.

Kurt Vonnegut is an amazing writer! What novels did you get?

Cat's Cradle
God Bless You Eliot Rosewater
Player Piano
Sirens of Titan
Breakfast of Champions

~and~

The three I just purchased which are later works, but I don't recall the titles at the moment.

You are right. We are sadly lacking on class and it really shows here.

At 5'9" a woman shouldn't be told she's fat at 110 lbs unless she's Twiggy who has that natural body type. Heck, the boobs in some the photos in this thread weight more than that lol.

I need to know the media trends for work and some of these stories really resonate. You will be shocked but I even read the financial sections lol

I bought the Kindle version by Edwin R. Sweeny for about $14 only to find out I could read it for free on Google. I doubt a more thorough account of his life exists except for maybe Sweeney's other book on his life and campaigns.:)

Grassy-ass.

I was a bit put off about the comment alleging that these girl's tits add muchly to their body weight. I am Officially Offended on their behalf because #MassiveMammaries Matter!!!

And it's almost time to start a new thread, something about hostile miscreant ducklings.

This afternoon's ride was teh bomb. Went with the new housemate. First time ever riding with somebody. And took a cut down a road I haven't been on in years. Well worth it, warm, clear, pleasant . . . couldn't have been better.

QngpoIK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back