True Sadism...

I am just looking for what i need and i know what i want so why not post in more than one thread if it gets me the situation i have thought about for way too long of a time

Beacause it makes it harder for other people to enjoy the forum.

I am just looking for what i need and i know what i want so why not post in more than one thread if it gets me the situation i have thought about for way too long of a time

Because that is not how to internet.

I had a slightly giggly moment picturing how this behaviour would play out IRL.

*walks into Chinese restaurant* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"
*walks into university bookstore* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"
*walks into chiropractor* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"

*walks into Chinese restaurant* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"
*walks into university bookstore* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"
*walks into chiropractor* "HELLO, I WANT TO HAVE SEX!"

Well...it would work.

I dont know about common. Sexuality is unique to the individual. Sadism may come in increments once the D knows he has a receptive partner. Nothing to make a new sub skitter to the hills quicker than declaring your hand immediately?
Maybe to find you "true" sadist you need to fundamental of the relationship firmly established first?
Trust
Honesty
Openness
Commitment to explore
Non judgemental
Safety
And mutual sexual excitement from the acts?
Unless a "true " sadist meets a "true " masochist.....And they declare there needs.....it is often baby steps of exploration until you find where the limit of the other lies?

Who can say where your idea of being playfully rough ends and sadism begins. I would argue that a person who takes sexual pleasure from causing their partner to squirm by making them feel uneasy or uncomfortable dabbles in sadistic behavior.

I heard a joke once at a bar that perfectly describes what I'm trying to say. A balding, heavy middle age man asked the super hot college girl next to him if she would fuck him for one million dollars. "Of course," she answered. He then asked her if she would fuck him for one dollar. "Hell no! Do you think I'm some kind of whore?" she answered. To which he responded, "We have already established that you are a whore. All that's left is to negotiate the price."

You may be giving too much power to the label. Generally, people imagine sadists to be short, troll like men in a dark basement who only find sexual pleasure when they can inflict terrible pain on an unwilling submissive. I think that's the wrong idea. Sadist desires are quite common and we've almost all experimented with them whether we realized it or not.

Me, I'm a sadomasochist.
I am happy delivering pain and pretty severe pain to a consenting individual.
What people fail to realise is that I am not a dominant.
I would deliver a whipping or judicial caning without a blink. I like making patterns on a blank canvass.
Do I want the person to be more than my canvass? No.

I like to receive pain, but only consent to it being given by my Master, I trust he knows my body well enough to not cause me permanent harm.

I don't go much with labels. They are for cans of drink, not for people.

Back